GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been more than a few people questioning the possibility of her being involved with various other deaths and missing persons on here. I wasn't speaking about any specific one. And I certainly have no idea if she would have an alibi. She closed her Facebook at some point between Jaren going missing and the club footage being released. She even went as far as to create a new page with a different name. She attempted to add some of our former co-workers, but ended up deleting it pretty much right after she set it up. So I'm suggesting that it would be strange if she'd been involved in other cases and was out partying with no fear of consequences, but then this specific time she got spooked and disappeared. Add to that emotional instability, and it becomes even harder to believe that she would be capable of simply going about her day to day life without being crippled by the fear of being caught.

As for how long she's been with him, I WANT to say she started mentioning him shortly after Mardi Gras. I can't really claim that I paid much attention to the revolving door relationships of my co-workers though. So you really can't take my word on that as much more than a guess.

If she has an alias... What is the name on the "new page" ? TIA and Welcome.

Wonder what he was doing in San Diego? Do NOLA & SD have something in common?
Not much that I can think of besides both being port cities. Very different atmosphere, though, imo.

Hadn't JL called her brother a few days earlier and asked him to come get her and take her home? Then he was unable to reach her by phone???

COULD she have asked them (Sanchez and Speaks ) or perhaps they have offered to take her home? ~ not to the hotel but "home" home?

I may be confused! I could swear I read somewhere that the brother stated this.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/18779959/jaren-lockharts-family-speaks-out-for-the-first-time

He says he last heard from her two weeks ago when she reached out to him in Tangipahoa Parish from New Orleans asking him to come and get her. But days passed and he had trouble reaching her again. Then he learned the disturbing news from his mother that his sister was missing and then later learned that she was dead.

I am just amazed that people think the worst. My first assumption was they they maybe were giving her a ride home, since she took a cab to work.
I may be naive, but just because she was a dancer does not mean she had no morals. She had a boyfriend waiting for her at home......
Just my 2 cents!

That's what I thought initially until the video was released. Why didn't they come forward if nothing was amiss -- even an alibi? LE believes Jaren was murdered not long after she disappeared at 2:00 am. TS has quite the record going back 20 years, and we have no idea if there are other victims. Doesn't look good.

He may have been in San Diego three months ago, but he was definitely here in New Orleans before that.

Or he was lying to her so in case LE tapped the phone and would come find him!

Was he located in California the last time he absconded? In 2003???

Wonder what he was doing in San Diego? Do NOLA & SD have something in common?

I am guessing that Since San Diego has quite a bit of nightlife, like NO, he may have found work there, and/or had connections.

JMO

Hey all, been lurking for a few days tried to post a few times but I' m typing on an iPod and time out on my comments but I used to dance at big daddy's and daytime bartender at the artists cafe (hah!) so I'm pretty familiar with how a lot of things go that people seem to be speculating on .am not in NOLA right now so am a little out of touch

Not much that I can think of besides both being port cities. Very different atmosphere, though, imo.

Huge stretch, but the only thing I could think of was recruiting girls. Seems like a purposeful kind of guy, sure it will come out eventually.

Thank you all for being so quick with these links!

It's moving so fast it's hard to get it straight!
WHICH is a darn good thing!!! :jail:

i can't wait until we know what really happened. i know it still won't make any sense, but not knowing is excruciating.

This is for all the new members. We're glad you're here.

:welcome3: :welcome3: :welcome2: :welcome4:

:greetings::greetings::greetings::wagon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members