GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to post a link to patricia biehn's blog on myspace so that people can see how truly twisted one's psyche can be. In her blog she asks the reader to consider having sympathy and compassion for the homeless and those down on their luck. I wonder where her christian outlook was when she was sitting on the edge of the bathtub watching charles atwood do his work.
http://www.myspace.com/461221724/blog

Jailhouse religion, IMHO.

I was sleeping and awoke to hear this news from Benny. Suffice it to say, i am infuriated and I will mentally sitting on my hands now to keep from saying the things I really want to say. I just have to keep remembering that Karma doesn;t sleep and MAS will pay somehow for her crimes.

Why the heck is evidence still not processed and returned? This is disgusting. I bet MAS was never even questioned about Jaren, since no charges were filed.

Now I know why NOLA is the murder capital of the US.

And Terry Speaks is going to trial for absconding as a sex offender. WTH???

I like many feared she would be released. MAS better keep eyes behind her head. There are quite a few pissed off people that I'm sure would not mind getting a hold of her. Why is evidence taking so long to be processed!? I hope they have a break in this case pronto! I have no doubt MAS and TS definitely were responsible for Jaren's unfair demise.

Why the heck is evidence still not processed and returned? This is disgusting. I bet MAS was never even questioned about Jaren, since no charges were filed.

Now I know why NOLA is the murder capital of the US.

And Terry Speaks is going to trial for absconding as a sex offender. WTH???

IIRC (finally figured out what that means) MAS was only being held in Tangipahoa on resisting arrest charges and was waiting on the charges for knowingly hiding a sex offender. She has not been charged with any part of Jaren's murder but if she is those charges will be made by LE in Hancock, MS where Jaren's murder is believed to have taken place. The only role the NOPD would have involves the videos and statements from the Bourbon St. clubs and Jaren's coworkers.?

As a victim of an aggravated burglary (in 1990) involving a perp who has been in and out of Orleans Parish Prison for over 30 yrs, I can tell you that drugs and poverty and an ill-equipped educational system are why NOLA is one of the murder capitals of the world. The NOPD cannot handle what the "justice" system repeatedly throws back on the streets. The perp in my case is now in jail again for burglary of a residence and possession of stolen goods. He is 50 years old and has spent most of his life walking in and out of OPP.

Jaren's case, as well as Mickey Shunick's, point to the immediate need for a better and stronger RSO program. There is no excuse for a strip club hiring an RSO to work with dancers in any capacity, and there is even less of an excuse for two police departments to have interviewed an RSO at a hospital after a supposed stabbing and to release him without ever knowing who they had in their custody!

Now it's time for MAS to be watched by her friends and family 24/7. We need for her to be safe, because she holds the clues to solving JL's murder. It's time for the LE to step this up! JL's family and friends deserves closure in this horrific murder, if not this will become a cold case. Just remember that MAS may have won the battle, but she did not win the war!

Well I just heard the news of MAS being bonded out & also that she may not face any charges. WTF? Unbelieveable!!!!! WLOX reported Hancock county is still waiting on results from FBI tests. What is the hold-up? It has been too long. Is the FBI not making this a priority? This is just unbelievable to me. I am so sad & so angry over this! I cannot believe that such a horrendous crime could be commited & they can't seem to find any evidence. This is a disgrace. MAS better always be looking over her shoulder because karma says her evil will come back to her three fold. And quite honestly I hope it does! Sorry, I'm not normally a hater or ill wisher, but in this case that's exactly what I am. I know they say innocent until proven guilty, but no- one will ever convince me this woman is innocent. All I can do now is pray that the necessary evidence to reverse this will still come & that there will be JUSTICE 4 JAREN!!!!
I'm as disgusted as the rest of you, but please don't be discouraged by thinking there is no evidence, or that LE isn't doing its job. Preparing the evidence in a homicide case can be a painstakingly slow process. I posted a Justice Department report awhile back which explained the tremendous backlog of DNA testing at the FBI lab. Iirc, six-eight months was the average turnaround time for DNA analyses in criminal cases. Two years or more for missing persons.

