GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for the new members who know Sanchez and Speaks: Do y'all recall anything about either of the two that might link them to New Orleans East? Friends? A camp out there? Partying? If not NOE, St. Bernard? Slidell?

Not a new member but may be a fb link to a JS in Slidell.

Then that pretty much tells us what happened... trolling for a victim/threesome. Paid Jaren a big tip, and she was gone. MOO.

LE shouldn't have much trouble getting information about those two. A lot of people are coming forward now.

Did they want to get caught?
Too many people knew them. I can say I've never seen them, or at least don't recoginize TS MAS or even JL but for them to try this stunt at places where they were known is very ballsy.
Apparently he did not accomplish what he supposed got fired for....

Well if they are siblings or share the same father that kinda explains her comment about just wanting to talk to her dad?!?!

Was that a suicde threat?
moo

Don't think there is any truth to Paul Sanchez being MAS brother. His father is dead and he never referenced his mother on his website.

According to his bio at the website, he was raised by his sister and his father is buried at the foot of Canal Street, so I doubt MAS is related to him.

I'm just repeating what a newspaper reported. MAS had told a neighbor that the musician was her brother. Seems like her grandmother (who owned the house MAS lived in, in Kenner) had 12 children (Wow!). So perhaps it was a cousin or relative but she claimed him as a brother to get attention. It wouldn't surprise me at all.

ETA: the grandmother's obituary does list a child by the same name as the musician. So perhaps he was an uncle or a cousin. The neighbor said that a group of brothers owned the house so I assume it was grandmothers children which would be MAS's uncles (and or cousins?)

Don't think there is any truth to Paul Sanchez being MAS brother. His father is dead and he never referenced his mother on his website.

Perhaps not. A half sister maybe! Paul was raised by his sister and father. Maybe dad remarried? I saw she had brothers... no mention of a sister.
I'd like to know about her family! Grandparents have passed... maybe they raised her?

Look in wiki....

Paul was raised by his widowed mother along with ten brothers and sisters.

Different drugs / drug combos affect each and every person differently. I would not go as far as to blame drugs on this heinous, atrocious murder but it definately played a part. Maybe they were even on bath salts?

"They have been interviewed and that's about as far as we can go with it," Sheriff Adam said. "And they are being interviewed now and they are being interviewed again right now. Their vehicle is being processed, the FBI assisting us with the processing of the vehicle."

http://www.wafb.com/story/18777533/persons-of-interest-become-suspects-in-dancers-brutal-murder

Well, that is a sentence and a half...they have been interviewed, and are being interviewed now and are being interviewed right now...?

Look in wiki....

Paul was raised by his widowed mother along with ten brothers and sisters.

LOL, you just beat me to it, so Paul must be her uncle, based on the grams obituary facts.

LOL, you just beat me to it, so Paul must be her uncle, based on the grams obituary facts.

I dont know. It sounds that way but then he is 50 and Margaret is 28 is she were the youngest of 11. She could still be his sister. But what are the odds that grams and mom both had 11 children.

Paul Sanchez born in 1959 is her UNCLE!

Per internet search...
not sure if i can link...

I dont know. It sounds that way but then he is 50 and Margaret is 28 is she were the youngest of 11. She could still be his sister. But what are the odds that grams and mom both had 11 children.

Wait he might be a couple years older. I cant find his birthday. I did see a 50th birthday thing in 09. So maybe 53, so you might be right.

Paul Sanchez born in 1959 is her UNCLE!

Per internet search...
not sure if i can link...
1959 would be about right because he's about my age.

I hope LE is looking into other family owned property.

That might be where JL was dismembered.I don't think they would have done it in the house.Oh this so gruesome.How can anyone do this to another human being?
I really hope nothing was buried there!
Like oh say.... a murder weapon? or worse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0