GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have a feeling that there's others involved in this.

Can you explain why you feel this way?

I have the same feeling. I am not sure why but if they did this I don't understand why they hadnt gone into hiding especially after the video came out.
Is there any way they would not have seen or heard about the video?

If they did do this I hope that the evidence is found and their prosecution swift and harsh.
JMO

SmoothOperator or is anyone else keeping track of info on TS for a timeline?

Bessie or one of the other mods do you think we should do one on him or wait?

I hate to see some of the info that has been posted on him get buried in the thread.
I think a timeline on his whereabouts is a great idea.

I'm working on updating the media thread now, so some information will be stored there, as well.

Jaren Lockhart - Timeline and Media Links - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Yes, that would be the artist I am referring to. He has a self portrait that is his own decapitated head on a platter and another painting called "Perpetual Lite (Images Of Christian Martyrdom) - James The Persian" which is the painting of a dismembered male.

But doesn't he live in Australia and his personal photographs do not look like Sparks in my opinion.

Thought I would share this nifty tool with my fellow sleuthers.
To see how it works, copy and paste the url of this page into the box and click the P. It creates a pdf file which can be saved.

I am from here and was unaware of the Atwood killings until just this week.... just saying....

I am a life long resident of Louisiana as well as being close to New Orleans all my life. I too was pretty much unaware of Charles Atwood and what he did. But to someone like Speaks, perhaps he heard the smallest bit of it and kept it in his mind as something he'd like to do.

Neighbors said Sanchez and Speaks lived in the home but that Speaks and Sanchez have only been together for a few months.

The neighbors told Eyewitness News that Sanchez was a street performer in the French Quarter.

An online profile page also said she was a cocktail waitress and a model.
Neighbors also said the couple mostly kept to themselves.

“Him I don’t really know about him,” said one neighbor. “He doesn’t wave, say hi, or say bye or anything. Her, well she’s… I would have never expected that.”

http://www.wwltv.com/news/crime/Ken...le-clues-in-murder-of-NO-woman-158962845.html

bbm: the article from his "absconding town" of Mount. A NC (linked earlier upstream) said he was "wanted" as of this past January.. Wonder what brought them together in these last "few months"..

bet it is/was something online.

MOO..

snipped:

:floorlaugh: roflmao ... your post was so close to mine at first I thought you were asking about my 'user name'
:cow: :cow: :cow:​

LOL. I'm such a newbie that everytime I saw "moo," I thought they were trying to get your attention, mahmoo!

Ahh, yes....but we all know that defendants don't have to think for themselves! That's what we pay pro-bono public defenders to do! Yes, folks, we get to foot the bill for this piece of work who can't afford her own defense because she was shooting up all her money. My guess is the courtroom scene today was orchestrated for defense purposes.

I really dislike the sentiment of this post. :(

LaffyTaffy: I'm pretty sure the link you posted is a different person.

Everyone, please don't post links with personal information unless you're absolutely sure it's the right individual.

bbm: the article from his "absconding town" of Mount. A NC (linked earlier upstream) said he was "wanted" as of this past January.. Wonder what brought them together in these last "few months"..

MOO..

I wonder if he came here for her

Sorry if already asked and answered am getting caught up again.. but in not being local Iam trying to get straight in my head the where and the distances and such of the known areas involved thus far in the case.. i can to a timeline in a minutes notice but on my tablet I've only got Google maps and once your dealing with more than 3 dropped pins my map for some reason will never save.. s o do we have any of our fabulous mappers that have done one for Jaren's case? ..if do please direct me to it.. :)

If not I'm thinking of what are the areas that I know I'm interested in keeping straight.. labeled.. and their distances and amount of travel time..

Points of interest mapped:
A) the motel Jaren was living in and last seen leaving at 8pm Tuesday June 5..its in 2400 block of Tulane Ave is all I know..

B) Temptations 300 block of Bourbon street

C) 3 city blocks from Temptations(not certain of which direction they were walking on foot but we can attempt to figure it out or even just look at the different 3 city blocks in either direction at which time according to LE they rounded the cornerbat the 3rd block and atvthat point were out of view of any surveillance.. )..I'm betting we could use process of elimination by studying the businesses in each dire tion to determine at which one would have there no longer been business security cameras once rounding that 3rd block from Temptations..

D) Margaret Sanchez Kenner home thatvwas searched today.. where it is and what is its distance from temptations..its distance from where body parts washed up..

E) the first location torso located Bay St. LOUIS, MS.on Thursday 6/7

F) the location that the fisherman found the upper thigh on Saturday morning.. ..and the subsequent other limbs and head located that day.. as well as Jaren's clothing washed shore.

G) in the Nola article last night it mentioned that Jaren and her bf actually had a house thatvwas located i believe in Hamilton? ..how far is this house and why werentbtheybliving in it but rather living in a dive motel?

H) the other Bourbon Street bars that speaks was a doorman at and that Margaret worked at..

Those arevjust the locations and distances off the yop of my head and i am certain others have ones I've missed.. do we yet have a map with these various different pints on them labeled.. as ibsaid mapping appears to be the one thing i cannot accomplish on this tablet..after 3 pins it won't let me save ??

TiA to anyone who might can help map out these different locales.. :)

One thing I thought I’d mention is that Temptations, Stiletto’s Cabaret, Shobar, Scores Mansion, and Lipstixx are all under the same ownership and all are on Bourbon Street within a few blocks of each other. Jaren worked at Temptations. I have heard Margaret had worked at Stilleto’s, which is just next door to Temptations. I have heard Terry Speaks was a doorman at one or more of the aforementioned five clubs. According to the neighbor interviewed in Kenner, Terry Speaks was the boss at Shobar for a period of time before being fired.

Does this group of strip clubs not do background checks on the people it gives jobs to? They gave a job to a fugitive sex offender! I think they should be held accountable for this.

I believe the two suspects “knew” or “knew of” Jaren on some level prior to June 5th. They did not just randomly pick any dancer to take from Temptations that night. The meet-up with Jaren was premeditated, but was the murder and dismemberment premeditated or was it conceived at a later time? Another thing worth noting is that the above clubs close at 3am. It seems Jaren left early that night, but I’d imagine the clientele would have fizzled out before that time on a Tuesday night.

It's hard to say. If it's someone's FB or MS, probably not. When in doubt, it's a good idea to send the link to a mod before you post.

MOO..

I wonder Nurse? Folks over at Justice for Jaren FB Page, say Speaks was a doorman at the club next to Temptations. MAS was a street performer. Seems like they could have hooked up just by seeing each other around and maybe getting together to party and/or hang out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen