GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His Mom called him Chris? Do we know his real name??? What kind of bull hockey is going on?

I said, 'well hey Chris,' I said what's up, 'cause I hadn't talked to him in three months, he said 'momma, I'm up here in jail

His middle name is Christopher if I remember correctly.

Re: Speaks
"I ain't never knew him to be in no trouble. He ain't the kind of guy that gets in trouble," said Johnson.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/18783805/mother

Really??? Then she doesn't know him very well, with his rap sheet and all....

Also from above posted link:

"he said 'momma, I'm up here in jail.' I said what 'they got you for"

Uhm, yeah. Because if I never knew my son to be in trouble something as casual as "what they got you for" would be the first words out of my mouth when he calls me from jail......:banghead:
Typical "not my kid" denial there.

Tinkering as in, him changing his hair, etc.

Well, the hat covers his hair, and he looks heavier in the video. Plus we could hardly make out his right arm tattoo, so facial features would be more difficult to ascertain. MOO

As for how long she's been with him, I WANT to say she started mentioning him shortly after Mardi Gras. I can't really claim that I paid much attention to the revolving door relationships of my co-workers though. So you really can't take my word on that as much more than a guess.

On the 10pm news they stated that Speaks lived with Margaret for about 2 months, and that he was in San Diego 3 months ago...so after Mardi Gras sounds about right.

Thanks to all the new locals posting here-you are all giving us great info on this case!!!

There have been more than a few people questioning the possibility of her being involved with various other deaths and missing persons on here. I wasn't speaking about any specific one. And I certainly have no idea if she would have an alibi. She closed her Facebook at some point between Jaren going missing and the club footage being released. She even went as far as to create a new page with a different name. She attempted to add some of our former co-workers, but ended up deleting it pretty much right after she set it up. So I'm suggesting that it would be strange if she'd been involved in other cases and was out partying with no fear of consequences, but then this specific time she got spooked and disappeared. Add to that emotional instability, and it becomes even harder to believe that she would be capable of simply going about her day to day life without being crippled by the fear of being caught.

As for how long she's been with him, I WANT to say she started mentioning him shortly after Mardi Gras. I can't really claim that I paid much attention to the revolving door relationships of my co-workers though. So you really can't take my word on that as much more than a guess.
That would make sense. I believe his mother said the last time she'd spoken with him was three months ago, and he was in San Diego. And of course we know that Mardi Gras frequently brings newcomers to the city who find work on the street and end up staying.

Thanks for your insight.

I am just amazed that people think the worst. My first assumption was they they maybe were giving her a ride home, since she took a cab to work.
I may be naive, but just because she was a dancer does not mean she had no morals. She had a boyfriend waiting for her at home......
Just my 2 cents!

Hadn't JL called her brother a few days earlier and asked him to come get her and take her home? Then he was unable to reach her by phone???

COULD she have asked them (Sanchez and Speaks ) or perhaps they have offered to take her home? ~ not to the hotel but "home" home?

I may be confused! I could swear I read somewhere that the brother stated this.

Does anyone remember what website MAS was writing on when she compared herself and Speaks to another couple that had murdered someone? I think its somewhere in this thread but I can't locate it.
Thanks

Eta I'm not saying MAS and Speaks murdered anyone, just that MAS was writing about it.

I think someone posted about a BLOGGER who was comparing MAS and Speaks to another murderous couple. I remember the blogger if you want to PM me.

Most blogs are not considered MSM aka mainstream media so they are usually not something we post on this site.

ETA: I see someon else already answered the question but I will leave my answer so that our new people know what MSM stands for. I know it took me a while to get to know all the abbreviations and such. For instance:

IMO = In My Opinion
MOO = My Opinion Only
AFAIK = As Far As I Know
IIRC = If I Remember Correctly

Are any others that our new members might want to know? Oh, and a big welcome to all of our new people. It is good to see so many people from Louisiana and the New Orleans area signing in.

That would make sense. I believe his mother said the last time she'd spoken with him was three months ago, and he was in San Diego. And of course we know that Mardi Gras frequently brings newcomers to the city who find work on the street and end up staying.

Thanks for your insight.

He may have been in San Diego three months ago, but he was definitely here in New Orleans before that.

Hadn't JL called her brother a few days earlier and asked him to come get her and take her home? Then he was unable to reach her by phone???

COULD she have asked them (Sanchez and Speaks ) or perhaps they have offered to take her home? ~ not to the hotel but "home" home?

I may be confused! I could swear I read somewhere that the brother stated this.

The brother stated this in an interview on Fox8.

Did JL have a cell phone?? Why has there been no mention of it? When did it stop pinging I wonder???

Also from above posted link:

"he said 'momma, I'm up here in jail.' I said what 'they got you for"

Uhm, yeah. Because if I never knew my son to be in trouble something as casual as "what they got you for" would be the first words out of my mouth when he calls me from jail......:banghead:
Typical "not my kid" denial there.

Yepper and he gets one call from the pokie and who does he call?
His Momma

My son can do no wrong.That's one of his problems right there.
And he has many others....

He may have been in San Diego three months ago, but he was definitely here in New Orleans before that.

Wonder what he was doing in San Diego? Do NOLA & SD have something in common?

Re: Speaks
"I ain't never knew him to be in no trouble. He ain't the kind of guy that gets in trouble," said Johnson.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/18783805/mother

Really??? Then she doesn't know him very well, with his rap sheet and all....
What the :waitasec:???

Ms. Johnson, this may come as a big surprise, and you may wanna sit down, but ya boy's gotta rap sheet longer than he is tall. Where have you been sweety and how could you NOT know???:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k2910