GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt if she would be sharp enough to begin with the "incompetent" defense already, if she is truly a drug addict. JMO

More likely, we will hear, down the road, how she was a victim as well.

Her lawyer might be sharp enough

Some have suggested that Jaren's and Mickey's* murders could be related. As I've been reading here, a possible connection came to mind. I noticed that Margaret has a Model Mayhem ad/page (or whatever you call it). It was last used in 2011 but that's where I saw her picture with her pink hair as posted here.

There may be a loose but innocent connection that put Mickey on these peoples' radar. Mickey's good friend, Josh, is a photographer and I think he used Mickey's face on a recent ad or brochure that he's using for his business. It's very attractive looking. Someone tried to post less than above board comment/stuff on one of his photography sites and he admonished them and told them, in so many words, to bug off as he's developing a legit business and didn't appreciate whatever it was that they suggested. So, just by being in the photog business, he rubs elbows with all kinds of peeps as he's done model photography for their portfolios. I noticed that he and his mother (writer) have teamed up to write/photo articles covering subjects in NOLA. So he's drawn business from there.

I've been following Mickey's case and didn't know how the two cases could be connected. Maybe I should have posted this over on MS's thread but I got excited when a possible connection flashed before me.

Has this person/people just completed a killing spree? Oh no.

*disclaimer, we don't have evidence that MS has been murdered.

I don't think it's out of the question that they might be related.
I'd kind of like to wait for more info on Jarens murder before I start speculating on others that might be tied to these people or him the more I think about it.

This case, I think is different because it appears they willing went somewhere together and something went wrong. Where as Mickeys IMO leans more toward a vehicle accident or abduction. Did they ever get prints or anything from her bike I wonder?

Hopefully we will get more information in the future to help determine whether these two could be serial killers.

I suspect the reason she wants to see her father first is to tell him everything before he hears it elsewhere.

Has it been stated anywhere that the white truck in the search of the home is Sparks or Margarets?

Have we heard any of his aliases? I did a cursory search for Christopher Speaks, didn't see much.

Perhaps Margaret asked Jaren to help her dye her hair. Since Jaren doesn't have her own studio and was staying in a motel, she might have met them after work and then could have gone to their house or to another location. If the Kenner house doesn't provide any clues, where else could they have gone?

As per Fox 8 news @ 4pm, the house that Margaret and Speaks were living in (in Kenner) belonged to her late grandparents and she had been living there since her gram had died a few years back.

Like in 2009? When Angela Erin Ball (a Bourbon St dancer) was found sliced up and murdered in an abandon building on Canal St in NOLA?

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...tody/-/9853400/14800124/-/ydwi6d/-/index.html

Per video at link "the court ruled that Margaret was literally, physically, in no condition to speak for herself. So those proceedings have been postponed"

Any thoughts? I'm guessing:
1. Jaren laid the smack down on her, fighting til the very end
2. The cops laid the smack down on her for resisting
3. The detox is whoopin her

ALL of the above "guessing" is just that.....guessing (theory)

Probably number three, but I'm hoping #1.

I doubt if she would be sharp enough to begin with the "incompetent" defense already, if she is truly a drug addict. JMO

More likely, we will hear, down the road, how she was a victim as well.

Ah, yes, the famous "Abuse Excuse"!!!

But based upon how it is so quiet there now, I would imagine that the house in Kenner in not where Jaren was murdered. It seems more likely that she was taken and killed elsewhere although that is just my opinion based on what I see.
Well, they certainly seemed to have removed a lot of evidence from the house which, considering it was searched using dogs, would seem to indicate a viable reason for taking it.

Perhaps Margaret asked Jaren to help her dye her hair. Since Jaren doesn't have her own studio and was staying in a motel, she might have met them after work and then could have gone to their house or to another location. If the Kenner house doesn't provide any clues, where else could they have gone?

There has to be a secure private residence not far from Temptations. If cameras had them for three blocks, they were probably on foot.

Maybe someone's on vacation, could be a storage unit, could be rented under an alias. Or a break in of an empty house.

I still believe she was transported after being dismembered. And it appears there's not enough evidence in the Connecticut Ave house to warrant more than a few hours. Jaren died close to where she works I think.

Hmm. I personally do not see a connection with the Mickey Case. At least not on purpose as it was suggested. Its not like they would know that Mickey would be riding her bike home at 2am. And from Kenner to Lafayette is a good long ride to just to come hang out with the hopes of nabbing that girl in particular. I truly believe that Mickey was just in gbr wrong place at the wrong time and some random person/s either hit or kidnapped her. JMO

With Speaks sometimes Going by last name Sanchez probably explains why some of their acquaintances thought they were married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth