GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she resisted, the limp might be associated with an injury she sustained during the scuffle. It appears they believe the two did their twisted work in the back yard. Perhaps a neighbor heard something or saw them out back with lights.

Originally Posted by kseal07
I have a very bad feeling about those whited out windows in the garage....

The Google maps street view pic taken in 2007 shows the windows in that condition then, so probably not a factor.

(First post, very impressed with this forum and thread).

From the condition of the garage door, I'm thinking there wasn't much home repair going on at that address. The garage looks like it took on water, or suffered many years of weathering, and no one bothered to fix or replace the door.

1. Jaren laid the smack down on her, fighting til the very end

oh i hope so....if its them, and im starting to believe it is, i hope she gave them both something to remember her by.

:
http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...tody/-/9853400/14800124/-/ydwi6d/-/index.html

Per video at link "the court ruled that Margaret was literally, physically, in no condition to speak for herself. So those proceedings have been postponed"

Any thoughts? I'm guessing:
1. Jaren laid the smack down on her, fighting til the very end
2. The cops laid the smack down on her for resisting
3. The detox is whoopin her

ALL of the above "guessing" is just that.....guessing (theory)

Wow

She looks like she dropped 20 pounds, too.

Something's whoopin her

Kenner, La. - Detectives are searching a Kenner home where neighbors say Margaret Sanchez and Terry Speaks live.

The home is located in the 2000 block of Connecticut Avenue.

Dogs with Louisiana K9 Search and Rescue searched the inside of the home and the backyard.

The FBI, Kenner Police are on scene as well Hancock County investigators.

Several brown paper bags were seen sitting in front of the home along with several pillows

In addition, Kenner PD has brought in a dirt sifting device.

Neighbors say that the couple kept late hours mostly kept to themselves. Neighbors also tell FOX 8 the home used to belong to Sanchez's grandmother and when she died, she moved in.

Hoping for more info when the news airs again in 7 minutes.

Sheldon‏@sheldonfoxwgno

2000 blk of Connecticut in Kenner looks like ground zero in the Jaren Lockart murder investigation

My first time ever posting so I apologize if this is against the rules.

Nice job.

Welcome!

OK...since I left the office an hour ago- nothing new on the male half? No video released? Just Margaret?

Sanchez appeared in an Amite courtroom for an extradition hearing Wednesday afternoon. She could be seen sobbing in the Amite courtroom as a judge asked if she would sign an extradition waiver. Her attorneys said she was in no condition to sign anything.
http://www.wwltv.com/news/crime/Two-in-custody-in-connection-with-killing-of-NO-woman-158872395.html

I wonder if it's mental. She didn't come in in a wheelchair and she was conscious.

Maybe it's the beginning of an incompetency defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member