Offender Name: TERRY SPEAKS
Offender ID: 2012060438
Date of Birth: 09/19/1972
Race: White

Custody Status: In Custody
Location of Offender: Tangipahoa Parish Jail

DOB is the same as the guy in NC.

from link: TAT L SHLD SKULL

Shield and a Skull, pretty close to what people speculated!

I thought the tat was seen on the right shoulder in the video. Does 'L SHLD' mean left shoulder? He could have one on both arms though and the one on the right may be newer??

I thought the tat was seen on the right shoulder in the video. Does 'L SHLD' mean left shoulder? He could have one on both arms though and the one on the right may be newer??

he could have new tatt... esp considering the fact that he is wanted for not registering per the earlier link...

I bet he was not going by Terry Speaks in LA :moo: which means the alias was whatever name he was going by there...

again moo:

also explains the "street performer" part from posts further back. She could be making money spinning fire on the streets near Jackson Square.

Does anyone else think it's strangely funny that she made her living poi spinning (fire spinning), and now she's been detained as a POI?

According to Vinelink he also uses the alias Christopher Speaks.

The DOB is the same as the RSO in NC, but he doesn't look like the guy in the video to me.

Offender Name: TERRY SPEAKS
Offender ID: 2012060438
Date of Birth: 09/19/1972
Race: White
Custody Status: In Custody
Location of Offender: Tangipahoa Parish Jail

Aliases
SPEAKS, CHRISTOPHER
SPEAKS, TERRY

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...0&agency=53&id=2012060438&searchType=offender

You're right!

According to Vinelink he also uses the alias Christopher Speaks.

The DOB is the same as the RSO in NC, but he doesn't look like the guy in the video to me.

I think they are dead ringers (the nose and profile)... but that is just me... wonder how long he has been absconded from NC?

I noticed that he was only required to register for 10 years :-(

Well, I'll be. I am glad they're in custody. I'm still curious as to how all of that Youtube business got started. I hope these two left a trail of breadcrumbs that can be used to trace their steps over the past several years.

I think they are dead ringers (the nose and profile)... but that is just me... wonder how long he has been absconded from NC?

LOL That's funny because the nose is what looks off to me. :what:

I can't deny the names and dob, though.

His nose does look the same, but his coloring is much darker in the video. Perhaps he's been dying his hair black to camouflage the gray . . .

Also, this is a bit OT, but the Tangipahoa Parish Jail is located on "Club Deluxe Road." Someone had a sense of humor when naming that road!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATS2+3