GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not licensed for anything by the state of North Carolina. The facility is a licensed provider, TCS is listed as a case manager.

That number on the link leads directly to his name not the facility. The facility has a different number.

It doesn't mean it's still active, but when you plug in his name at that site he comes up as a provider with that number.

Was he pulling medicare/medicaid fraud?

That number on the link leads directly to his name not the facility. The facility has a different number.

It doesn't mean it's still active, but when you plug in his name at that site he comes up as a provider with that number.

If he's not a licensed provider and there aren't any other licensed providers at the facility, his "practice" was fraudulent, yes.

I can't find any other practitioners connected with the facility.

I can't link the site because of the rules but from what I can tell, TCS prefix is "Mr." because he is listed as an "individual" on the form and not a doctor.
According to the description of an "individual", I don't think he can pull from medicaid/Medicare.

If he's not a licensed provider and there aren't any other licensed providers at the facility, his "practice" was fraudulent, yes.

Me either. He is listed as the "Sole Proprietor" on the site I just viewed.
I searched for rehabilitation practitioner mount airy nc....if anyone's interested.

I'm making a phone call to find out how this works. The whole purpose of having a NPI number is so you can be reimbursed through medicare/caid.

So if they can't pin a murder charge on him yet, could this possibly be another charge for LE to look into just to keep him in prison?

I'm making a phone call to find out how this works. The whole purpose of having a NPI number is so you can be reimbursed through medicare/caid.

Oddly, the majority of "rehabilitation practioners" are Mr./Ms/Mrs.
Very few have the prefix of Dr.

A rehabilitation practioner has many descriptions according to the site I looked at, anywhere from councilor to art.

So if they can't pin a murder charge on him yet, could this possibly be another charge for LE to look into just to keep him in prison?

I really have no idea. I was just incredibly curious about how an unlicensed counselor was making money from insurance companies or the state or anyone.

Then I saw that the facility is a licensed Substance Abuse Disorder Rehabilitation Facility in NC.

There's gotta be a licensed practitioner (real or fake) somewhere in the mix - or I don't understand how insurance reimbursement works all of a sudden.

I'm pretty sure I can't apply for an NPI number and start billing insurers for telling people to drink champagne instead of shooting heroin because I claim a nebulous religious affiliation.

As I said - if I can do that, I may shortly have a new business venture.

Then again...if the loophole is there, TCS would find it.

In the first couple of threads, I thought it was clear that these are two different people, but it seems I was mistaken.

http://healthprovidersdata.com/hipaa/codes/Taxonomy_225400000X.aspx

The many hats of a rehabilitation practitioner

He's not licensed for anything by the state of North Carolina. The facility is a licensed provider, TCS is listed as a case manager.

That's what I thought -- the facility was licensed and TCS worked for it. Could have been something required as a condition of his parole, etc. The "prison ministries" moniker is what initially caught my attention.

Since we don't know the details, I doubt it (he was an employee). However, TCS has enough charges to hold him for a very long time, even if one of those charges is not murder.

That's what I thought -- the facility was licensed and TCS worked for it. Could have been something required as a condition of his parole, etc. The "prison ministries" moniker is what initially caught my attention.

Yeah, but even that's misspelled and TCP's the "Authorized Official". That's what made me think it's just him.

It's spelled Ministeries in the facility title.
1235439159 NPI Number

I guess it's easier to learn how to scam and find loopholes instead of learning a trade or skill while locked up.
The government spent more than they recovered.:banghead:

Believe me, the fraud is huge. I have a little bit of knowledge from reviewing medical claims when I worked in insurance but nothing on the scale of ever discovering a completely fraudulent provider.

Now I'm wondering if he could have NPI numbers under his aliases.

Believe me, the fraud is huge. I have a little bit of knowledge from reviewing medical claims when I worked in insurance but nothing on the scale of ever discovering a completely fraudulent provider.

Now I'm wondering if he could have NPI numbers under his aliases.

Wow never thought about the aliases. I need more coffee for more sleuthing lol

Wasn't there a timeline posted about jail time for TS?
If so does anyone remember his whereabouts on October 23, 2010?
This is the date on the PDF form for TCS.

Has anyone else taken a walk with google man at that address listed?

Yep. I was just coming to attach a photo. The addresses on google are iffy for this street, but I'm pretty sure this is the right place.

Attachments

• LWPM-TC SPEAKS-1.JPG
    LWPM-TC SPEAKS-1.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics