GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really feel hillary and jaren are connected so does hillarys family. Me and hillarys cousin have become close lately since all this

Benny welcome I been away from following the goings on with Jarens case for awhile, But I feel justice will get done. I also do feel there is some kind of connection between Hillary death and Jaren's .i often wondered if Jaren knew something and that is why this all happened.
Made a grown man cry watching the video of her and also seeing the pictures of her and her daughter. Such a senseless crime. But I know her daughter will grow up hearing all about how much her mom loved her.

My intrigue has peaked after finding out the show about AH was taped in May 2011. Considering MAS is a key character on the show,
I'm wondering now more than ever if TCS found her because of her connection to AH. According to records, TCS's last verified address was
May 21, 2011. There's a mugshot update as of July 7, 2011. I have no clue how to reconcile those two dates but they are what they are according to the information that's available. Putting two and two together, TS decided not to leave LA for some reason starting some time in 2011. The fact that he hooked up with MAS and it coincides with the production of the show strengthens my feeling there's a link between TS and AH.

A few observations...~ramblings...

Addie was bi-polar? Per MAS...
MAS was/is bi-polar? Per the "Metairie"woman

"Sanchez and the Metairie woman became friends in May of 2011 after meeting at Louisiana Specialty Hospital where the woman said they were treated for bipolar disorder."
http://www.abc26.com/news/local/wgno-jarensuspectsmetairie-070412,0,3318481.story
Addie was out of her lithium? -per MAS (grain of salt I KNOW)

Was MAS on lithium? If so that alone "could" be the cause of her teeth looking like they do. Lithium is a well known for cause tooth decay and overall poor oral health.

Yes it "could" also be meth... but Lithium alone would do that.
I say that in my "professional" opinion...

Right now I can't find a link that's not a "blog", a "Yahoo answers" or a "Topix" comment...

It could also explain why MAS was seen by mental health after her arrest...

I'm not excusing her YET!...

The comment that she made to the woman she approached BEFORE Jaren...
that she wanted a "treat" for her boyfriend...
That is sticking with me... The NC connection... the statements made on Final Witness that Addie seemed to be running from her past and would not discuss it with her friend... EL stated... "I never knew really what it was that was eating away at her. She kept that private and personal even from me"...

I agree they never mentioned the "brother" but they alluded to it... :waitasec: or something...
MAS states she was the "BAR PET" by the end of her first night working with Addie...
MAS thought ZB was "charming"...

I can't decide.... did MAS "like" them both in a bi curious kinda way?
The way she talks about Addie "She was my best friend- my sister... anything that a woman could be for another woman she was that for me until she died" ~ uh she didn't "die" she was MURDERED!

Zack's mom said when he met Addie that she had "never seen him in love before" (yet he had a wife and kids...)- granted the wife left him
Zack wanted to leave before Katrina and go stay with his "estranged" wife and kids, but couldn't bring himself to leave Addie there alone..

Zack did suffer from something... his friend states he would wake up with nightmares after Katrina and wouldn't allow Addie to comfort him... then as NOLA began to recover he couldn't stand it because it was "like the desert"

After Katrina Zack wanted to spend time with his kids... Addie wasn't interested in that part of his life. She only wanted him...

... he cheated on Addie, which was a BIG "no no" for her... then Addie tried to sign the lease alone and throw him out...

have I got it right so far?

just trying to see where and how MAS could fit into this (if she even does...)

First time poster. I've been reading since the previous thread, but following the case since day one. I spent 27 years on the coast and have family in and around NOLA. Also, I've made friends with bartenders, dancers, LE, etc. Even with its issues, I'm proud to call New Orleans a second home.

The show tonite was...tv I guess. I've always found it funny how the media played on people's minds regarding the storm. While things you saw on tv actually happened, it was not like that throughout the whole city. Even tonite, Margaret mentioned how Bourbon and other parts of the quarter never flooded and the very next scene had leaves and chairs strewn about in the street. The apartment Addie was killed in was in one of the least affected (by Katrinas flooding) parts of the city.

