GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions about a moderator's decision to remove a post should be addressed in a pm to the moderator.

Questions about a moderator's decision to remove a post should be addressed in a pm to the moderator.

LOL I got a visual of you trying to wrangle misbehaving children.
But in all seriousness, there are so many passionate people here and words start flying.
We appreciate you Bessie.

Generally, how long does it take to process a crime scene? Being that FBI and LE was only at Kenner house for a short time, that must not be the scene. Am I correct? Wouldn't it be taped off and kept from contamination until whole house was loked over carefully?

Seems like some rules are being made as we go. Nobody "PMd" the mod on my posts. I got put on blast for everyone to chime in on and slammed

Please don't feel slammed. I think what you have to say is very important. You are a voice for Jaren. I hope you feel that our purpose here is and always will be Justice for Jaren.

Generally, how long does it take to process a crime scene? Being that FBI and LE was only at Kenner house for a short time, that must not be the scene. Am I correct? Wouldn't it be taped off and kept from contamination until whole house was loked over carefully?

My daughter has a degree in criminal justice and forensics. I asked her the same question. She said that it depends on the labs back log of work. From 2 weeks on depending on what's being processed and what testing is used. They took samples from her torso, from the Kenner house and from the car. Some test will come back in that two weeks others much later.

What I am about to say is all my own opinion, based only on my own interpretation of the facts.

Wherever these JL/MAS rumors are coming from probably stems from MAS, most likely. They are most likely untrue, just like MAS being so close to AH ("everything a woman can be for another woman", I believe is what she said on the tv show), are invented for her own personal defense. It just doesn't fit into the rest of the facts, not to me. MAS strikes me as a liar, and a delusional person. Whatever her part in this sordid tale, I am willing to bet that this part is pure invention.

This is taken from the article "Suspects in dancer’s murder jailed; one to be sent to N.C." dated Jun 15th in the Sea Coast Echo.

"Grannan said the search of Speaks and Sanchez's home turned up "nothing obvious, but there were a couple of little subtle things that went to forensics."
Investigators are still searching through the suspects' car, he said.
"Right now, we're kind of in a waiting mode," Grannan said. "Waiting for some financial records, some phone records, and of course we're waiting on the report back on the forensics."

IMO- It appears that the Kenner home may have provided some clues as to MAS and TS's whereabouts but did not provide evidence that anything happened to Jaren there.

With the updates in the Mickey Shunick case revealing that the suspect reported stab wounds at a local hospital less than 24 hours after her disappearance, I wondered if Jaren may have had a knife on her when she left Temptations with MAS and TS? Has anything ever been said about Jaren possibly carrying a knife for self-protection? Personally, having spent childhood days on Tulane Ave. at a family-owned business, I would not travel to Tulane Ave. at night ever on a regular basis without something to defend myself with. Did anyone say if she left work with her purse? Did the knife have to belong to MAS or TS or could the stab wound to Jaren's chest have happened with her own knife that was taken from her?

i worked and lived in the quarter in the 1970's and 80's. new orleans is a city composed of small towns where people grow up together and news travels fast.the quarter is like that. however back then most people there were born and bred in nola whereas now it is majority transient and folks from other states such AH , Zach, and TCS. IMO JL likely felt comfortable with MAS as both were Louisiana girls and both from north of the lake as well. people made quick friends there but not close ,the quarter lends the familiarity. thus unfortunately MAS likely was able to win some trust due to common heritage. sad. i doubt they were bff's in the true sense.

"both were Louisiana girls and both from north of the lake as well." ?? Not disagreeing with the rest of your post, but I'm confused. I thought both women were from Kenner - which is not "north of the lake". Have I missed something?

"both were Louisiana girls and both from north of the lake as well." ?? Not disagreeing with the rest of your post, but I'm confused. I thought both women were from Kenner - which is not "north of the lake". Have I missed something?
MAS went to hs in Loranger and JL lived in Springfield. Both an hour or so north of lake. Hammond area . hammond being the larger town . Mas was allowed to live in her grandmas old home in Kenner. i guess JL and bf , JF were at the hotel to be close to work.

If you're referring to my reply earlier, it was not said "in a huff". LOL I was merely backing up your statement with what I know from personal experience to be true.

It's so easy to misinterpret people's comments in their written form, isn't it? And even using emoticons, while helpful, doesn't convey the nuances of verbal communication. Sorry I accused you of getting huffy.
Feel like I need to catch up here. Watched that footage of the metairie couple who unwittingly harbored MAS and TS for the night when they dyed their hair. Two items of interest: The woman interviewed said that MAS kept mentioning "the death of a stripper", which kind of confirms that MAS had a sort of morbid interest in death and being close to it, imo, and she also mentioned that she and MAS met in an inpatient psych unit, which confirms my assertion that MAS is extremely fragile mental healthwise (duh, as if I had to argue that with anyone).
Someone speculated that maybe MAS was the stripper who Zach Bowen stayed with before his suicide. Has MAS ever been a stripper? My understanding she has been a cocktail waitress mostly, and in her model mayhem webpage she says she doesn't do nude photos. That's all.

