GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry i missed the post about a time line for speaks(I'm assuming that's who we're talking about) ..are we meaning as over the course of the last few years? ..if someone doesn't get to it earlier i can work on it later tonight once my family is knocked out snoozing.. lol

Yes, Smooth that's what I was referring too. That would be great if you could do that! I'll pay attention so I can learn.

Also, is there info here somewhere on WS's about how to do maps? I'd like to learn that also.

Coming up now on Fox 8: Mother of Speaks defends her son.

So...maybe he's holding the cards and there's someone else in hiding.

How about my thought--could this hookup have involved a hypothetical new club? Your third person and my hypothetical job.

That'd get her out the door, I'd think.

A promise of something got her out the door. A promise of something that was more than three blocks away.

Money will always get a dancer out the door, especially on a Tuesday in June. If not money, it's something that they value just as much.

The new club doesn't seem like it'd fly with anybody who's been working out there for a while. New strip clubs don't really pop up that often. Jaren was where she wanted to be (some of the other clubs don't hire dancers with tattoos).

Like you said, something got her out that door.

Look at the picture of Margaret on Justice for Jaren's facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/jaren.lockhart.1?sk=wall

Then if you scroll down to the older posts at 23 hrs ago you will see a section with 54 comments there you will see a picture of the person I think is posted here they've photoshopped a white shirt on and blue hair. That makes me furious!

I can't find the link, but someone posted earlier the link to the jail that they were booked into. Has that website been updated? And if so, is it like our local jail and post the mugs as well?

not a new club at 2 a.m. maybe an OTC arrangement.
Quite frankly though, she was a beautiful girl, she could have gotten hired at one of the top clubs (maybe not Rick's unless she covered her tats) but certainly not to begin a shift that early in the morning. I'd say most clubs will start closing around 3a.m. possibly 4 depending on if the customers are still spending.
I'd lean more towards partying (drugs), a private show (or possible trick) or someone mentioned having Jaren dye MAS's hair. Wouldn't that be something if she came into the club with blond hair and Jaren's the one who gave her the blue tint??
just speculating.....

Money will always get a dancer out the door, especially on a Tuesday in June. If not money, it's something that they value just as much.

The new club doesn't seem like it'd fly with anybody who's been working out there for a while. New strip clubs don't really pop up that often. Jaren was where she wanted to be (some of the other clubs don't hire dancers with tattoos).

Like you said, something got her out that door.

OK, good. I'll scratch that.

Got her out the door pretty fast, unless it was pre-arranged.

But if it was pre-arranged, would they have come in for her?

Do we know why Speaks was fired?

Neighbors are tellling some interesting things about the coupl on cghannel 6 wdsu. One woman says her lil girl had her 2 friends there outside an the mom told her that Speaks was outside playing with himself. She wen out and he stopped or went inside. She WISHES she had called the police. I am sure Jaren's family wish she would have spoken up as well. jaren would still be alive and this would have been in custody.

ETA: this was a neighbor from the house in Kenner

Originally Posted by tiredblondy
Ok I could be seriously mistaken here but I don't think that is Margaret's picture. I think it looks like a female we were discussing here that was Atwood's accomplice. Margaret's features are different.

The lips look like MAS to me
Yep...it's her.

14so31d.jpg

Source: http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/?page=gallery&mid=21897

not a new club at 2 a.m. maybe an OTC arrangement.
Quite frankly though, she was a beautiful girl, she could have gotten hired at one of the top clubs (maybe not Rick's unless she covered her tats) but certainly not to begin a shift that early in the morning. I'd say most clubs will start closing around 3a.m. possibly 4 depending on if the customers are still spending.
I'd lean more towards partying (drugs), a private show (or possible trick) or someone mentioned having Jaren dye MAS's hair. Wouldn't that be something if she came into the club with blond hair and Jaren's the one who gave her the blue tint??
just speculating.....

Every new thought makes it seem worse, doesn't it?

I hope Jaren didn't die MAS's hair. That would irk me. It speaks to true meanness, IMO. Coloring someone's hair requires close contact & chit chat. To kill someone after that is extra creepy to me, as a woman. I dunno

I do know I have an 0700 (eastern time) meeting

I should pack in the conjecture for the night

Ok I could be seriously mistaken here but I don't think that is Margaret's picture. I think it looks like a female we were discussing here that was Atwood's accomplice.

Margaret's features are different.

I agree, plus MAS hair is longer, as seen getting out of the sheriff's vehicle and limping to the courtroom earlier today.

Ahh, I thought it was a misuse of the word "moot", ala Joey Tribbiani on Friends "It's a moo point. It's MOO."

Ok, enough offtopic for me...

That's funny stuff right there.

I might need to use it now that it's stuck in my brain

I'd almost forgotten moo point.

Btw, the user name- after Mooky Wilson? You don't have to answer.

First time posting. I worked with Margaret for a year or two, and I would like to make a few points to help some of you.

-Margaret has many drug dependencies and mental health issues. I have seen her in a similar condition to the way she appeared on the news many times. It's stress and withdrawal.

-There is very little reason to believe that she (not necessarily speaking for him) was involved in any other missing person or murder cases. She was active and partying on the night in question. Since that night she has deleted her Facebook account and gone into hiding.

-The reason many of us believed them to be married had nothing to do with an alias. She told myself and many of my friends and co-workers that she was getting married on multiple occasions when we would run into her on Bourbon, and a short while back she announced on Facebook that she was married and changed her relationship status to Married.

-Walking 3 blocks along Bourbon is generally and indicator that you're heading to where you parked. This also lines up well with where Margaret had a history working and the way people tend to have specific areas that they park based on what areas of the street they're used to working on.

I agree, plus MAS hair is longer, as seen getting out of the sheriff's vehicle and limping to the courtroom earlier today.

So both of these people happen to have blue hair today?

I'm confused.

Even if the 3 had plans to hang out after work, it would still be plausible for them to come in and see if she was making money. She could have been in one of the private rooms or had a client that was tipping her really well. She may not want to leave if she were busy. Also if they planned to rob her the whole time they might let her stay to make that money.

I found it odd he has such a long rap sheet with not one charge for any substances.
I would assume if he does use he may not be an addict?
jmo

I did see where there were possession charges in NC under one of his aliases listed a couple pages back, although it seems a stretch that he would have sufficient credentials to get charged and convicted under an alias, but who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth