GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My concern is that the recent interest in the Addie/Zack story will detract from the focus on Jaren's murder and getting to the bottom of what really happened

Lead the way ~ What do you suggest?

Ok - I know it's a long shot but I'm still trying to see if there might be some connection between TCS and AH.

Do we know anything about AH's family besides she grew up in Durham, N.C and was estranged from her family? I've been researching her through all of my genealogical resources I have and I just find NOTHING. Dead ends except for her adult life and locations where she lived. No record of birth, no parents names, nothing. I'm honestly wondering if AH is her real name? or if she changed it along the way? I know that's a long shot and probably not the case. However, it's just odd that I just can't seem to find anything on her before her adult life.

On the comments about the show someone mentions knowing Addie as a teenager & another post by same commentor further down mentions Addie lived with this person for a few months.

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/final-witness/blog/all/episode-102-graveyard-love

Knowing this doesn't answer questions about Jaren's murder, but to clear up a few things about ZB and AH...as far as ZB's military service, he allegedly befriended a local little boy who was later killed along with his whole family because of his relationship with the Am. Soldier. That's why the PTSD label. Then there were many issues with his discharge that seemed questionable as to whether or not he was being treated fairly by US government.

As for AH, she alledged that she had been molested growing up by her brother. That was never proven though and family has never spoken out on her behalf. The book was very clear in that AH knew how to push buttons and make people angry. She wasn't a dainty, gentle flower by any means (not that she deserved her fate).

It just seems like a lot of coincidence. JMHO.

Ok - I know it's a long shot but I'm still trying to see if there might be some connection between TCS and AH.

Do we know anything about AH's family besides she grew up in Durham, N.C and was estranged from her family? I've been researching her through all of my genealogical resources I have and I just find NOTHING. Dead ends except for her adult life and locations where she lived. No record of birth, no parents names, nothing. I'm honestly wondering if AH is her real name? or if she changed it along the way? I know that's a long shot and probably not the case. However, it's just odd that I just can't seem to find anything on her before her adult life.

Are you using her given name, Adriana? Not sure if that's the correct spelling, but it's the most common spelling. Good luck!!!

Still, if the object of ZB's affections was another woman who happened to be AH's younger friend (MAS), that might insight more rage
within AH than if she found out that ZB went outside their relationship with a man (as long as AH knew about his leanings beforehand).
It's a double whammy.

JMO in looking at MAS and AH I for SURE DON'T think ZB had any attraction in MAS...for one compare MAS and AH!! That should say it all right there!!
secondly if ZB liked men as well I think he would be getting all he needed from AH sexually and seems like he would be out seeking the attention of another man...JMO

Also I have spent all night and day away from this case BC I was so angry seeing this last night!!! To me I believe TS and MAS had some bad intentions in going into the clubs that night...I have no idea if they picked up Jaren with the thought of doing some sick sexual things to her or if they wanted to pick her up and maybe take her money and get them some drugs as they had asked a dancer previously if she had drugs...

Or maybe they had planned on both!! IDK what their EXACT plans were..but after watching that documentary last night I know what I took from it was that MAS says in her own words that any person who has just killed someone is going to fist think of how to get rid of a body! And to me how soon Jarens body washed up leads me to believe she had this very fresh in her mind as whatever went wrong between the three of them...

I am now almost convinced that maybe TS was trying to do something he shouldn't have with Jaren and she ended up stabbed and IMO MAS was the one who came up with the idea of dismembering her..

IDKY everyone seems to feel so strongly that ZB and TS had some kind of connection...but maybe I am missing something

I also just wanted to add that MAS and TS had shared a comment somewhere it was posted on here but I cant recall what networking site it was on but I remember everyone wishing MAS a happy birthday on it and then I remember reading where TS using his alias made a comment to MAS and it was in reference to liking her I think and she kinda seemed to shut him down in a way and I never knew why being that not long after that they got together

Well, I thought about this last night and after hearing MAS describe how AH was kinda mean in way to ZB at first made me almost feel like that was what she was trying to be like in making that comment...I wish I could remember where I saw it Do any of you remember??He posted under the name of Leslie or Allen I believe!

It almost made me think that MAS in meeting TS was trying to imitate the relationship AH and ZB had and maybe this was a plan in some way between the two of them....and TS was excited about it BC he was going to get his sick sexual fantasies filled with an innocent girl and MAS was living in a fantasy world where she actually thought she was AH and TS was ZB .....this is all just speculation on my part but when I think of those covered windows on their garage and in hearing her say she wanted what AH and ZB had it seems like she may have orchestrated this fake life all while under the influence of whatever her drug of choice was it fueled her to finding a girl for TS and he of course went with it bc it was music to a sick SO ears!!

I think something transpired not long after they were all three alone that didnt go the way the two of them had planned and Jaren ended up fighting and got stabbed or they drugged her and panicked and

We all know what the first thing that popped in MAS's mind was ....in her own words "OMG what did I just do...Now, I have to get rid of the body!!"