My mistake. Thank you!

Just a couple of details that I've missed in my getting behind last week due to having a house full of out of town company(therefore unable to get my necessary daily amount of WS reading in during that time.. loll) ..might someone clarify for me or point me in the direction of where it It is i might find the info/details about Margaret's claims about their being "evicted" from her Kenner home(which i found rather confusing due to the fact it was supposedly a home that was free and clear of mortgage/rent owned by Margaret's deceased grandmother?) ..and also the supposed events that led to this "eviction"...something about Terry speaks having violent outburst or physical fight or the like that resulted in damage being done to areas inside the kenner home...

I am lost about all of the events and details surrounding this entire issue.. if anyone would care to clarify or just repost a link or even point me in the right direction...id be ever so very grateful:)

TiA:)

they spent the night at a couples' home in metairie the night before their arrest on june 12. they allegedly according to the couple dyed their hair there. the grandma's sons let mas live there. the article can be found on wgno nola.
sorry,i am on an ipad and do not know how to cut and paste a link ! gotta ask my kid how to do it.
i do not know where the vandalism part came from.

Just a couple of details that I've missed in my getting behind last week due to having a house full of out of town company(therefore unable to get my necessary daily amount of WS reading in during that time.. loll) ..might someone clarify for me or point me in the direction of where it It is i might find the info/details about Margaret's claims about their being "evicted" from her Kenner home(which i found rather confusing due to the fact it was supposedly a home that was free and clear of mortgage/rent owned by Margaret's deceased grandmother?) ..and also the supposed events that led to this "eviction"...something about Terry speaks having violent outburst or physical fight or the like that resulted in damage being done to areas inside the kenner home...

I am lost about all of the events and details surrounding this entire issue.. if anyone would care to clarify or just repost a link or even point me in the right direction...id be ever so very grateful:)

Someone posted i think yesterday the news clip interviewing the woman who unwittingly harbored the couple once the video of them made news. She said that MAS called her and said they had been evicted and could they spend the night. someone posted a link yesterday. I don't know where the info about the damage to the kenner home came from. That would have come from, I'm guessing, a news piece about the search of the home. Hope this helps.

This is from the friend whose home MAS and TS used to dye their hair.

"The last time we saw [Speaks and Sanchez] was the Monday before they were arrested. She packed quite a few bags, saying they were being evicted from her house and they were going to be staying the night with us."
http://www.abc26.com/news/local/wgno-jarensuspectsmetairie-070412,0,3318481.story

An earlier article said her uncles own the home, which would make sense if the grandmother is deceased, and the property was split among her children. It's reasonable to assume that MAS was expected to pay rent, especially if another adult was living in the house with her. As for TS' "violent outburst", it's a rumor.

t
they spent the night at a couples' home in metairie the night before their arrest on june 12. they allegedly according to the couple dyed their hair there. the grandma's sons let mas live there. the article can be found on wgno nola.
sorry,i am on an ipad and do not know how to cut and paste a link ! gotta ask my kid how to do it.
i do not know where the vandalism part came from.

Thanks for replying(and believe me i can relate to the tablet difficulties&absolutely despise the mess of a keyboard&obsessive autocorrect:crazy: )...in just now having a few mins to read back thru the last 100 or so posts i was able to locate the link I believe Mrs. Bungi posted:
http://www.abc26.com/news/local/wgno-jarensuspectsmetairie-070412,0,3318481.story

And yes you were absolutely correct that it was a wgno article:)
Now as far as the vandalism regarding Speaks inside the Kenner home... i now am seriously wondering if i somehow dreamed that additional info of the supposed cause for the Kenner home eviction:what:????...cuz i certainly am not seeing ANYTHING that even remotely says Speaks in any way caused damage to the interior of the Kenner home :crazy:..lol.. oh well I'll keep searching around and please if any one has any clue where i may have come up with this "vandalism" re: Speaks/Kenner home idea please don't hesitate to post.. lol.. for now I'm going to have to assume i some how have dreamed up this little particular detail of vandalism.. lol.. hhehehehe! :blushing:

This is from the friend whose home MAS and TS used to dye their hair.

An earlier article said her uncles own the home, which would make sense if the grandmother is deceased, and the property was split among her children. It's reasonable to assume that MAS was expected to pay rent, especially if another adult was living in the house with her. As for TS' "violent outburst", it's a rumor.

