GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nola.com article that I just read about them being incustody interviews another dancer named Sheila Nand, who Sanchez tried to get out of the club before JL. MAS said Nand looked like another dancer she and TS had picked up.

Link please?

The Nola.com article that I just read about them being incustody interviews another dancer named Sheila Nand, who Sanchez tried to get out of the club before JL. MAS said Nand looked like another dancer she and TS had picked up.

Sheila Nand, a dancer at Stilettos, which is next to Temptations, said the couple stopped into her club the same night Lockhart disappeared.
Sanchez approached Nand as she danced on the club's stage, tipped her and asked if she would leave the club to join her and Speaks. Sanchez told Nand she looked like another girl that she had previously taken home, according to Nand.
"She looked at me kind of goo-goo eyed ... and asked me if I would go home with her," Nand said. "I want a treat for him," Nand said Sanchez told her.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/06/persons_of_interest_in_death_o.html

Just a thought, I was pondering whether MAS would try to claim that she was an unwilling participant and in fear but hopefully the fact that she fought the cops and lied to cover for Speaks tells me that she wasn't in fear of Spears.

A woman in fear who had been coerced would have run TOWARDS the cops and told them everything. Instead she decided to try to cover for him.

If she created a fake persona on FB after the fact, she wanted to see what the peeps on the Internet were saying... sleuthing. Not a woman coerced. :moo:

Sanchez then changed her request, Nand said, asking the dancer to leave the club with the couple to "work" a small gathering somewhere in the city for $700. Again, Nand said, she declined.

"She was very persistent," Nand said of Sanchez. "It was very strange. There was something very hungry and desperate in her eyes. She wouldn't leave me alone. She wouldn't let me go.

Nand said she went to the dressing room but later found Sanchez waiting outside the door. Sanchez then asked Nand if she had any drugs. When Nand said she had none, Sanchez tried to make small talk with the club's manager, possibly in an effort to gain Nand's trust, Nand said.

When that effort failed, Sanchez returned to Speaks, and the two left.

"I didn't really have any clue what those two are into," Nand said.
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/06/persons_of_interest_in_death_o.html

Thank you Bessie ! I was just trying to edit that last post and I crashed and lost everything I 'd typed. M real slow on this iPod I don't have texting thumbs. Bizarrely enough I am in mt Airy right now they try real hard to cash in on all the Mayberry stuff but it is some skanky drug riddled redneck weirdness underbelly here too.

Left temptations at 2:05. Just the 3 of them??? Has it been confirmed noone else was in their company??? And last video is at 2:30. It doesn't take 25 minutes to go 3 blocks on bourbon. Possible stop in other places to recruit people???

I'd like to bury the speculation that Hillary Moulder was murdered. It was an overdose. I chatted with her at Temptations about 1.5 years ago. She talked about her daughter, her struggles to make money as a single mom, and the devastation of her hometown of Pearlington, MS which was literally wiped off of the map by Hurricane Katrina. I really felt sorry for her. What freaked me out was that she was constantly shaking and twitching. She was obviously hooked on some type of drugs. I guess the addiction finally took its toll.

everything you say is true, but none of it rules out the possibility of her being murdered. i was initially skeptical, but now i'm not so sure.

This is his birthrecord:

North Carolina, Birth and Death Indexes, 1800-2000
about Terry Christopher Speaks
Name: Terry Christopher Speaks
Race: White
Event Type: birth
Birth Date: 19 Sep 1972
Birth County: Surry
Parent1 Name: Terry Grey Speaks
Parent2 Name: Deborah Sue Puckett
Roll Number: NCVR_B_C092_66002
Volume: 58
Page: 366b

Well that explains why she called him Chris because his Dad and him had the same first name.

Then that pretty much tells us what happened... trolling for a victim/threesome. Paid Jaren a big tip, and she was gone. MOO.

LE shouldn't have much trouble getting information about those two. A lot of people are coming forward now.

Yep, they could have lured her by saying they had the cash, and even given the cash to her, knowing that they would be taking it back anyway.

Then that pretty much tells us what happened... trolling for a victim/threesome. Paid Jaren a big tip, and she was gone. MOO.

LE shouldn't have much trouble getting information about those two. A lot of people are coming forward now.

Just like in another case when the prosecutor wanted to whisper in the deceased's ear "don't go". I wish someone would have whispered into Jaren's ear "don't go, don't go". Sad. :(

My dad told me as a young girl to think of him and what would he tell me to do if I got myself in some sort of "mess". I always listened to my gut/my dad's voice ... I didn't go, I didn't do "it", I left. I survived!! Thanks dad.

Apparently MAS has a brother who is a noted musician locally who has even written a book about his experiences during Hurricane Katrina. Wonder if he mention's MAS?

Apparently MAS has a brother who is a noted musician locally who has even written a book about his experiences during Hurricane Katrina. Wonder if he mention's MAS?

According to his bio at the website, he was raised by his sister and his father is buried at the foot of Canal Street, so I doubt MAS is related to him.

Well if they are siblings or share the same father that kinda explains her comment about just wanting to talk to her dad?!?!

Was that a suicde threat?
moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members