I regret not signing up earlier, as things I could have chimed in on have gone by. They weren't essential to the case itself, but could have shed a little light on things that a young person who spent many nights in and around the quarter for the past 15 years could explain.

Perhaps going forward I can be of more assistance.

Hi Nenee ;)

A few observations...~ramblings...

Addie was bi-polar? Per MAS...
MAS was/is bi-polar? Per the "Metairie"woman

"Sanchez and the Metairie woman became friends in May of 2011 after meeting at Louisiana Specialty Hospital where the woman said they were treated for bipolar disorder."
http://www.abc26.com/news/local/wgno-jarensuspectsmetairie-070412,0,3318481.story
Addie was out of her lithium? -per MAS (grain of salt I KNOW)

Was MAS on lithium? If so that alone "could" be the cause of her teeth looking like they do. Lithium is a well known for cause tooth decay and overall poor oral health.

Yes it "could" also be meth... but Lithium alone would do that.
I say that in my "professional" opinion...

Right now I can't find a link that's not a "blog", a "Yahoo answers" or a "Topix" comment...

It could also explain why MAS was seen by mental health after her arrest...

I'm not excusing her YET!...

The comment that she made to the woman she approached BEFORE Jaren...
that she wanted a "treat" for her boyfriend...
That is sticking with me... The NC connection... the statements made on Final Witness that Addie seemed to be running from her past and would not discuss it with her friend... EL stated... "I never knew really what it was that was eating away at her. She kept that private and personal even from me"...

I agree they never mentioned the "brother" but they alluded to it... :waitasec: or something...
MAS states she was the "BAR PET" by the end of her first night working with Addie...
MAS thought ZB was "charming"...

I can't decide.... did MAS "like" them both in a bi curious kinda way?
The way she talks about Addie "She was my best friend- my sister... anything that a woman could be for another woman she was that for me until she died" ~ uh she didn't "die" she was MURDERED!

Zack's mom said when he met Addie that she had "never seen him in love before" (yet he had a wife and kids...)- granted the wife left him
Zack wanted to leave before Katrina and go stay with his "estranged" wife and kids, but couldn't bring himself to leave Addie there alone..

Zack did suffer from something... his friend states he would wake up with nightmares after Katrina and wouldn't allow Addie to comfort him... then as NOLA began to recover he couldn't stand it because it was "like the desert"

After Katrina Zack wanted to spend time with his kids... Addie wasn't interested in that part of his life. She only wanted him...

... he cheated on Addie, which was a BIG "no no" for her... then Addie tried to sign the lease alone and throw him out...

have I got it right so far?

just trying to see where and how MAS could fit into this (if she even does...)

Does any one know who he cheated with? Could it have been MAS?

Posted using the tapatalk2 app...forgive any typos please :)

That's doubtful. Zack was openly bisexual, and it was his friendship with another man that riled Addie and led to her cutting remarks.

Read this interview with the author of Shake the Devil Off, Ethan Brown, for more information.

http://crasstalk.com/2011/06/crasstalk-interviews-shake-the-devil-off-author-ethan-brown/

He found that both Bowen and Hall’s lives were incredibly impacted by Katrina. In addition, Bowen’s tours of duty in two major military actions had left him with major problems exacerbated by his lifestyle in the unique atmosphere of the French Quarter. He was able to address some of the larger issues that surrounded the two of them and speak to why there are many, many more men and women in the United States still dealing with the aftermath of their military service or their experiences in the wake of natural disasters and speak to why the two are not very different from each other.

http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2006/10/20/adriane-addie-hall-murder-100506/

That's what I was wondering... A few of us wondered if TS was related to Addie or even her older brother...

If ZB was seeing MAS... hypothetically.. Addie ends up murdered...
TS, MAS and Jaren leave together... Jaren is murdered (copy cat even)

TS was a known ROS... sooo did he cheat on MAS?
or was TS there BECAUSE MAS did her interview in May 2011?

It may not matter but it sounds like MAS met Addie BEFORE July 2005...
Addie was murdered in OCTOBER 2006 - so she had known her at LEAST 15 months...

MAS is interviewed in May 2011... TS shows up (per the neighbors around DEC 2011-Jan 2012...)

