GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the dismemberment was performed to make identification more difficult, I wonder why they didn't remove any body piercings, as well.

If the dismemberment was performed to make identification more difficult, I wonder why they didn't remove any body piercings, as well.

Exactly.

Tattoos identifiable, jewelry in place = dismemberment was not done solely to avoid identification

Police said the man has many aliases across the country. He was arrested under the alias of Terry Speaks. He is 39-years-old.

Speaks was booked on charges of resisting an officer, resisting an officer by flight, aggravated assault and three warrants in other jurisdictions.

Authorities told WDSU that Speaks was in the custody of U.S. Marshals, but will be returned to Tangipahoa Parish Jail.

I suspect it was because they never expected the body parts to surface or wash ashore - assumed gators or wildlife would take care of it all. MOO.

HANCOCK COUNTY, Miss. - Sanchez was arrested as a fugitive from another county, resisting arrest and not using a turn signal.

Both were arrested in a traffic stop.

They were taken into custody with the help of U.S. marshals, the New Orleans Police Department, Kenner police, Tangipahoa and St. Tammany parish investigators

Read more: http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news.../14800124/-/3ockpu/-/index.html#ixzz1xh9LChZE

Police said the man has many aliases across the country. He was arrested under the alias of Terry Speaks. He is 39-years-old.

Speaks was booked on charges of resisting an officer, resisting an officer by flight, aggravated assault and three warrants in other jurisdictions.

Authorities told WDSU that Speaks was in the custody of U.S. Marshals, but will be returned to Tangipahoa Parish Jail.

BBM
Sounds like a serial killer/killing couple IMO... glad they got them! If only sooner, for Jaren's sake.

http://sexoffender.ncdoj.gov/details.aspx?SRN=009596S6

from NC RSO registry (certainly looks like the same person)

Where they are at time of arrest would be the jurisdiction that has to arrest them and then transfer custody to jurisdiction that has the warrant... At least makes sense to me. So they had to have been in tangipahoa at time of arrest

Sounds right. They could not have been at their apartment in Kenner. Could be someone who lives there id'd them.

I believe Margaret-Aline in the model shots is the same Margaret.
Now it can be said that what goes on in New Orleans does NOT stay in New Orleans-thank our Lord. Laisses les bon temps roulier!

I also believe the model profile must be of her too since her Loranger alumni listed her middle name as Aline...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATS2+3