GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who finds it a bit suspicios that no one has bonded MAS out of jail yet. The judge reduced her bond weeks ago but yet she continues to sit in jail without a family member coming forward. It makes me wonder how much family support she is really getting if any at all.
If TS has slowly isolated MAS from her family in the past year then wouldn't bonding her out give them (her family) the opportunity to rebuild a relationship with MAS? Wouldn't they want to spend what little time is left before she is formally charged (assuming she will be).
I guess some could say that the funds are not available to do so (even though the bond was reduced dramatically). I can't help but ask myself this question since I am a mother of a daughter the same age as MAS (with small children none the less). What would I do? Honestly....I would want whatever time is left no matter what the cost. That's just me though.

I'm out in left field here but wanted to comment on some of my findings. I"m reading "Shake the Devil Off" and got to the part about when ZB and AH worked at Hogg's, which is where MAS met them. It says that ZB was really popular with the female workers there but AH would have nothing to do with him and wasn't really friendly with the other people who worked there. This so far is the closest the author comes to mentioning MAS and corroborates her story about AH being aloof at first.
I actually emailed the author to ask for comment on "Graveyard Love" and to inquire as to why he did not use MAS in his book. No answer, probably went straight to his spam folder.
Found MAS buzznet site where she posts a little bio (she is under margaretaline-all one word) and she says that she has a tendency to "go for drummers". She wrote this in 11/05 which would have been when all three worked there. ZB was a drummer. I wonder if her fascination with AH started with ZB.

I'm out in left field here but wanted to comment on some of my findings. I"m reading "Shake the Devil Off" and got to the part about when ZB and AH worked at Hogg's, which is where MAS met them. It says that ZB was really popular with the female workers there but AH would have nothing to do with him and wasn't really friendly with the other people who worked there. This so far is the closest the author comes to mentioning MAS and corroborates her story about AH being aloof at first.
I actually emailed the author to ask for comment on "Graveyard Love" and to inquire as to why he did not use MAS in his book. No answer, probably went straight to his spam folder.
Found MAS buzznet site where she posts a little bio (she is under margaretaline-all one word) and she says that she has a tendency to "go for drummers". She wrote this in 11/05 which would have been when all three worked there. ZB was a drummer. I wonder if her fascination with AH started with ZB.

She identifies as Wicca and specifically mentions Anne Rice as a favorite author. And she likes horror movies.

While looking for photos of piers in Long Beach, I came across a couple of pics of the Pass Christian Harbor.

IIRC One of JL's calves was discovered actually in the harbor itself correct?

Is it normal to find a lot of debris ~I'm not in any way, shape, or form comparing Jaren to debris, I'm merely asking to get a sense of what would be floating~ in a harbor? I'm not sure if location IS relevant but IF a boat was used could something from JLs body still be on that boat? Did LE look into this location at all? And does anyone in MAS family own any a boat(s) that are located or have ever been located at PCH(Pass Christian Harbor)?

I'm wondering how many piers ( that would be easy to access and still a bit hidden from traffic on Beach Blvd.) have been rebuilt between the Bay Oaks Dr. location in Bay St. Louis where her torso was found and the Jim Simpson pier in Long Beach? From the street view on the maps.Google.com site, Bay Oaks had a pier pre-Katrina. Her head was found near Pitcher Point ( may have been mistakingly called Picture Point in a news release, unless there are both Points in LB) which is west of the Jim Simpson pier on the map I used.

I'm thinking that Jaren may have been to the MS coast with her family and some of the other girls she worked with based on the pics of her in the videos celebrating her life. Hillary Moulder's ties to the MS coast would have also connected Jaren to that location if they were friends. But what would take MAS and TS there?

In one of the earlier threads, it was mentioned that there may be several places where her remains were disposed in an attempt to hide the evidence. The piers along the coast might have answers.

Judging from the weather patterns during that time - Waveland, Pass Christian
and Long Beach areas could be a possibilities. After all, the winds were blowing from
the west. Can someone from these areas, please give me an idea about how long it
takes to drive from Bourbon St in New Orleans to this area of Mississippi? I’m just
trying to figure out the timeline. Thank you very much!

P.S. I’m really interested in reading the latest posts. We have some really great
minds working together here.

It would take 45 mins to an hour tops. It only took me an hour to drive to Gulfport the other week going 75-80 mph. In my younger days, we used to get a wild hair and drive out there in the middle of the night for a swim.

and Long Beach areas could be a possibilities. After all, the winds were blowing from
the west. Can someone from these areas, please give me an idea about how long it
takes to drive from Bourbon St in New Orleans to this area of Mississippi? I’m just

P.S. I’m really interested in reading the latest posts. We have some really great

45 min from Waveland to Superdome on a good day - 1 hr on Saints game days!

It takes me 1:15 from Long Beach going beach road to HWY 90 to Interstate. I would imagine at that time in the morning MAS/TS would/could get there much faster.

Just a side note: There has been and still is lane closures daily/nightly (depending on schedule)on interstate 10 between the old six flags amusement park and the twin span.

MS' grandmother's middle initial was not P, it was C, search that and you will find that she died February 12, 2012, not 2005.

This is very important.

While I do not wish to rumor-monger, but I also think that this is a potentially viable part of this case, and should be considered, albeit with a grain of salt. While I do not have any links, I heard that after the funeral THIS YEAR, the family was remodeling one room in the Kenner House. It was at this point that TS pulled out a large knife and began tearing apart the walls, according to the rumor, at which point family members became alarmed at his aggressive behavior.

I heard this rumor secondhand, keep in mind, from someone who claims to be close to MS' family. This may or may not be true, but should be one of the 'ifs' we consider when looking rationally at this case, IMO.

Not true. The person who owned the Kenner house was ESPS, complete initials. She went by Sylvia Sanchez. Her maiden name began with a 'P'. There's a full obituary and all the information given in it fits with MAS's family background. There's a tax record that shows her the payee of a special tax related to the Kenner property in 2003.

The other person, SCS, is someone else other than MAS's grandmother. Whether or not she has any ties to the Kenner house, I haven't a clue.

If you look at the list of the family names in the obits, MAS's grandmother died in 2005 after one of her uncles died in 2004. If you are familiar with New Orleans music scene, you can get info on one of her uncles who is highly respected and recognized. His mother's maiden name does not begin with a C.

Thank you. I spent time making sure I posted the correct information and verified I found the right 'Sylvia' by linking her to the Kenner house by a tax record. I didn't link the links due to the touchy nature of the subject.

One of the reasons I looked into the house info is because I wanted to understand the confusion early on as to why MAS was referred to as the musician's brother. That happened because he has a sister with the same name. MAS didn't grow up in the house but was allowed to live there by whoever owns the house now (family members).

TS showed up in FQ in mid December 2011, showed up on fb on Dec 26th 2011. From what I read on his fb, hooked up with MAS on March 4,2012. My feeling is he watched her and found her weaknesses and played her, he had a place to stay and hide. The end of April was their (marriage), May fired from his job, June a suspect in the murder of JL

:waitasec: Several witnesses claim that TCS worked next door at Stilettos for one to two years. Also, there's a claim that he worked somewhere else too. The latter claim was made by one of the Kenner neighbors who said TCS was his boss before TCS was fired.

If the Stilettos claims are true, he had to have been in New Orleans longer than beginning in December 2011.

What's with peeps claiming he worked at Stilettos for so long if untrue?

For those of us reading Shake the Devil Off, I stumbled across this video a year or 2 ago. I feel it is the perfect backdrop to the book.

Abandoned Six Flags New Orleans Tour - YouTube

I have sent an e-mail to Ethan Brown, author of Shake The Devil Off, and
I have not heard back from him. I guess he thinks the e-mails that we are
sending to him are junk or he does not want to be involved. Who knows?

Thanks for the interesting tour of Six Flags New Orleans. It reminds me of the
abandoned amusement park in the ghost town of Pripyat, Ukraine. It was closed
down due to the Chernobyl nuclear disaster.

May I ask why the pier and picture of Jaren with her daughter is important? I mean, what might that have to do with her case?
Don't a lot of people from the two areas go to places in the other area for recreational purposes?

Could Jaren have simply taken her daughter to the beach? Is there another beach area that she more logically would/should have gone too?
Are peeps trying to connect her to a specific person/people there?

cm4936.png

Ok, bare with me on this.....
Jarens torso was found on the beach at the end of bay oaks dr, bay st. Louis (note- bay oaks dr is within feet of Waveland city limits).
Two leg parts were found in pass Christian ( other side of bay bridge). Her head, leg part and clothes were found in long beach.
The winds blew from the west and the gulf waters enter and exit the actual "bay" in bay st Louis as the tide rises and falls. I would think that it would be more likely than not that the above mentioned remains would naturally flow into the bay (assuming torso washed up first). If you look at the coast line, the other found body parts totally skipped the opening to the bay. I find this strange.

Sorry if this is confusing. Does anyone get my train of thought on this?
It's been in the back of my brain since the beginning.
Input anyone? Is it possible that there was more than one dump site? Scattered intentionally?

Am I the only one not aware that Margaret Sanchez's house is 8 miles away from the hospital where BSL was treated???

2000 Connecticut Ave, Kenner, LA 70062 to 1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 - Google Maps

Not saying they are related but that's too freaky!

The person charged for Mickey S's disappearance? He's crossed my mind too after hearing he is a off shoreman, went to New Orleans, etc. Do any dates line up that could tie the two together? Did he stay in a hotel? The same hotel as Jaren? What tatoos does he have (thinking of the right arm of the guy on video entering Temptations). Everyone says that's TCS but I've never read he has a tatoo like the one on video guy.

Am I the only one who finds it a bit suspicios that no one has bonded MAS out of jail yet. The judge reduced her bond weeks ago but yet she continues to sit in jail without a family member coming forward. It makes me wonder how much family support she is really getting if any at all.
If TS has slowly isolated MAS from her family in the past year then wouldn't bonding her out give them (her family) the opportunity to rebuild a relationship with MAS? Wouldn't they want to spend what little time is left before she is formally charged (assuming she will be).
I guess some could say that the funds are not available to do so (even though the bond was reduced dramatically). I can't help but ask myself this question since I am a mother of a daughter the same age as MAS (with small children none the less). What would I do? Honestly....I would want whatever time is left no matter what the cost. That's just me though.

Has the jail site come back online?
Maybe the family members are afraid and want to know first if she has anything to do with Jaren's murder. What are they supposed to do considering how serious the charges would be. Obviously, something is terribly wrong with MAS and the family may feel helpless as to how they can help her and possibly even fear her as they are unsure of her sanity. Even though she has children, it wouldn't be responsible imo to let her be around them now.

Too many questions remain unanswered. She is safer in jail until LE has the answers. She'd need a babysitter around the clock if she's bailed out. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892