Those three intertwine somewhere IMHO.... AH,MAS and TS... I'm not sure how ZB fits in!

That's doubtful. Zack was openly bisexual, and it was his friendship with another man that riled Addie and led to her cutting remarks.

OK! I did hear that! Still my brain went to another "woman" DUH!

I had a dream last night about Jaren...I have never posted about a dream before, just so you know. My dream was of her living life; not living her death. AND she was full of life --and at peace with herself. Despite dreaming of her alive, I woke up so sad. This young lady had/ and still has a beautiful spirit - one that may not live here on earth, but will live forever. Death did not take that away. Everyone who knew her and knows her now will never forget her face and the words that she has left for us all to read.
Jaren's lesson for me is to find peace on earth, love and cherish the people that God gave you. Life is short and no one knows what your next decision might bring. Ask forgiveness (we are all human, after all), but don't regret a thing.

He cheated on her toward the end with a man. Never heard or read in the book that it was a woman.

How simplify horrifying that the following year after MAS filmed this she would be allegedly involved with a dismemberment. MAS is living in la-la land if she thought Addie and Zach were an ideal couple. Talking about how Addie picked the wrong men, blah, blah, blah... MAS in tears....

We finally heard from the friend they stayed with the night prior to the arrest of TS and MAS... maybe more will come forward -identity hidden... I think there is MUCH more to this... but it's late my brain has ceased to function about an hour ago! :eek:fftobed:

This is now officially hard to follow.

Too many people reaching....

:banghead:

My concern is that the recent interest in the Addie/Zack story will detract from the focus on Jaren's murder and getting to the bottom of what really happened

My concern is that the recent interest in the Addie/Zack story will detract from the focus on Jaren's murder and getting to the bottom of what really happened

Valid Concern. However, that story and MAS's involvement in both just seems super coincidental.

Valid Concern. However, that story and MAS's involvement in both just seems super coincidental.

Ok maybe I should say connection to both not involvement.

Can't figure out how to edit my last post using tapatalk - sorry!

I had a thought all night long that I couldn't get rid of.... HOW did the producers of this show pick the people who spoke on it? Was MAS contacted by them? or did they put out a call for people that knew AH and Z nd MAS contacted THEM?

Does it matter? I don't know. But it's a question I just can't shake.

Hi Vann-
You are correct. When TS and MAS walked into the club there is a mirrored wall, however there is a still photo of MAS that looks like she is talking to someone, besides the girl at the door. I agree, it sure would help if we can actually see the outside video,
but it was dark and you probably can get a better picture inside the club. However, TS with his clown looking hat, would be easy to spot on a camera outside.

I heard that there was a video of JL with TS and MAS in Hancock County, but it is my understanding that this was a false report. I don't think JL would have traveled with them to Mississippi without a fight. I personally think that the crime was committed in Louisiana. I am familiar with the Silver Slipper, and I'm willing to take a look over there. It’s been a few years since I had visited the Silver Slipper. However, judging from the weather pattern during that time, I don’t think it could be possible, but it maybe worth me checking it out for you.

I feel eventually that someone will eventually "sing like a canary" when they are going to be under the influence of alcohol or some substance. I am glad that the F.B.I. is taking over this case. I know from experience that they do a very good job in situations like this. We just have to wait and see. Jaren will get Justice, but I agree with an earlier poster - we need to get the national media more involved. Perhaps contacting NBC’s Dateline with Keith Morrison or CBS’s 48 hours Mystery. We don’t want this to be a cold case. It’s very important that this case is solved for Jaren’s family, because she does deserve justice. I have a niece who is the same age as Jaren. She also has a small child. I take this case very personally. I would do everything to protect my niece from some creeps. I feel like Jaren was part of my family too. That’s why I am determine to help anyway I can. Take care.

Just so there is no misunderstanding, the F.B.I. is not taking over this case, however they are very much involved. The F.B.I. works with the states and local law enforcement agencies. I am so sorry if I misled anybody in my previous statement.

The episode of Final Witness is up on hulu, too, if anyone wants to watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9