GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only truck I see is the Dodge and part of what appears to be a white GM truck. The truck in question for the MS case is Chevy Z71.

I just watched the local news and am stunned at the many police/sheriff offices involved with (being dragged into) the case. Let's hope they can get the truth and convictions. LE in Hancock, Harrison, New Orleans, Tangipahoa, and Kenner. Not to mention LE in other areas that shared info about their encounters with the male 'suspected' perp, plus the Feds.

"They were taken into custody with the help of U.S. marshals, the New Orleans Police Department, Kenner police, Tangipahoa and St. Tammany Parish investigators."

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...3400/14800124/-/item/1/-/u0y8j2z/-/index.html

Wow. Just wow.

And why did the female think blue hair would keep her incognito? :eek:

I can't give them the courtesy of referring to them by name yet.

Wow, Margaret sure does look rough. Nothing like standing out in a crowd with blue hair!

Yeah, if that's an attempt at a disguise, it's pretty weak. Her hair looked blonde to me in the video but it might have been poor quality / lighting that made it look that way.

So glad they found these people.

I have a very bad feeling about those whited out windows in the garage....

The Google maps street view pic taken in 2007 shows the windows in that condition then, so probably not a factor.

(First post, very impressed with this forum and thread).

In one photo of the potential crime scene, you can see that the trash can is out by the street with the tape around it. I hope LE made it to the house before the garbage man.

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...tody/-/9853400/14800124/-/ydwi6d/-/index.html

Per video at link "the court ruled that Margaret was literally, physically, in no condition to speak for herself. So those proceedings have been postponed"

Any thoughts? I'm guessing:
1. Jaren laid the smack down on her, fighting til the very end
2. The cops laid the smack down on her for resisting
3. The detox is whoopin her

ALL of the above "guessing" is just that.....guessing (theory)

The Google maps street view pic taken in 2007 shows the windows in that condition then, so probably not a factor.

(First post, very impressed with this forum and thread).

Welcome to WS! :Welcome1:

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...tody/-/9853400/14800124/-/ydwi6d/-/index.html

Per video at link "the court ruled that Margaret was literally, physically, in no condition to speak for herself. So those proceedings have been postponed"

Any thoughts? I'm guessing:
1. Jaren laid the smack down on her, fighting til the very end
2. The cops laid the smack down on her for resisting
3. The detox is whoopin her

ALL of the above "guessing" is just that.....guessing (theory)

BBM - hmmm good guesses. She looked very 'HAPPY' in the surveillance tape.

Sheldon‏@sheldonfoxwgno

2000 blk of Connecticut in Kenner looks like ground zero in the Jaren Lockart murder investigation

My first time ever posting so I apologize if this is against the rules.

Attachments

• AvTQpT2CQAELdl3.jpg
    AvTQpT2CQAELdl3.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 107
SO interesting that just this piece of the backyard is taped off. Is there a reason they aren't checking the entire woods?

Dog hit on it, or visible signs of something interesting.

Is she limping? Looked like she winced when she was getting out of the van? Not looking too shiny, MOO.

im not sure but shes probably shackled like someone else posted. maybe both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member