And she must have had the thought of dismemberment fresh on the mind as she was just interviewed 15 months prior about her friends death and the way ZB thought be best to rid himself of a body was to cut it up...

Just some things that I was thinking...IDK if they make much sense I was just thinking out loud!!

In regards to her cached facebook page - Thread #2 #1128
I just tried clicking on the link but it's not working for me now

It seems strange to me that so many sleuthers are trying to draw parallels between AH, ZB, MAS and TS.
You are doing great investigative work. Maybe something will turn up in the bloodline.

But the thing that's bugging me about it has to do with perspective. I'm thinking that there are relatively few players that people are imagining in these scenarios.
On any given night there are thousands of people in the French Quarter. That means if someone works in a club or a bar in the FQ they are interacting with tons of people.

Where I'm going with this is it is unlikely for there to be something so tidy as to have all these people related to each other.

It sounds like looking into the J person with the makeshift morgue is going to turn up more specific answers to JL's case.

Where is this makeshift morgue?

CD, *if Jaren met her demise in this, "makeshift morgue"... IIRC, said "mm" may have been used during and post Katrina. Forensics would be useless. jmo

JMO and all that Jazz.. When watching the interviews during the "Final Witness" program, when the LE officer recalled the events he looked to the right...when MAS recalled events she looked to the left. hmmm Left brain remembers but looks to the right /Right brain creates but looks to the left...? Do I have that backwards?

JMO and all that Jazz.. When watching the interviews during the "Final Witness" program, when the LE officer recalled the events he looked to the right...when MAS recalled events she looked to the left. hmmm Left brain remembers but looks to the right /Right brain creates but looks to the left...? Do I have that backwards?

The left side is the logical side & controls the right side of the body. The right side is the creative side & it controls the left. Interesting observation. I'm going to have to go watch again.

"He just snapped," she said. "What am I going to do to get rid of the body? That would be anybody's first thought; How do I fix this?"

Glenn Grannan, Chief Investigator with the Hancock County Sheriff's Department, remarked after hearing Sanchez's statement, "If he killed your best friend, wouldn't you be upset? She felt like the dismemberment was the proper thing to do. It's very strange. It didn't appear to be normal behavior.

This seems to stick out to LE as well!! What a coink-a-dink?? I think not!!

Assuming MAS is tried if/when this goes to court...Do you guys think that the defense and/or prosecutor will be allowed to use this video?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't both sides be able to use this to show her character...
for instance
crying/sad MAS = defense for sympathy from the jury
and
The statements that LE made about how she felt like dismemberment EVEN OF HER FRIEND in the end was the right thing in her mind to do = prosecution

So would it be denied or would it be allowed??
If so do you think both sides would benefit/use the video??

IDK much about this...help me out here friends!!! :help::behind:

I thought the entire show was disrespectful to addie. Making it look like murdering your gf is ok if u love her. They tried to make it look romantic to murder and dismember your true love. Margaret sanchez was prob coached on what to say in the interview. She def knew the vibe the show was putting out. It wouldnt have fit for her to be pissed off at zach for choipping her best friend up. Not the vibe the director was putting out

I dont think any of the shows content is relevant enuff to be admitted into court on jarens case for prosicution or defense. Its hollywood scripted interview

I personally find the television concept of 'Final Witness' to be disturbing in and of itself. That said, I do think that Margaret's being on it is priceless to the prosecution, whether they use it or not. It was filmed 15 months ago? Incredible.

Margaret Sanchez was not scripted, nor was she paid. Not according to the director, who tweeted exactly that last night, thanks to GngrSnap. That actually makes it even more credible, and therefore admissable in a court of law. The things she says betray her own romanticism of someone else's tragedy. They also show that she is capable of calmly relating to Zack when considering what to do with the remains of a murder victim. It is horrifying.

This is, of course, just my own opinion. I want JUSTICE for lovely Jaren, for her sweet child and loving family. I think LE are working like bloodhounds.

The Hancock Cty Investigators were interviewed tonight on WGNO, and it was intense. The detectives are now going after ALL the footage of MS, including all the stuff they edited out. They also wanted full copy of an interview Sheldon Fox did with the suspects' friends, the people who gave LE MS's laptop.

Here's an excerpt:
Sheldon Fox: Do you think at some point you'll be able to charge Terry Speaks and Margaret Sanchez with murder?
Commander Grannan: Absolutely. Yes, we'll get it done.

Here is a link to tonight's interview and report
http://www.abc26.com/news/local/wgno-cops-in-jaren-lockhart-murder-probe-asking-network-for-all-margaret-sanchez-video-and-interviews-20120705,0,6178270.story

And here's the other one
http://www.abc26.com/news/local/wgno-jarensuspectsmetairie-070412,0,3318481.story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06