GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had suspected what Crabtrap said, which is that there may have been a beach area that was determined to be a/the crime scene. This is the first time I've seen a statement supporting that hunch.

I stated several days ago that MAS may have passed out or could have gone to bed that night. This could have been the result of drinking and drug use, or it could have been because it was extremely late and she had to go to work the next day.

So it's possible that TCS acted alone. If that's the case, he may have killed Jaren in the car while she thought she was being driven home. Or perhaps he killed her in the back yard, which is where investigators were looking. Jaren's brother said she was a fighter. I don't think he could have driven Jaren to Mississippi without her putting up a big fight.

I am not familiar with all the geography in this case. Jaren was in the car in the French Quarter. She was told she was going to make an extra 700 bucks. Do you think they told her the party was in BSL? How much time would it take to get there? I guess what I am asking is....she thinks she is doing an hour gig (I guess it is an hour) and going home afterwards to her boyfriend. So where on the map do you think the BIG event happens (in other words, she finds out--no gig--no 700 bucks) To me -- she is in a vehicle with two people and they are driving her somewere she does not want to go -- there is bound to be a fight of some kind. What do you think?

I am not familiar with all the geography in this case. Jaren was in the car in the French Quarter. She was told she was going to make an extra 700 bucks. Do you think they told her the party was in BSL? How much time would it take to get there? I guess what I am asking is....she thinks she is doing an hour gig (I guess it is an hour) and going home afterwards to her boyfriend. So where on the map do you think the BIG event happens (in other words, she finds out--no gig--no 700 bucks) To me -- she is in a vehicle with two people and they are driving her somewere she does not want to go -- there is bound to be a fight of some kind. What do you think?

I think they went to the house in Kenner first. Then they drove toward Mississippi. They certainly could have gone straight to Mississippi. The neighbors in Kenner may be able to provide info on when they left and returned.

I think everyone called it an early night and went to bed. Slowest postings I've seen in awhile. Praying for justice for Jaren.

I'm on the east coast. It's an hour later here.

I have been following from the very start and thought I would
share my theory. If anything is inappropriate or against the rules
feel free to edit or delete. I
I think that JL was expecting a party in BSL and that is why she
was willing to make the drive with MAS and TS. I think that there
drugs involved and that all were indulging. I think that maybe the
party was just between the 3 involved and that things went south
after MAS went to work. My theory is that TS tried to drug JL,
however, different people have different tolerances and I bet she
woke up to being raped. I think that he felt he had to kill her at that point.
MAS came back to a horrifying situation that she could not just walk away
from. He could just as easily kill her too. I just think that after finding out
about her friend Addie that she would not be so easily willing to participate.
I would like to thank Memory Foam for all the insIder info. Your posts have
been very interesting.
I think that this is a great site and have enjoyed reading every post.

been very interesting.

I think that is an interesting theory and It very wellcould be possible ...however I do remember hearing that MAS had either made the comment thay she was sick and wanted to leavr work or she did in fact leave work early due to being sick....

This raises a red flag for me tho that she possibly saw or did something and it was on her consous so bad that it affected her ability to work....

However it doesn't rule out the fact that she could have just been sick feom a hangover from the night of partying she did before ....

So very true ur theory is! So it could Surley be one possibility to be explored!!

Unless there has been blood found somewhere and IF it were the 2 suspects who did it that she may been abducted as soon as she got into the car.Most likely with the girl driving and the guy in the back seat with a knife to her.
It would take 2 ,unless she was drugged, to pull this off.One driving and one holding the knife to keep her from trying to escape.

I hate when a case pulls you in and you dream about it. In the dream I was thinking that maybe MAS was obsessed about what happened with her 2 friends. She was torn between being mad at Zach and sad at the lost of a friend in a horrible way but also trying to figure out what he felt when it happened. The dismemberment was to try and see what he was feeling.

Never been so happy to wake up.

