GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I was just coming to attach a photo. The addresses on google are iffy for this street, but I'm pretty sure this is the right place.

That's different from what I got

Attachments

• TCS Business Address.jpg
    TCS Business Address.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 50
He's not licensed for anything by the state of North Carolina. The facility is a licensed provider, TCS is listed as a case manager.
Yes, case manager and the official authorized to submit the NPI application. But is the facility really licensed? I don't see a number on the form.

*THIS POST IS SOMEWHAT GRAPHIC*

Let's just say for a moment that JL did do some kind of drug that night. PLEASE BEAR WITH ME HERE. When they cut her, which we know is a fact, she bled, this would be a considerable amount IMO. My question is would there be enough blood left behind for toxicology reports to pick up on any drugs/amounts in her system...well maybe from here tissues...I'm not too familiar with the medical field. Does anyone here know?

Yes, case manager and the official authorized to submit the NPI application. But is the facility really licensed? I don't see a number on the form.

I just closed a thousand tabs =\

It said NC is the licensing state, but does not give a license number

I'll try to find it again

ETA: NPI # 1235439159 is the licensed facility. TCS has an individual NPI number

Scope of Practice

The following information about the speciality of the provider is available:

Taxonomy Code Taxonomy License Number License Number State
1 302F00000X Exclusive Provider Organization
2 324500000X Substance Abuse Disorder Rehabilitation Facility NC

That's different from what I got

I went here and searched that address and it came up with nothing. I searched 334 and got the opposite side of the street. So, it doesn't look like that address exists.http://arcims.webgis.net/nc/surry/default.asp

Most fradulent billers use a PO Box. Not that I'm saying that's what's going on here or anything like that. :waitasec:

MY Bad plugged in wrong address! Disregard

*THIS POST IS SOMEWHAT GRAPHIC*

Let's just say for a moment that JL did do some kind of drug that night. PLEASE BEAR WITH ME HERE. When they cut her, which we know is a fact, she bled, this would be a considerable amount IMO. My question is would there be enough blood left behind for toxicology reports to pick up on any drugs/amounts in her system...well maybe from here tissues...I'm not too familiar with the medical field. Does anyone here know?

It depends. As I understand it, if the stab wound happened after death, it may not bleed as much. We (and I mean the board here: the cops probably do) dont know the cause of death yet. There was a stab wound, but she could have already been dead. If she was already dead, the amount of bleeding would be much less, as I understand it. I dont know what the toxicology reports would say.

I went here and searched that address and it came up with nothing. I searched 334 and got the opposite side of the street. So, it doesn't look like that address exists.http://arcims.webgis.net/nc/surry/default.asp

Most fradulent billers use a PO Box. Not that I'm saying that's what's going on here or anything like that. :waitasec:

Weird. Google earth swears that's 3** G******y St

Attachments

• TCS Business Address.jpg
    TCS Business Address.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 20
Hmm...she was due to appear in court on October 16, 2006.

That may be indicative of Addie's psyche spiralling out of control. Addie was arrested for aiming a gun at a man on the street corner and threatening to shoot him for unknown reasons. She was arrested at her apartment in August 2006. The court date may have been related to those charges.

FYI here is a way to view the website of the company even though it's currently been taken down (this is an archive copy):

http://web.archive.org/web/20100415212653/http://www.livingwatersprisonerministries.com/

There are Living Waters Prison Ministries in a lot of places.

Living Water Ministries (Michigan)
Living Waters Ministry (Hiddenite, NC)
Living Waters Ministries (Baltimore)
Living Waters Ministries (Chelsea Alabama)
LivingWaters-Ministries (Bloomington, Indiana)

The one associated with TCS is spelled MINISTERIES

I'm thinking it was a "close enough" spelling to get people to buy the broader association

ETA:
(previous business name)
Living Waters Outreach (Fernandina Beach, FL)
Living Waters Outreach Ministry (Baton Rouge)
Living Waters Outreach (Lowell MA)
Rivers of Living Water Outreach (Oxford, Alabama)

It seems like Living Waters Ministeries is a lot like Starcluck's or IBN or McBonald's

IDK...I just don't think it was legitimately associated with anyone except the authorized contact person

That may be indicative of Addie's psyche spiralling out of control. Addie was arrested for aiming a gun at a man on the street corner and threatening to shoot him for unknown reasons. She was arrested at her apartment in August 2006. The court date may have been related to those charges.

It was. It was for possession & assaulting a police officer with a weapon..I don't have it in front of me, sorry.

There is a website where some of the people that work on bourbon are posting that TS is or was a heroin dealer and that the night this took place he was taking DMT!

After getting in trouble yesterday about links I'm nervous about putting this one.

http://www.gloucestercitynews.net/clearysnotebook/2012/01/dmt-drug-lab-in-girard-erie-county.html

Not familiar with DMT so I looked it up and ran across the above article out of PA.
It gives a little info about the drug and says it's the first bust of this type in PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx