GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My gut is telling me it had nothing to do about Money either. JL knew something. And TS wanted her quite IMHO

I want to see her on the video leaving with them....someone mentioned before that seeing JL with them in the video would help. Being able to see her demeanor would be interesting....IMO. Was she scared or hesitant...IMO I don't see her feeling threatened or uncomfortable and then continue to leave with them. Just rambling...I apologize.

If that's the case, then either the other dancers that were approached that night also know something and they were targets too or they are lying about being approached. What do you think?

To many cases I have seen people get the dates wrong . Until we know for sure that both of them are on tape in the other places I have my doubts it was the same night. Like I said TS looked like he walked in there for a reason and one reason only. IMHO

A Hancock County investigator said he hopes to charge Terry Christopher Speaks in the slaying of a New Orleans dancer before Speaks is taken to North Carolina to face an unrelated federal sex-offender charge.

Hancock County Chief Investigator Glenn Grannan said it's likely Speaks won't be transferred to North Carolina for a couple of weeks.

"I hope to charge him before then," Grannan said. "I don't foresee his transfer being a problem with our investigation."

Read more here: http://www.sunherald.com/2012/06/15/4010186/suspect-in-dancers-slaying-ordered.html#storylink=cpy

There must be some kind of evidence Speaks was involved in JL's murder since Grannan says he hopes to charge him before he's taken to NC. Assuming that's not just wishful thinking on Grannan's part.

GHave to go for awhile I will check back later when I get this case solved. Keep up the good work guys and gals

Why was she being arrested as a fugitve from another county? Sorry if it was mentioned before and I missed it.

Sanchez was arrested as a fugitive from another county, resisting arrest and not using a turn signal. Both were arrested in a traffic stop.

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/new-orleans/2-arrested-in-connection-with-Lockhart-case-named-suspects/-/9853400/14800124/-/item/1/-/n1b2inz/-/index.html

Because she was caught in Tangi Parish and she was wanted in Jefferson parish... They call them counties in MS but they are parishes in LA...

There must be some kind of evidence Speaks was involved in JL's murder since Grannan says he hopes to charge him before he's taken to NC. Assuming that's not just wishful thinking on Grannan's part.

:please:

Since there are now 2 dancers stating they were propositioned that evening, would love to hear the other ones story. Something just is not sitting right with me about it.

Thinking out loud again....
If there was a big fish in MS, why would he wait until that late at night to line up an additional girl. I mean putting myself in his shoes, he obviously would not be doing this out of the kindness of his heart, there would have to be something in it for him. With that motivation, you would think he would have set this whole thing up earlier in the young lady's shift to have it lined up to head to the BIG Fish...

That being said, it makes me wonder if there was a Big Fish at all. If you take what the first dancer said, first it was as a gift o him for the night, then turned into a party for cash. That would throw red flags up for me being that dancer. So, did they feed the same line to the second dancer? I think what they said to her is very important. It would show if the story changed (the lure) if you will.

I know all we can do is speculate. But basic human nature tells you, you have a big fish, a promise of something for bringing in a girl for a party. Would you not set that up earlier in the evening. Help me here, something is off, cannot put my finger on it...hmmmm

Help me here, something is off, cannot put my finger on it...hmmmm

I think you can not try to put too much intelligent thinking into it, you have to remember the players and think like they would.

Thanks for your dedication, Swampmama!

And thanks for being an "insider". I can only imagine how emotional it must be.:seeya:

I have to say that I am overwhelmed with all of the emotion of dealing with this so i can only imagine how her family feels. I did not know Jaren before her death but I feel I have gotten to know her through her family and friend's statement. It was their obvious love for her along with her beautiful spirit that captured my heart.

I can tell that she has done the same with many of you and i think that is so wonderful. Her family has been thru enough, without yet another website of people making callous and crude comments. Everyone here has been really great about seeing Jaren for the wonderful person she was and not just as a sensational headline. I could just cry in relief because I have seen some really wonderfully supportive comments and feel the love and support and the drive that everyone here has for justice.

I was hoping that is what Jaren's family could see here also. I wanted them to know that there was a website that was for justice and that protected the victim's family and wouldn't hesitate to put someone on a time out or ban them if needed. I know some of her family and friends have come to this website and looked over the comments. A few have posted and I thank them for that. I am sure that everyone here would be honored to have them share a cherished memory or favorite story about Jaren. We have see so many beautiful pictures of her. That smile of hers just lights up her face and you can't help but want to smile too.

I can only imagine how hard it is for her friends and family to try to compose a post with tears in their eyes, a lump in their throat and a heart that is hurting. That is how I feel when posting right now. I didn't want to be an insider to get the scoop on info and to bring attention to myself. I am the least likely person to be that way. I work as a volunteer first responder and I fiercely protect the victims and their family's from anything that I can to lessen their pain. Sometimes I wish i could be a magic sponge and absorb some of their grief and pain somehow, take the burden from them and take some of the impact to less the many things that are hitting them now. I know I can't do that but i will try my best to do what i can.

