GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah because there are bulldozers out there pushing sand around like crazy. No telling what might be buried that washed up only to be discovered later from a child with a sand bucket and a shovel. They really need to close the beach and send cadaver dogs out there.

Ever since Jaren's torso and other body parts were found, I've avoided going down to the water with my daughter, and I'm all the way in Jackson County. I just have this fear that I'll hook something besides a fish, and I cannot even imagine exposing my child to that horror. We've been sticking to the neighborhood pool this week!

As an aside, I wonder if LE has searched any of the barrier islands we have off the Coast . . . To the west, we have Ship and Cat Islands, and to the east we have Horn, Sand, and Petit Bois Islands. (I may have missed some.)

You read ALL of that since yesterday????? Wow speed reader to the 10th power!!! :what:

Girl, I've been reading and trying to catch up since 11 am this morning! I've skipped a couple and then was like 'Oh crap I missed something good' and moved back a couple pages!

Just to clarify the rain timeline:
Because I love rain & have to re-arrange the work done at my business (in D'iberville, MS) around the rain, I recall it was not raining the day she was killed (Wed.) nor the day her torso arrived on our shoreline (Thurs.)
The torrential downfall began on Friday & that's what kept me indoors -& hooked on this case.

Your right, it did not rain in the bay on the day her torso was found. It rained off and on on Friday and then the skies let loose for 3 days after. I was mainly thinking about the backyard in Kenner that they were looking at. A lot of rain would have washed away blood evidence to the naked eye if that's where the crime originally took place. The dogs could still be helpful in that aspect. I don't think she was killed here but not ruling it out completely. It is still very possible she was dumped here. Behind the silver slipper is a marina accessible by foot and car. Waveland and bay st Louis public piers. Old bridge in pearlington back by the LA/MS state line. It's so dark and secluded along the beach at night with no lights especially around buccaneer state park.

Hi, QuarterRatty! Glad to have you here with us. I love your city... just visited in February and had a helluva time at Mardi Gras. Got three coconuts at Zulufest....

I also agree that she was on the way to pick up her kids. Loranger is the "last stop" before she would hit 55 and head north... can't remember where her kids are, but it seems that I recall that they are in Tangipahoa. Loranger is on the route from Kenner to Tangi Parish. I think that she and Speaks were being watched, and when it became apparent that they were leaving the city, LE decided to go ahead and arrest them.

One of the things that is killing the flow of information from New Orleans right now is that the Times Picayune has gone to only publishing 3 days a week. The most important newspaper in the state, and quite possibly the region, has laid off tons of journalists and reporters, so, with that transition going on, it's probably affecting the info we are getting.

I know I've mentioned it before, and even I dismissed it, but I think these two were inspired by Luka Magnotta, who was heavy in the news and had just been captured when Jaren was murdered.
As we know more, it sounds like the body was dismembered in exactly the same way as Lin Jun's was. I don't think it's coincidence.
Not exactly a "copycat," but I think Luka was the inspiration for these two, or at least part of the inspiration in the way Jaren's body was treated after the murder.
You just said (again) exactly what I have been thinking about today - This is gonna turn some people off.... but I am overly-curious so I broke down & watched the Magnotta video last night, to understand the blood loss involved. It answered my questions about the amount of blood/mess involved in dismemberment. Not as much as I thought - after the throat is cut (ugh)....
I very much agree that the Magnotta video was a timely & very sickening inspiration.

You just said (again) exactly what I have been thinking about today - This is gonna turn some people off.... but I am overly-curious so I broke down & watched the Magnotta video last night, to understand the blood loss involved. It answered my questions about the amount of blood/mess involved in dismemberment. Not as much as I though - after thre throat is cut I very much agree that the Magnotta video was a timely & very sickening inspiration.

I saw the video, too. And I can say quite confidently that anyone who has seen that video is forever changed when it's over. You and I were disgusted and sickened by it. Someone who has a penchant for violence and perversions might find it an inspiration.

I just wonder if Sanchez and Speaks were aware that cameras would catch them leaving with Jaren, and, really, if they weren't aware, how could they not be? One would have to be majorly polluted to disregard the cameras that one knows are there, while luring a girl to her death.

This is the main reason that I doubt the premeditation theory. At least in regards to MAS. As QuarterRatty pointed out, MAS parked on the 100-200 block area off of Bourbon. This involves her passing a minimum of 3 clubs she's worked for and is well aware of the extent of the camera systems in place.

