GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks as smart as a 2 watt Bulb in a bucket of mud. If they had anything to do with Jaren;s murder she is going to start singing like a Canary 1st chance she gets if they offer her anything. IMHO

I think she looks defeated, but maybe I'm projecting. She was a lot more animated in the video than in the photos I've found online.

I'm reeeaallllly looking forward to a press conference. I'm very curious to see what charges are brought......basically, waiting for the beginnings of closure to this case I guess.

I'm actually in Kenner right now, I usually just say new orleans because people know where New Orleans is. Kenner is not too far from new orleans and has lots of apartments. Kenner is also where the New Orleans international airport is located.

Possibly moronic question:

Is it OK to post screen shots of a youtube video here if I remove identifiers?

One, maybe. Just a single screen shot.

Who, Speaks? That's why I thought Speaks might be an alias.

Yes, Speaks. Silly, but I didn't even want to repeat the name, for fear of dragging some poor, uninvolved person into this mess. I imagine his phone must be ringing off the hook today.

Possibly moronic question:

Is it OK to post screen shots of a youtube video here if I remove identifiers?

One, maybe. Just a single screen shot.

Not a stupid question, and thanks for asking first. Yes, in this case I think that would be okay. Go ahead and include the link.

I think she looks defeated, but maybe I'm projecting. She was a lot more animated in the video than in the photos I've found online.

i was just looking at an interesting blog. she compares them to karla homolka and paul bernardo. chelsea hoffman: case to case

From what I have read so far, Terry Speak used his middle name, shortened version of his real name... that could be why the word "aliases" comes in. I highly doubt he was incarcerated under an "alias," so this is his real name... so far, at least.

Alo, Margaret appears to have at least one child according to her SM postings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nirvanita55