I have rarely been speechless or at a loss for words but this case has me grappling with trying to find the right words. I never want to say anything that would hurt her loved ones or cause them any trouble. I have had to sit on my hands to keep from typing what i really thought of the ones who did this. So I carefully consider my words, type them out, edit, rewrite and then step away to take a breath and regroup. Then I read my post again before i post it.

I have to say that you guys are so freaking amazing. From the wonderful way that you have totally embraced Jaren and taken her into your hearts to the astounding way that you guys have of digging up stuff. I am in awe!!! I am so proud of you guys.

I had expressed that to Benny (Jaren's brother in law). I told him that this was a place that members cared about justice and protecting the victim and that you guys are in it for the long haul. I really wanted him to know that we care and only want to help. I know he has read some of the pages and can tell how much everyone here really cares.

Again, you guys are the best. I feel relief flowing through me as I read your comments and see your determination and see the info you have tracked down on the internet about the perps. You guys are on this!

Ok, that's enough for now. I need to go take a 5 minute break, come back and reread this and then hit "submit reply".

You know what I said above about being a magic sponge to help absorb the grieve and make things easier. THAT is what you guys are to me. You just don't know much you mean and the difference that makes.

Just thinking out loud.... (or typing as the case may be)...

I am still thinking there is a bigger fish that TS and MAS were accommodating....

But the short amount of time of lure, murder, dismemberment (sorry, hate typing that) seems a trip to MS would be too much for the time table.

Why does the person with the Big Bucks have to be from MS?

Why can't he be from LA, and have been waiting in the car while TS and MAS were making their "catch"?

Could there maybe a private house/mansion/party-site in between LA and MS where the four stopped, unknown person did the deed, and the body is placed in the water?
TS and MAS may have not known the ultimate outcome, but had to go along with it for their own "safety"?

Big fish is still in hiding in private residence, and TS and MAS are caught on tape so they look like the killers?

They don't want to rat out the unknown guy because he/she could have 'friends' inside prison, too?

JMO

Mahmoo, every time I read your name, I hear Zydeco music in my head.

Oh s’en allez à Grand Mamou
Jolis mondes, mais jolie fille
Moi j'connais j'mérite pas ça
Hey ha-ha, hey Mignonne
Oh mais moi j'men va,
Moi tout seul à Grand Mamou

I think you can not try to put too much intelligent thinking into it, you have to remember the players and think like they would.

I am trying. See I think JL was not dumb. She had worked this job for sometime, giving her an edge on street smarts so to speak. Well what would lure her out of her comfort zone with a smile. Money yes, Drugs (if she was into that scene) yes, but also she would have to have a certain amount of trust in the "players" as you call them. Well from what I have heard he acted like a schmuck from anyone who had met him, yes he may have walked her to her car, but would she trust him. What was the deciding factor? She walked three blocks with them. I don't think that us seeing the video of her leaving the club will tell us much. If she was afraid, I don't think she would have left the club. I don't believe she knew she was under duress.

But when did the atmosphere change. If she was in MS on video, and those videos really exist, was she under duress during those images. I would just love to know if those images do actually exist, was it just the three of them. Or was there others out with them at that time. What went wrong and where did it go wrong.

IMO that's an easy one....drugs and sex!!! Maybe he tried to take it a step further than JL felt comfortable and possible fought with him or turns him down...she could have made fun of him. From what I have read about this sickos arrogance that could have been enough for him to lose it and stab JL. IMO transportation to Miss was to distance themselves as far away as they could possible afford to get from JL after the deed was done. IMO don't believe they thought she would come ashore!! I really feel as if they thought they were getting rid of her!

Not sure if anyone has picked up on the last quote from Bass yet. If it was already mentioned, sorry. Catching up again.

Hancock County Chief Deputy Don Bass said the investigation includes checking surveillance videos at harbors and nearby businesses to see if Speaks and Sanchez were seen in the area around the time of Lockhart's disappearance.

"That's just standard police work," Bass said. "We know the body was dumped on the Coast, so we're assuming it was done somewhere on the beach side. We're running down every possible lead."

So now it seems that LE has confirmed JL was dumped in Mississippi and not Louisiana as first thought.

"She was very adjatated, very excitable, she was of course upset. It appeared maybe even under the influence of something," Grannan said. "He would speak about anything he wanted to speak about, unless you wanted to speak about this he referred to his attorney."

Really??!?

I'm relieved to finally hear some results from the investigation into the location/point of origin. It's not the scenario indicated initially, but that doesn't matter a lick as long as they're getting closer to the truth.

"Today investigators are working with USM conducting underwater testing with divers and sonar near the Long Beach pier looking for a possible murder weapon. Experts decided to begin the search there after reviewing tidal patterns in the area," Bass told WDSU. "They will continue the testing until they reach the site where Jaren Lockhart's body parts were found in Bay St. Louis."

Read more: http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news.../15122580/-/x2y9wq/-/index.html#ixzz1xtmEY5kY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member