GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure her only access to the 'net is on her phone. Playing on FB and talking about herself seem to be priorities. And I doubt she is savvy enough to get on here on her phone and scour through the hundreds? of pages about this case. Maybe, but who cares?! it's pretty factually based here, plus, all the info about TS will validate her sense of being a victim. While I have no plans to discuss her current activities, per se, but she is still a suspect and I will continue to see and treat her as such until the day comes that she is cleared. If she feels a little more pressure, I for one think it's a good thing.

Been away for a while. Needed a break from cases like these every now and then. Refuse to do deal with a heartbreak again after getting to far into Caylee's case. And school starts on the 27th so we have been busy. I hope LE find out more about what MAS may know, now that she is out of jail. Maybe she will do something to make sure all evidence is gone. We can only hope she does something that will help LE bring justice to Jaren and her family.

So.....what's TS's status? No info release on possible evidence?

Just able to come here and find out this devastating news. I so hoped that charges would be filed for something to keep her there. Sure hope it's just a matter of time. Will stay here for Jaren until justice is served!!!

I am pretty sure her only access to the 'net is on her phone. Playing on FB and talking about herself seem to be priorities. And I doubt she is savvy enough to get on here on her phone and scour through the hundreds? of pages about this case. Maybe, but who cares?! it's pretty factually based here, plus, all the info about TS will validate her sense of being a victim. While I have no plans to discuss her current activities, per se, but she is still a suspect and I will continue to see and treat her as such until the day comes that she is cleared. If she feels a little more pressure, I for one think it's a good thing.

She is using a Samsung phone on Facebook. I agree, it would take her hours to go through our material. Heck, she may learn something about herself in the process. She has a new hair color too, what a surprise! I would have never recognized her without the blue hair. ;)

MAS has been complaining on FB re: "Friends". I think if I were in her shoes, I would be more concerned about my well being and try not to be getting attention.

How do I get to her FB? I admittedly am not the greatest with searching stuff online, but I've looked and cannot find it.

anyone check out margo starz? seems someone became a jailhouse lawyer....meaning they hear a few big words but don't know what they mean.

Did you see her disclaimer? As if that means she can post freely and nothing she posts could be used against her in a trial? Gawd I hope they get something more on her and soon. Some of her and her friends posts act as if this is all behind her.

She has 2. Margo Starz and Margaret Aline. Hair is pink now

I am confused! Is she schizophrenic or is she bipolar? She has a lot
of different personalities and it's confusing me. If you notice on one
site - she types in small caps and the other is in regular caps.

Maybe Margaret Aline is her nice shy personality and Margo Starz is
her rotten evil genius personality???
:slapfight:

I know that I'm breaking the promise about talking about her, but it's
kind of like peeking in the curtain at the Freak Show at the Fair.

Sometimes the curiosity just gets the best of you!! :what:

The disclaimer is something I've seen plenty on Facebook in the last several months. They definitely act like it's the past because she said something along the lines of "besides all the bull, I just have to figure out how to start over again". Also there is a pic of her and TS. Makes me sick really.

I am confused! Is she schizophrenic or is she bipolar? She has a lot
of different personalities and it's confusing me. If you notice on one
site - she types in small caps and the other is in regular caps.

Maybe Margaret Aline is her nice shy personality and Margo Starz is
her rotten evil genius personality???
:slapfight:

I know that I'm breaking the promise about talking about her, but it's
kind of like peeking in the curtain at the Freak Show at the Fair.

Sometimes the curiosity just gets the best of you!! :what:
I'm with you on this one......I would be interested in hearing the perspective of a psychologist. She must have "Sub Class" diagnosis' under her main Bipolar diagnosis. And
I'm not picking up on any paranoid type.

I took a little detour on the way home from work this morning and passed the Kenner house. I've seen it on TV, in the newspaper and on a google search but nothing compares to seeing it in person. It's creepy....like it should be a prop in a scary movie.

As a clinical social worker, I would venture to say that MAS suffers from a personality disorder, probably borderline personality. This disorder is characterized by attention-seeking behavior, extreme swings in mood, impulsivity and recklessness which usually shows up as shoplifting, drug use, sexual promiscuity, or some other reckless impulsive behavior. People with this disorder have temper tantrums, and most have some form of self-mutilation. They have the emotional maturity of a two year old and limited coping skills. It is possible that she has a mixed personality disorder, with narcissistic and antisocial features. JMO - I have not formally evaluated her.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member