I hate when a case pulls you in and you dream about it. In the dream I was thinking that maybe MAS was obsessed about what happened with her 2 friends. She was torn between being mad at Zach and sad at the lost of a friend in a horrible way but also trying to figure out what he felt when it happened. The dismemberment was to try and see what he was feeling.

Never been so happy to wake up.

Lord, what a horrible dream! *hug*

been very interesting.
I think yours is among the most probable.

Other twists:
En route, either in the car or maybe stopped somewhere, JL asks about the party and they then tell her it was a ruse and they really just wanted to party and hang out (in the biblical sense), JL is pissed because of the lie, leaving work, not interested in hooking up w/ them, and a confrontation breaks out, perhaps threats of police or physical fight that causes TS to stab her.

They get to the party. A customer forcefully tries to get JL to do something she doesn't want to leading to a confrontation, perhaps threats of police or physical fight, and someone, either customer, another person or TS, stabbing her.

In my twists, I'm assuming MAS was involved to a greater or lesser degree. She certainly at least witnessed the murder and/or dismembering or disposal. No doubt in my mind about that.

I still think the fact that TS and MAS did not attempt to flee the area faster or more decisively supports 2nd (the party, customer) theory. If they had actually done it, I would t

I just wanted to add on to my previous post.
I just feel that after knowing MAS connection to Addie, she would
have not been able to go to work period. She seems like a basketcase and
I just can not see her keeping it together.
Before I had children, I loved to party, unfortunately, drugs and alcohol were usually involved. I know that after being up all night, she did not have to try hard to look sick. There are many people who party all night and go about their normal routines on no sleep. Imo, she would have looked ill from the all night bender anyway. Anyway, I would have faked sick just to get back and
keep an eye on my bf. The 3 of them could have came up with a plan that
MAS would go to work, fake sick, and then come back to join the party,
it happens all the time. Anyway, Memory Foam has been right on all posts, so if he/she heard that MAS was not a participant, this is the only scenario
that I can come up with that supports that. Anyone else want to theorize on that? What part could she have in it and not be considered a participant? If that makes sense. I do believe that she was involved in the dismemberment and disposal, btw.

I thought of something else. If MAS was in fact an addict, she would have been chained to this area for her drugs. I know an addict is never far from their dealer. Just a reason they would stick around. NEVER underestimate the power of drugs and addiction. JMO

I would really like one of the shirts as well!! Do you or anyone else for that matter know if the person in charge of this is ligit??
I think her name is Courtney who has been posting alot on the J4J FBpage

Can somebody link me to the Justice for Jaren facebook page? I cannot find it anywhere today, and the one I found last night only had 154 members and I wasn't sure if that was the right one

I just wanted to add on to my previous post.
I just feel that after knowing MAS connection to Addie, she would
have not been able to go to work period. She seems like a basketcase and
I just can not see her keeping it together.
That's a good point; however, money was likely pretty tight for her/them, so it could have been that she couldn't afford to miss work however she felt and maybe was able to take something (substance wise) to get through work albeit still looking bad.

(btw, you're from TD, right? Me too)

I heard earlier that MAS was squealing on him. I also took from my conversation that she wasn't an active participant.

But maybe she is just saying whatever it takes to get out from under this. Why didn't she run away from him afterwards? Weren't they out to dinner when they were caught?
I think she was more involved than she is letting on.

I usually do not post comments on anything, so I am new to this.
What did you mean by TD?
I live in Ponchatoula, if that's what you mean.

I usually do not post comments on anything, so I am new to this.
What did you mean by TD?
I live in Ponchatoula, if that's what you mean.

Hey Neighbor :greetings:

Ponchatoula home of the strawberry festival, old hard hide, and the best king cake in Tangi, at Bohnings or at least when Miss M was working there...

Welcome to the crazy wonderful world of WebSleuths.

OMG, my bf and I go through Bohning's king cakes like underwear.
I do not buy desserts anywhere else.

OMG, my bf and I go through Bohning's king cakes like underwear.
I do not buy desserts anywhere else.

Please speak not of king cake. Im still trying to work off the spread I developed from that evil food last MG. I suspect it will still be on me come next twelfth night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3