A recent example is another case I follow closely, the murder of Lauren Giddings in Macon, GA, last June. She was a beautiful 26 year old recent law school grad. After being missing for a few days, on June 30, 2011, her torso was found in a trash can right outside of her apartment. LE arrested a former classmate and nextdoor neighbor the same day, but for a petty burglary charge. He would've bonded out, too, if LE had not found child *advertiser censored* on a computer flash drive. The combined charges and some legal red tape kept him behind bars, but it wasn't until November that he was indicted. Even then, Macon LE had not received results on all of the 200 pieces of evidence submitted for testing. Finally, on March 13, the media reported all evidence testing was complete. Stephen McDaniel was arraigned in February, and it will be another year or longer before his case comes to trial. It's a long wait, but I have no doubt whatsoever that justice will be served for Lauren and for Mickey, AND for Jaren. So keep your chins up, everyone. It ain't over yet.

GA - Lauren Giddings, 27, Macon, 27 June 2011 *Media Links* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Now it's time for MAS to be watched by her friends and family 24/7. We need for her to be safe, because she holds the clues to solving JL's murder. It's time for the LE to step this up! JL's family and friends deserves closure in this horrific murder, if not this will become a cold case. Just remember that MAS may have won the battle, but she did not win the war!

My first thought was her family sending her out of state to be with relatives.
Hopefully her family will give her a professional hair coloring and send her
To the dentist to fix her meth mouth. Heck I might chip in a few buck for that
Make over. She makes my eyes bleed when I look at her.

Their headaches will turn into migraines trying to confine her. After being couped
Up in jail for 2 month and layering that over her Bipolar disorder
She will get restless quickly.

I hope she enjoys this little taste of freedom cuz it will be her
LAST!

I am in this for the long haul for Jaren and her family.

sadly I think she will become MIA, why stick around if she is involved??? shes not going to stick around and wait for them to come and arrest her for MURDER. She is probably already out of Louisiana and headed towards Canada or something... This is ridiculous!!

Wonder if her first order of business since she's wandering free will be to visit TS's in jail? No words...just sick.

I am not believing this has happened.....:banghead:

I know that it can take a while to get the results back
from the FBI. I'm trying to be as patient as I possibly can
but MAS was one of the last people to see Jaren alive!

I REALLY thought they'd have enough evidence to charge/convict her with harboring.....:furious:

Now if you would please excuse me I need to go :puke:........

Wonder if she is going to set up a facebook page to read all about it? ugh

Well...if she IS spotlight hungry (as some thought she was after the Final Witness episode) maybe she will start talking too much...

I am wondering why Hancock, or was it Harrison, County did not
place a material witness hold on MS. Can someone explain why
this did not happen? What is the normal police procedure for a
witness/suspect that obviously has information pertaining
to a murder? Did they even question her about the murder?
Wth is going on with this case?

Wonder if she is going to set up a facebook page to read all about it? ugh

I have been thinking the same thing.....I'm sure she'll have a few different ones and under different names.

Another thing that I have been considering is will she make it here, to WS?
We know there are people here that know MAS & her family, so we can assume that she knows that people are talking.

She may make it here...who knows? Jarens thread does have 97,133 views so people are interested in what she may have to say...perhaps she'll decide to give an exclusive interview, get paid, so she can buy TS's his own brand new DWT for when HE gets out too! I'm so upset over this!

I was sleeping and awoke to hear this news from Benny. Suffice it to say, i am infuriated and I will mentally sitting on my hands now to keep from saying the things I really want to say. I just have to keep remembering that Karma doesn;t sleep and MAS will pay somehow for her crimes.

BBM

SwampMama~
That is completely true karma doesn't sleep, not prejudice, and shows no mercy. FWIW I have learned karma is sneaky and comes when you least expect it. I wouldn't want to be any where around MAS & TS when this comes back. And it's only a matter of time.......IMO of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee