GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The deletion of the FB account and creation of a "page". Not her first rodeo... MOO

Huge stretch, but the only thing I could think of was recruiting girls. Who knows, sure it will come out eventually.
Could be. Some sketchy dealings across the border, maybe.

Hey all, been lurking for a few days tried to post a few times but I' m typing on an iPod and time out on my comments but I used to dance at big daddy's and daytime bartender at the artists cafe (hah!) so I'm pretty familiar with how a lot of things go that people seem to be speculating on .am not in NOLA right now so am a little out of touch

:Welcome1::newbie:

Inspector Gidget, I saw you comment about MAS having children. (Sorry, newbie here can't figure out the quoting from my iPhone) YES! She does! 2 sons about 6 and 8 I believe. Their family tree was the first thing I found when I began my research on her.

Gotta love that the mom of Speaks defend him and says she "He ain't the kind that gets in trouble".

First off, most mom always say "He was a good boy, not any trouble, yada, yada, yada,"

Secondly, he surely has got a rap sheet that is wide and he has traveled the country. I am sure that he has done a lot that he hasn't been charged with (such as the incident where he was playing with himself at the Kenner house, in the yard, in full view of 3 young girls).

You don't know how much I wish the neighbor HAD turned him in. If that were me, I would be feeling really upset now, knowing that my silence helped him stay free.

Ya know, carp like this is why I have my video cam always charged up. Since I have been in Kenner, I have video a few odd things just in case I needed proof. We live by a business that has a dumpster that I can see and there have been some odd people dumping stuff there. Where I live (in the Boonies) is so safe that we have had 2 murders in the last 5 years.( Both were domestic issues, men fighting and killing men).

I'm sitting here tonight thinking how lucky I am to live in the boonies. I hate being here in the city but I do come here to stay here because I love my gram an she is too old and frail to be alone.( We are safely locked up though and I rarely go anywhere while here so we feel fairly safe.)

Also from above posted link:

"he said 'momma, I'm up here in jail.' I said what 'they got you for"

Uhm, yeah. Because if I never knew my son to be in trouble something as casual as "what they got you for" would be the first words out of my mouth when he calls me from jail......:banghead:
Typical "not my kid" denial there.

How about when he tells her they've got him for a murder, she asks, "Didja do it, son?"

Really?!?!?! And he's not the sort who'd get into trouble. . . . Hmmmmm.

I know if one of my family members told me they were in jail for murder, my reaction would be "WHAT?!?!?!?" It would not even enter my mind that they'd actually killed someone. I can't imagine asking, "Well, didja do it?" - unless, of course, that person had a propensity for killing folks, you know?

Inspector Gidget, I saw you comment about MAS having children. (Sorry, newbie here can't figure out the quoting from my iPhone) YES! She does! 2 sons about 6 and 8 I believe. Their family tree was the first thing I found when I began my research on her.

OMG! I really wonder now when the Google map's pic of the Kenner house was. Thee pic captured what looks like a young girl with two small toddlers in the front yard (It is blurry so you can't really tell who it is but they are in the pic)

Just an FYI but Mt. Airy, NC is the town that Mayberry was based on in the Andy Griffith show. He was born in Mt. Airy...

Now after that earth shattering revelation I'm going to take myself to bed.

Nite all!

:eek:fftobed:

His Mom called him Chris? Do we know his real name??? What kind of bull hockey is going on?

I said, 'well hey Chris,' I said what's up, 'cause I hadn't talked to him in three months, he said 'momma, I'm up here in jail

This is his birthrecord:

North Carolina, Birth and Death Indexes, 1800-2000
about Terry Christopher Speaks
Name: Terry Christopher Speaks
Race: White
Event Type: birth
Birth Date: 19 Sep 1972
Birth County: Surry
Parent1 Name: Terry Grey Speaks
Parent2 Name: Deborah Sue Puckett
Roll Number: NCVR_B_C092_66002
Volume: 58
Page: 366b

Does anyone have a timeline for TS for the last two years? It's scary, but he looks familiar to me, like I've seen him before. Just need to know if he in LA when I was there.

Question for the new members who know Sanchez and Speaks: Do y'all recall anything about either of the two that might link them to New Orleans East? Friends? A camp out there? Partying? If not NOE, St. Bernard? Slidell?

Not much that I can think of besides both being port cities. Very different atmosphere, though, imo.

Just going to add, SD is at the border. Would he make a drug run for someone else? I wonder if he was dealing and made extra money that way.

Sometimes the guys with the drugs can be very popular with the ladies and I wonder if he had a reputation like that. This could be a easy way for him to lure women for his sexual purposes.

He is a RSO from being with a 14 year old when he was 30.

A neighbor stated he was mastrubating in front of her young children and friends.

Another former co-worker or customer mentioned that he would stare down the females when they would walk in the store and ignore the customers. (this might not be completely accurate wording)

There is no doubt in my mind he has committed more sexual crimes that have not been reported. He is a sexual deviate.

Most women don't usually come forward when they have been raped. They tend to blame themselves. I wonder if there are other that he has raped that are being silent.

Did he act sexually inappropriate toward the other women on Bourbon Street?

1st let me apologize for sounding snippy; not sure why I chose to come back at you that harshly! Now, the only other thing I'm going to say about HM is this: The way *I* look at it, if HM's death had been properly investigated, Jaren could ~possibly~ still be alive. Because from the things their mutual friends were saying on Fri. & Sat., it was very obvious that Hillary was murdered but nothing was done about it. Okay I'm done!

I'd like to bury the speculation that Hillary Moulder was murdered. It was an overdose. I chatted with her at Temptations about 1.5 years ago. She talked about her daughter, her struggles to make money as a single mom, and the devastation of her hometown of Pearlington, MS which was literally wiped off of the map by Hurricane Katrina. I really felt sorry for her. What freaked me out was that she was constantly shaking and twitching. She was obviously hooked on some type of drugs. I guess the addiction finally took its toll.

Does anyone have a timeline for TS for the last two years? It's scary, but he looks familiar to me, like I've seen him before. Just need to know if he in LA when I was there.

Smooth Operator is working on putting it together.

I'd like to bury the speculation that Hillary Moulder was murdered. It was an overdose. I chatted with her at Temptations about 1.5 years ago. She talked about her daughter, her struggles to make money as a single mom, and the devastation of her hometown of Pearlington, MS which was literally wiped off of the map by Hurricane Katrina. I really felt sorry for her. What freaked me out was that she was constantly shaking and twitching. She was obviously hooked on some type of drugs. I guess the addiction finally took its toll.

Thanks, it's kind of what I was thinking also.

OMG! I really wonder now when the Google map's pic of the Kenner house was. Thee pic captured what looks like a young girl with two small toddlers in the front yard (It is blurry so you can't really tell who it is but they are in the pic)

And her grandparents died in 2005, so that could be her or another relative. We don't know much about her family, eh?

Just a thought, I was pondering whether MAS would try to claim that she was an unwilling participant and in fear but hopefully the fact that she fought the cops and lied to cover for Speaks tells me that she wasn't in fear of Spears.

A woman in fear who had been coerced would have run TOWARDS the cops and told them everything. Instead she decided to try to cover for him.

The Nola.com article that I just read about them being incustody interviews another dancer named Sheila Nand, who Sanchez tried to get out of the club before JL. MAS said Nand looked like another dancer she and TS had picked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0