Muchas gracias, Senorita bessie!:blowkiss:
So I'm not dreaming up additional details orhaving delusions about additional details? ..i did indeed read this info somewhere..and makes sense that the reason I cannot find proof to back it up is due to the fact IT IS A RUMOR!

Again thanks so much bessie! Whatever would we do without you.. even before you became an official mod you always have been extremely helpful and informative to your fellow posters:hug:

I am lost about all of the events and details surrounding this entire issue.. if anyone would care to clarify or just repost a link or even point me in the right , direction...id be ever so very grateful:)

Here's where communication gets tricky as I don't want to, nor should I call anyone a liar. That said, I highly doubt that MAS got evicted from the time Jaren was killed or within a few days after that. She just told her friends that so they could crash there that night and not have to worry about cops knocking on their door in Kenner. The friends TOLD LE that they were TOLD by MAS/TCS that they had been evicted. Who knows why MAS told her friend that or why her friend told LE that. For all we know, MAS/TCS may have told their friends the whole story as to what happened to Jaren. If so, do you think the friends want to be dragged into MAS/TCS's crime? I can understand the friends freaking out if, after MAS/TCS left their house, the video was released showing MAS and TCS with the message that LE is looking for these two people. Especially after they just spent the night at their house, dyed their hair at your house and possibly even told you or let on that they're involved. We don't know the extent of what the people told LE if it's anymore than what we've been told.

I'll post what I found out about the house in Kenner in my next post.

Does anybody know the timeline as to when they left the Kenner house, stayed with the friends in relation to the news about Jaren? It was at the friend's house where they dyed their hair. Were they stopped by LE the same day that they left that house? What parish is that? Because,

I posted before, what I thought was true, that they were apprehended after leaving a relative's house who had an outdoor party or something - :waitasec: Yesterday I read that they were apprehended after leaving a restaurant located in the same parish that Jaren's family lives in. Which version is correct and why were MAS and TCS up in Tangipahoa Parish to eat at a restaurant? Is this the same parish where MAS's children live too?

Here's where communication gets tricky as I don't want to, nor should I call anyone a liar. That said, I highly doubt that MAS got evicted from the time Jaren was killed or within a few days after that. She just told her friends that so they could crash there that night and not have to worry about cops knocking on their door in Kenner. The friends TOLD LE that they were TOLD by MAS/TCS that they had been evicted. Who knows why MAS told her friend that or why her friend told LE that. For all we know, MAS/TCS may have told their friends the whole story as to what happened to Jaren. If so, do you think the friends want to be dragged into MAS/TCS's crime? I can understand the friends freaking out if, after MAS/TCS left their house, the video was released showing MAS and TCS with the message that LE is looking for these two people. Especially after they just spent the night at their house, dyed their hair at your house and possibly even told you or let on that they're involved. We don't know the extent of what the people told LE if it's anymore than what we've been told.

I'll post what I found out about the house in Kenner in my next post.

Does anybody know the timeline as to when they left the Kenner house, stayed with the friends in relation to the news about Jaren? It was at the friend's house where they dyed their hair. Were they stopped by LE the same day that they left that house? What parish is that? Because,

I posted before, what I thought was true, that they were apprehended after leaving a relative's house who had an outdoor party or something - :waitasec: Yesterday I read that they were apprehended after leaving a restaurant located in the same parish that Jaren's family lives in. Which version is correct and why were MAS and TCS up in Tangipahoa Parish to eat at a restaurant? Is this the same parish where MAS's children live too?
They visited the friend the night before the arrest. Here's the snipped quote I posted earlier.

"The last time we saw [Speaks and Sanchez] was the Monday before they were arrested. She packed quite a few bags, saying they were being evicted from her house and they were going to be staying the night with us."

I should clarify that I don't necessarily believe MAS was evicted. In fact, I seriously doubt it's true.

MAS and TS were stopped for a traffic violation after leaving a restaurant in Tangipahoa Parish on Tuesday, June 12th. They were booked while in custody the next morning. They were both charged with resisting arrest. In addition, TS was charged with failing to register as a sex offender among other things, and MAS was charged with aiding and abetting a fugitive. I'll find a link.

"We got a call yesterday evening that they were at a little party at a Loranger restaurant," Adam said. "When they left the party, Tangipahoa Parish deputies made a traffic stop on them."
Adam said agents from the U.S. Marshals Service assisted.

At the traffic stop, Speaks "bolted and ran," Adam said. "The marshals ended up capturing him in the woods some time later."
Hancock investigators questioned both subjects from about 9 p.m. Tuesday "until some time this morning," Adam said.
"They got home about 5:30 this morning, they slept about four hours, and then they came back to work."
http://12.68.233.230/40/article_6029.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member