GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to post a link to patricia biehn's blog on myspace so that people can see how truly twisted one's psyche can be. In her blog she asks the reader to consider having sympathy and compassion for the homeless and those down on their luck. I wonder where her christian outlook was when she was sitting on the edge of the bathtub watching charles atwood do his work.
http://www.myspace.com/461221724/blog

There was just a Breaking News story one minute ago saying MAS will not be charged with harboring a sex offender and that she may be released soon. I'm hoping I heard that wrong :(

This is unbelievable ! I hope they release details. They must not have had any conclusive dna evidence.

AMITE — Margaret Sanchez, the Kenner woman suspected in the death and dismemberment of New Orleans dancer Jaren Lockhart, was released Friday afternoon from the Tangipahoa Parish Jail.

Booking deputies confirmed Sanchez left the jail shortly after 5 p.m., but declined to say whether she bonded out or was released under other conditions.

Sanchez was arrested June 12 and booked with counts unrelated to Lockhart’s death.

http://theadvocate.com/home/3601167-125/woman-investigated-in-jaren-lockhart

Investigator Glenn Grannan, with the Hancock County Sheriff's Department, said they're still waiting for the evidence in the Lockhart murder to be tested at the crime lab. He said the FBI Crime Lab still has the evidence in Virginia. Grannan said investigators call to check on it every week, but as of now have not received the results they need to move the investigation forward.

This is from WLOX website.

I want to post a link to patricia biehn's blog on myspace so that people can see how truly twisted one's psyche can be. In her blog she asks the reader to consider having sympathy and compassion for the homeless and those down on their luck. I wonder where her christian outlook was when she was sitting on the edge of the bathtub watching charles atwood do his work.
http://www.myspace.com/461221724/blog
On her FB she urges everyone "with a heart that does not bleed oil" to sign a petition to have Obama commit to stopping the use of child soldiers in Uganda because she wouldn't want her own child to go through that. Some parents didn't want her to participate in their child's murder, but she did.

It makes me sick to watch people like that not only just go on with their lives, but have the NERVE to preach to others. I sure as heck hope MAS does not become one of those who plays "victim" and gets away with this crap. I am so tired of women playing the "take pity on me, I'm a helpless woman" card. Sickening!

On her FB she urges everyone "with a heart that does not bleed oil" to sign a petition to have Obama commit to stopping the use of child soldiers in Uganda because she wouldn't want her own child to go through that. Some parents didn't want her to participate in their child's murder, but she did.

It makes me sick to watch people like that not only just go on with their lives, but have the NERVE to preach to others. I sure as heck hope MAS does not become one of those who plays "victim" and gets away with this crap. I am so tired of women playing the "take pity on me, I'm a helpless woman" card. Sickening!
What really scares me about PB is that she said in one of blogs she is a nurse.
The first thing that came to my mind was mercy killings.

What really scares me about PB is that she said in one of blogs she is a nurse.
The first thing that came to my mind was mercy killings.
Under employers on her FB it says disabled, so hopefully she is not caring for others anymore. Such a shame she never TRULY paid for her part in the murders.

According to the WWL 6 o'clock news, the Tangipahoa DA will not charge MAS with harboring a sex offender, and she was released from jail just minutes ago. I'll post a link soon.

Well I just heard the news of MAS being bonded out & also that she may not face any charges. WTF? Unbelieveable!!!!! WLOX reported Hancock county is still waiting on results from FBI tests. What is the hold-up? It has been too long. Is the FBI not making this a priority? This is just unbelievable to me. I am so sad & so angry over this! I cannot believe that such a horrendous crime could be commited & they can't seem to find any evidence. This is a disgrace. MAS better always be looking over her shoulder because karma says her evil will come back to her three fold. And quite honestly I hope it does! Sorry, I'm not normally a hater or ill wisher, but in this case that's exactly what I am. I know they say innocent until proven guilty, but no- one will ever convince me this woman is innocent. All I can do now is pray that the necessary evidence to reverse this will still come & that there will be JUSTICE 4 JAREN!!!!

Margaret Sanchez was released after the district attorney's office decided not to pursue unrelated charges of harboring a sex offender against her.

Woman considered person of interest in dismemberment death released from jail

wwltv.com
Posted on August 10, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Updated today at 5:57 PM

HAMMOND, La. – A woman considered a person of interest in the dismemberment death of a Bourbon Street dancer has been released from Tangipahoa Parish jail.

Margaret Sanchez was released after the district attorney's office decided not to pursue unrelated charges of harboring a sex offender against her.

"We legally had to make a decision by Aug 18," said Distirct Attorney Scott Perrilloux. "We were running out of time to investigate fully. "Our appreciaition of the facts left us with the conclusion that we did not have sufficient evidence to prosecute her for harboring a sex offender."

http://www.wwltv.com/news/crime/Har...suspect-in-dismemberment-death-165786306.html

Friday, public defender Allen Harvey told FOX 8 News that the District Attorney's office had sent a "rejection letter" Friday, indicating Sanchez would not face the harboring charge, after all.

Chief Deputy Don Bass of Hancock County Sheriff's Office, which is leading the murder investigation, says he's not surprised Sanchez was being released. But he says both Sanchez and Speaks remain suspects in Lockhart's slaying.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/19250707/authorities-releasing-suspect-in-jaren-lockhart-murder-case

They had to charge her or release her after 60 days, so they didn't charge her with harboring a sex offender, but hopefully they will have evidence in the murder of Jaren and arrest her later.

Shocking, but not really. Just so, so sad.

How can this happen to a young woman who had her whole life to live?

What are we becoming?

I've been worried there wasn't enough evidence to charge, but hoped the various agencies were developing a case.

So off she goes, eh? Crap. That's crummy.

It's interesting that the discussion of PB and the lack of a lengthy sentence in that case should directly precede the news of MAS' release in the thread.

Wow! I was afraid this would happen...
I guess they have nothing to continue holding her on.

Kinda speechless here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member