GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Temptations address: 327 Bourbon St.

Property information from assessors office: http://qpublic4.qpublic.net/la_orleans_display.php?KEY=327-BOURBONST

I cannot post the information from the mailing address because that leads directly to a persons name. It does appear that there are multiple properties owned by this individual on Bourbon St.

I am thinking these properties are leased.

I could not find any existence of 325 Bourbon St. in the assessors records which is Stilleto's address.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought. Years ago I did some research about a bunch of the clubs on Bourbon. They were different clubs in those buildings then but the owner's still the same.

TS worked at Stilettos for a while. JL worked at Temptations.
If the same person owns Temptations and Stilettos there's a relationship between the owner, JL and TS.

I hope LE has looked past the "entertainment taxes" required to have these lucrative businesses but that's a long shot.

MOO - TS is a pervert and a patsy

She sure doesn't look like 12!

I don't know how TES would go about searching for someone last seen getting into a car, if this is the same case where I read that. They could be in NO for a number of reasons, a fundraiser, etc...nothing on their site about a search there at this time. JMO

Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought. Years ago I did some research about a bunch of the clubs on Bourbon. They were different clubs in those buildings then but the owner's still the same.

TS worked at Stilettos for a while. JL worked at Temptations.
If the same person owns Temptations and Stilettos there's a relationship between the owner, JL and TS.

I hope LE has looked past the "entertainment taxes" required to have these lucrative businesses but that's a long shot.

MOO - TS is a pervert and a patsy
Uhm...yeah, for years and years.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/gangsters_outlaws/family_epics/marcello/18.html

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=583160

I am now questioning if JL actually left with TS? Who really is TS anyway?

:earson: Got my ears on!
All we really know is MAS and TS were looking for a girl. *I'm not convinced that was even TS on the video!
We know TS was living with MAS.
We know TS was an absconder from NC.
We know MAS and others called him Allen.
We know LE reported JL left with MAS and TS. (but never saw the video) ~ for obvious reasons!
We know Jaren was killed.

TS was going to jail when found period!
MAS was known to have "issues"

So perhaps they were paid to bring a girl for (whatever)? :blushing:
I'm trying to follow...

All we really know is MAS and TS were looking for a girl. *I'm not convinced that was even TS on the video!
We know LE reported JL left with MAS and TS. (but never saw the video) ~ for obvious reasons!

I'm trying to follow...

I think there may be third party involvement here. Possibly someone besides TS that thinks they are above the law. TS and MAS may be pawns in this whole scenario. But this is just a thought on my part.

Thanks Bessie, I was afraid I would get put in time out. I'm walking on my tip toes!
Nah...that's no secret. It's part of New Orleans history. The Karno and Carracci families have owned and operated businesses in the Quarter for about 80 years, maybe longer. Mr. Nick died back in the '90s, and he was quite a character.

Some old timers would say, and I might agree, that if those guys were still running things in the Quarter, we wouldn't have the violent crime that exists down there today. A little OT, but here's a good article about Louis Armstrong's relationship with the Karno (originally Karnofsky) family.

Louis Armstrong never forgot the family that nurtured him as a boy
Louis really did start at the bottom. His job for the Jewish family was collecting refuse (bottles and rags, mostly) and delivering coal to the prostitutes in Storyville.

"They could see I had something in my soul," Louis said. And the Karnofskys also made sure he had something in his stomach.

Later generations of Karnofskys abbreviated the name to Karno...

Nick Karno had La Strada, The 500 Club, The Famous Door, Court of Two Sisters, and other prime real estate devoted to music.

Bruce Boyd Rayburn
Hogan Jazz Archive, director
Tulane University
I was pretty sure the heirs owned the real estate, but I'm not sure what the relationship is to the operators of the clubs in question.

Nah...that's no secret. It's part of New Orleans history. The Karnos and Carracci families have owned and operated businesses in the Quarter for about 80 years, maybe longer. Mr. Nick died back in the '90s, and he was quite a character.

Some old timers would say, and I might agree, that if those guys were still running things in the Quarter, we wouldn't have the violent crime that exists down there today. A little OT, but here's a good article about Louis Armstrong's relationship with the Karno (originally Karnofsky) family.

Louis Armstrong never forgot the family that nurtured him as a boy

I was pretty sure the heirs owned the real estate, but I'm not sure what the relationship is to the operators of the clubs in question.

A fun book to read relating to this is "Mr. New Orleans" by Frenchy. It has to to do with the French Quarter underworld of the 50's-70's. Some of his accounts are questionable but a lot rings true. Apparently Frenchy can still be found hanging out in the FQ. He's also a cousin of Eddie Edwards.

I'm trying to follow...

BBM

me neither

And then I think I must be wrong

I've seen cases where TES searched for people believed to be dead. There was such a case on one of the ID channel shows last month. They don't refuse to help look for deceased people at all; they often search lakes, etc, for people who have drowned or went missing in water. So that is not the case-that they only search for living victims.

You're right. The reason that they were suing Casey Anthony is that she knew where Caylee was all along and she just wasted their time....

You're right. The reason that they were suing Casey Anthony is that she knew where Caylee was all along and she just wasted their time....

I think the rest of the world knew as well, there comes a point of being gullable. I do not think their lawsuit stands a chance. That would be like following TS (if out of custody)

I'm trying to follow...
Every source of knowledge has confirmed it is him in the video. I cannot fathom how you are still "unconvinced."

Every source of knowledge has confirmed it is him in the video. I cannot fathom how you are still "unconvinced."

I think it's just an individual perception thing, speaking only for myself. I understand it's been established, but I can't match up the images.

I'm not saying anyone else is mistaken, only that I have difficulty.

I think it's just an individual perception thing, speaking only for myself. I understand it's been established, but I can't match up the images.

I'm not saying anyone else is mistaken, only that I have difficulty.

Im witcha sistah. He one smooth operator him.

I could not find any existence of 325 Bourbon St. in the assessors records which is Stilleto's address.

Hey Y'all!

Just wanted to follow up on this. The addresses in the french quarter change frequently and they usually have a few associated with each building. I'm still not sure why. I'm thinking that if there was an issue with a permit or liq lic, they may have rebranded and changed the address. I know that a few of the clubs I worked for had addresses like 323,327,331 all the same building. Could also be because a lot of these clubs expanded and knocked out walls taking over other business. If they knew they had a reputation with one address, they would use the other.

Hope it helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member