Anyone who has spent even a few months working on Bourbon is well aware that the street is covered 1984 style. Is TS arrogant enough to not care? Maybe. He certainly comes off that way. Is it possible he got into MAS's head with enough "trust me... there's no way we'll get caught." to make her not care? Also, maybe. But one thing I'm certain of is that she knew the whole time that she was on many cameras. And, as far as we know, she never comes off as concerned.

It would be interesting if there's footage of her walking by clubs she knows and looking into the cameras. In essence, catching her thinking about their existence. We haven't seen anything like that though... yet.

Thanks Pufnstuff! It's a great town as long as you don't get sucked in. Once the quarter has you... I see people get swallowed by this town. Mardi gras was real early this year, but was fun... Coconuts are hard to come by!!!

TS and MAS were a little "off", but the more I think about it, it wouldn't be far off for MAS to go to a secluded beach at night to do her spinning thing. She lights these weighted balls on fire and than spins them. However, I would find it weird that Jaren would go along. Bunch of stuff doesn't ad up. IDK. I hope that if they did do it, they get what they deserve.

Ever since Jaren's torso and other body parts were found, I've avoided going down to the water with my daughter, and I'm all the way in Jackson County. I just have this fear that I'll hook something besides a fish, and I cannot even imagine exposing my child to that horror. We've been sticking to the neighborhood pool this week!

As an aside, I wonder if LE has searched any of the barrier islands we have off the Coast . . . To the west, we have Ship and Cat Islands, and to the east we have Horn, Sand, and Petit Bois Islands. (I may have missed some.)

Good point. The weather was so bad there's no telling what happened to the rest of her. It made it difficult for LE to do a thorough job. Now they tell us if we find anything not to touch it and call 911. I still think they need dogs out there.

What has given me the most doubt that they would do this crime is that so many people knew them in the clubs and that they were on video. It is beyond a sane persons comprehension...
What scares me about them at this point is to be so aloof about their own crime it surely is not their first. I don't know about MAS but Speaks surely must have other victims.

SmoothOperater,
Thank you for this important timeline! It is going to be helpful to anyone looking into other locations where Speaks may have victims as well.

JMO

I'm under the impression that the use of drugs were a main factor in this. Who would dismember someone? And not be in a fog of some-sort of drug? I mean seriously.. they don't look like Dexter types in which they'd cover their tracks... They look like dope-fiends. I'm not going to speak of the dead, but they had to have incapacitated her somehow. I'm anxious to see the ME report. A stab in the chest can be deadly, but not always, it would incapacitated her enough to do something else... ugh, what is wrong with this world? Why am I so interested in it

Timeline Terry C. Speaks:

and there you have it ladies and gents. Speaks is incarcerated for almost 4 years, yet when released literally 3 months later he is again arrested and charged.. receives 36 months Supervised Probation.. and from there he ABSCONDS in 2010 and as we know is found as of 2days ago in LA..

Sorry this is as far as I've gotten and not sure how I'm going to be able to accurately timeline him from 2010 to present(save the last 6months or so) ..will work more on it later tonight when i have some time.. anyone feel free to add or edit :)

nice!

also he spent time in california and pennsylvania while he was absconded (love that word) but not sure of the dates

Does anyone know what kind of vehicle they were driving when they were pulled over?

This is the main reason that I doubt the premeditation theory. At least in regards to MAS. As QuarterRatty pointed out, MAS parked on the 100-200 block area off of Bourbon. This involves her passing a minimum of 3 clubs she's worked for and is well aware of the extent of the camera systems in place.

I agree. I guess that TS could be cocky enough not to care, but I don't think it was premeditated. I would assume it started off harmless, than add drugs, than arguments, than a fight, than...

What has given me the most doubt that they would do this crime is that so many people knew them in the clubs and that they were on video. It is beyond a sane persons comprehension...
What scares me about them at this point is to be so aloof about their own crime it surely is not their first. I don't know about MAS but Speaks surely must have other victims.

SmoothOperater,
Thank you for this important timeline! It is going to be helpful to anyone looking into other locations where Speaks may have victims as well.

JMO
I've been wondering about other possible victims of Speaks' as well. I'm glad to see the larger national media outlets picking up the story but wish they would show TCS's photo as well. He was most likely using pseudo names in other states prior to him showing up in New Orleans and others that had dealings/contact with him might not recognize him by his real name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member