GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just trying to see if I understand this correctly...

the book you read...was it about Addie Hall?

I'm assuming so but just making sure...

If so I may want to read it...

Can you tell me who writes it and what it was about briefly please? THANKS

About how many pages/chapters is it?

Hardcover is 304 pages

I just bought a copy off of eBay. Written by Ethan Brown. 286 pages. Hardbound, 1st edition and signed by the author -- $5.99 and free shipping:woohoo:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221052336490?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

LWPM is an "exclusive provider" drug rehabilitation facility. TCS was the one and only "therapist". His credentials: Christian Counselor (actually misspelled as "counsilor)

Now that I've had time to research it, I think y'all are right. Same guy. But...since we're not sure, don't use names of the person or the business/organization.

http://npidb.org/organizations/mana...vider_organization_302f00000x/1235439159.aspx

That's very odd.

I can't imagine how he got credentialed and accepted insurance, etc. Very odd.

He's a better con man than I'd imagined.

LWPM is an "exclusive provider" drug rehabilitation facility. TCS was the one and only "therapist". His credentials: Christian Counselor (actually misspelled as "counsilor)

Now that I've had time to research it, I think y'all are right. Same guy. But...since we're not sure, don't use names of the person or the business/organization.

http://npidb.org/organizations/mana...vider_organization_302f00000x/1235439159.aspx

There are at least two organizations with that name in NC on facebook.

There is no counseling license on record for TCS in North Carolina.

I'm very curious about this. How did he get credentialed to provide services for which insurance paid if he has no license? How'd he get a National Provider Number?
http://www.cms.gov/Regulations-and-.../index.html?redirect=/NationalProvIdentStand/

There are two NPI numbers. One for the individual, one for the entity/facility.

ETA: And good to know-state licence not required for something as vague as 'counselling'

I should make a note of this for a future insurance scam business =\

ETA 2: TCS had a Substance Abuse Disorder Rehabilitation Facility LICENSE for the Mt Airy Facility. How'd that happen?

This is bugging me because I work in the healthcare industry. There are credentialing processes. How'd he accomplish such a thing? HE's not licensed, so there had to be other corporate officers. It's difficult to find corporate officers because the name is so common, nationwide. (and I'm at work, so I'm trying to be subtle)

There is a website where some of the people that work on bourbon are posting that TS is or was a heroin dealer and that the night this took place he was taking DMT!

After getting in trouble yesterday about links I'm nervous about putting this one.

There is a website where some of the people that work on bourbon are posting that TS is or was a heroin dealer and that the night this took place he was taking DMT!

After getting in trouble yesterday about links I'm nervous about putting this one.

what site is this?

That's very odd.

I can't imagine how he got credentialed and accepted insurance, etc. Very odd.

He's a better con man than I'd imagined.

Maybe he was able to obtain some kind of certification while he was behind bars. Don't they offer classes/courses through the prison system? There are also many online programs that offer degrees/certificates/licenses.

IDK just seems that many so called rehabilitated inmates become pastors and councilors some legite some not.

The "ministry" could have been a front. The phone number is no longer a working number (I called the #)

I thought DMT was a hallucinagenic? Meaning, he was seeing things but was basically blissed out. Not a violence inducing drug, as far as Ive heard.

I thought DMT was a hallucinagenic? Meaning, he was seeing things but was basically blissed out. Not a violence inducing drug, as far as Ive heard.

I wasn't sure what it was....I had to use wiki to figure it out. I'm just passing on what I find. :seeya:

There is no counseling license on record for TCS in North Carolina.

I'm very curious about this. How did he get credentialed to provide services for which insurance paid if he has no license? How'd he get a National Provider Number?
http://www.cms.gov/Regulations-and-.../index.html?redirect=/NationalProvIdentStand/

There are two NPI numbers. One for the individual, one for the entity/facility.

ETA: And good to know-state licence not required for something as vague as 'counselling'

I should make a note of this for a future insurance scam business =\

ETA 2: TCS had a Substance Abuse Disorder Rehabilitation Facility LICENSE for the Mt Airy Facility. How'd that happen?

This is bugging me because I work in the healthcare industry. There are credentialing processes. How'd he accomplish such a thing? HE's not licensed, so there had to be other corporate officers. It's difficult to find corporate officers because the name is so common, nationwide. (and I'm at work, so I'm trying to be subtle)

My internet is trying to make me go insane. Will not let me see any of the recent the links. Even when I go off finding them on my own from searches it gives me an error message so sorry if these questions can be answered by viewing the links. I can see the cache of the site off google search but can not view the info anyone else sees. :( this makes me mad.

Could TCS have once had a license and it be taken away after his arrest and that is why it is not showing? Could the company putting the info on the site have skipped over that info, if they did not have it available to them when they entered him on the site?

My internet is trying to make me go insane. Will not let me see any of the recent the links. Even when I go off finding them on my own from searches it gives me an error message so sorry if these questions can be answered by viewing the links. I can see the cache of the site off google search but can not view the info anyone else sees. :( this makes me mad.

Could TCS have once had a license and it be taken away after his arrest and that is why it is not showing? Could the company putting the info on the site have skipped over that info, if they did not have it available to them when they entered him on the site?

IDK if that's possible, but what kind of institution of higher learning could he have successfully attended, given his lengthy criminal history? Was he in prison long enough to get a degree? If so, why does he list himself as "Mr"? Most people would list B.S., PA, RN, etc.

This may be an obscure sticking point, but I just don't get it.

I wonder if NC would list it as "expired"

Could the license have been acquired using an alias and someone else's credentials?

"Shake the Devil Off" was written by Ethan Brown and narrated by James Avery. It the true crime story of Zackery Bowen and the murder of Addie Hall. It goes into a semi-detailed account of Zack's personal history up until the death of Addie Hall. There is very few details of Addie's background. It contains accounts of their relationship from their friends and his ex-wife. I'm guessing it's about 16-17 chapters. I read it on my kindle so I didn't pay too much attention to chapter/pages. I read it one day, so not too long.

Also regarding her family coming for her remains, I'm pretty sure at that time they had a temporary morgue in the city for the people who passed long after Katrina. The Katrina victim remain's were set up in a separate facility by Oct. of 2006. Addie was murdered on Oct. 4/5 but Zack kept her body in their apt. for almost a week and a half before committing suicide and the police finding her body. For what its worth, Bowen's family indeed come for his remains shortly after his death.

Here is the link to his NPI info: http://npidb.org/doctors/respirator...ation_practitioner_225400000x/1598065674.aspx

Here is the description of his job title or what he is licensed for

Developmental & Rehabilitation / Rehabilitation Practitioner

A health care practitioner who trains or retrains individuals disabled by disease or injury to help them attain their maximum functional capacity.

IDK if that's possible, but what kind of institution of higher learning could he have successfully attended, given his lengthy criminal history? Was he in prison long enough to get a degree? If so, why does he list himself as "Mr"? Most people would list B.S., PA, RN, etc.

This may be an obscure sticking point, but I just don't get it.

My sister in law works at a kidney dialysis clinic. She has nothing attached to her name. My neighbor works at a physical therapy clinic and has nothing attached to her name.
I'm not aware of an official title for a councilor. Is there? What education is needed if any at all? Can anybody just grab it out of thin air and claim it as an occupation? iMO a councilor could be considered a medical provider (mental health).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx