GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for MAS walking free around the Quarter, I think she might just be delusional enough to think no one will recognize her.. I mean look at their disguises. I think they did it as well but there just is not enough proof yet to charge and prosecutors want a sure case, BUT even if they were just bait that is just as sick and they are just as guilty!!!!

BBM-I thought LE said she moved out of the area to the southwest somewhere.

BBM-I thought LE said she moved out of the area to the southwest somewhere.

She did move away. However, she was spotted roaming the French Quarter by herself many times - after she was released from prison.

As for MAS walking free around the Quarter, I think she might just be delusional enough to think no one will recognize her.. I mean look at their disguises. I think they did it as well but there just is not enough proof yet to charge and prosecutors want a sure case, BUT even if they were just bait that is just as sick and they are just as guilty!!!!

I think my “post” from the previous forum deserves an encore regarding the Circumstantial Evidence against MAS & TS to keep everybody informed of the facts.

Exhibit A -Terry Speaks was fired from his position as a doorman/bouncer at Stilettos Cabaret (next door to Temptations) for tampering with the clubs video surveillance equipment one month prior to Jaren’s disappearance. My guess is to hide his drug dealings with people that visited the club?
Exhibit B – Jaren was last seen alive with MAS & TS in a video surveillance camera.
Exhibit C – MAS & TS were in Stiletto's Cabaret trying to pickup another dancer prior to picking up Jaren. That dancer was offered money for a private party.
Exhibit D – Jaren apparently knew these two people. TS had worked next door at Stilettos Club from Jaren at one time. Jaren informed a co-worker that she was going to work at a private party and left with MAS & TS.
Exhibit E – MAS & TS had dyed their hair -his a reddish color, hers blue at her friend’s house. MAS told her friend that they had been evicted from their home. MAS also mentioned a couple of times with the friend about the "stripper who got killed and whose body had later washed ashore."
Exhibit F – The fact that MAS immediately closed her Facebook Account had caused some suspicion.
Exhibit G – They were both pulled over by the Tangipahoa sheriff's deputies for a traffic violation and then questioned. Why were they heading north?
Exhibit H – TS presented the officer with false identification and then ran across a field and into woods beside the road, where officers apprehended him.
Exhibit I - During the Loranger traffic stop, MAS identified TS as her husband, “Allen,” then MAS yelled to TS by calling him “David,” while he was running. Why?
Exhibit J – MAS told officers that she knew TS had “a history or a warrant” in NC.
Exhibit K – When they were both arrested they were invoking their 5th amendment right not to answer questions (I’m sure that they were instructed by their attorneys.)
Exhibit L – This summer - MAS was shown on the ABC’s Final Witness Show (filmed months prior) saying, “What am I gonna do to get rid of the body? That would be the first thought. How do I fix it?
Exhibit M – She shows absolutely no remorse to Jaren’s family and friends.
Exhibit N -Why come MAS & TS can't answer a simple question - When was the last time you have seen Jaren Lockhart - after you walked out on Bourbon St. together?

We are still waiting for the physical evidence from the F.B.I. Lab. They believe that a strand of Jaren's hair was located inside MAS's vehicle.

I think my “post” from the previous forum deserves an encore regarding the Circumstantial Evidence against MAS & TS to keep everybody informed of the facts.

Exhibit A -Terry Speaks was fired from his position as a doorman/bouncer at Stilettos Cabaret (next door to Temptations) for tampering with the clubs video surveillance equipment one month prior to Jaren’s disappearance. My guess is to hide his drug dealings with people that visited the club?
Exhibit B – Jaren was last seen alive with MAS & TS in a video surveillance camera.
Exhibit C – MAS & TS were in Stiletto's Cabaret trying to pickup another dancer prior to picking up Jaren. That dancer was offered money for a private party.
Exhibit D – Jaren apparently knew these two people. TS had worked next door at Stilettos Club from Jaren at one time. Jaren informed a co-worker that she was going to work at a private party and left with MAS & TS.
Exhibit E – MAS & TS had dyed their hair -his a reddish color, hers blue at her friend’s house. MAS told her friend that they had been evicted from their home. MAS also mentioned a couple of times with the friend about the "stripper who got killed and whose body had later washed ashore."
Exhibit F – The fact that MAS immediately closed her Facebook Account had caused some suspicion.
Exhibit G – They were both pulled over by the Tangipahoa sheriff's deputies for a traffic violation and then questioned. Why were they heading north?
Exhibit H – TS presented the officer with false identification and then ran across a field and into woods beside the road, where officers apprehended him.
Exhibit I - During the Loranger traffic stop, MAS identified TS as her husband, “Allen,” then MAS yelled to TS by calling him “David,” while he was running. Why?
Exhibit J – MAS told officers that she knew TS had “a history or a warrant” in NC.
Exhibit K – When they were both arrested they were invoking their 5th amendment right not to answer questions (I’m sure that they were instructed by their attorneys.)
Exhibit L – This summer - MAS was shown on the ABC’s Final Witness Show (filmed months prior) saying, “What am I gonna do to get rid of the body? That would be the first thought. How do I fix it?
Exhibit N -Why come MAS & TS can't answer a simple question - When was the last time you have seen Jaren Lockhart - after you walked out on Bourbon St. together?

We are still waiting for the physical evidence from the F.B.I. Lab. They believe that a strand of Jaren's hair was located inside MAS's vehicle.
Just some thoughts and opinions......

Exhibit A: TS may have tampered with the camera to hide his drug deals or maybe a plan to steal money or was he just setting the scene for MAS's approach of the first dancer? Many have speculated to whether or not JL's murder was premeditated but maybe the first dancer could have been the original target but after she turned down MAS's offer their plans shifted to a new target.

Exhibit G: My first thoughts from the beginning MAS was going to see her children one last time before she went into hiding with TS.

Exhibit M: She nor anyone on her team have shown any remorse in my opinion. MAS's dad stated he believes the guilty party is still out there SO why the heck has he not offered any information that could help bring Justice for Jaren? Maybe he really don't believe MAS?

Thanks again Clodumbo. Your reminders and timeline are invaluable not just for me but for newcomers as well- Like I have said I am living near the Quarter while the work is being finished on restoring a home My SO and I purchased in the LGD and was out a month hospitalized so I know I missed a bit and my memory was affected majorly. Living where I live, I have heard of spottings of MAD; oops I mean MAS recently (since she was released) in the FQ/Marigny as well. Of course this is hearsay ONLY and can be mistaken identity but a piece of me says she is too tied to the area to just up and never return; IMO she doesn't have that much common sense or intelligence to stay away.(But then again she is walking free and was never charged w a murder I believe she committed) I frequent Jaren's hometown a bit and having worked in Hammond for 5 years, dated/lived w/was engaged/now great friends and do business w a man from there for 6 years, I have heard the same nasty sad rumors I am sure you all have. So having ties to both places, I am going by what I see on MSM and what I hear. Just my opinion.

RE:
Exhibit A: those clubs, owned by N'Awlins Entertainment, have a rep for a very laissez-faire attitirude rowards what goes on in the VIP rooms and the girls that work there are in many cases giving "extras" and are considered low class. However, they may be tryingntomclean up their reputation. I know Lipstixxx is the worst, several girls there propositioned my bf and I on a trip there. They may be trying to clear up their rep for Super Bowl who knows? I think TS was fired for more than that. JMO

Great list Clodumbo! I would add that TS was a convicted sexual predator and that he absconded and didn't he abscond on more than one occasion?

Also, there are potential links of MAS to 2 other cases involving dismemberment, not that she was involved in the crimes themselves, but she may have been tangentially connected.

Just some thoughts and opinions......

Exhibit A: TS may have tampered with the camera to hide his drug deals or maybe a plan to steal money or was he just setting the scene for MAS's approach of the first dancer? Many have speculated to whether or not JL's murder was premeditated but maybe the first dancer could have been the original target but after she turned down MAS's offer their plans shifted to a new target.

Exhibit G: My first thoughts from the beginning MAS was going to see her children one last time before she went into hiding with TS.

Exhibit M: She nor anyone on her team have shown any remorse in my opinion. MAS's dad stated he believes the guilty party is still out there SO why the heck has he not offered any information that could help bring Justice for Jaren? Maybe he really don't believe MAS?

Thanks 2LuckyDogs,

I was thinking about "Exhibit A" last night. TS could have tampered with the camera, because he did visit Stiletto's Cabaret prior to picking up Jaren. However, that was one month prior to picking up Jaren. But, you are right - he could have easily commited this crime one month prior with another young lady.

As for "Exhibit G" - MAS probably wanted to see her kids for one last time,however she is a very selfish person and also she would have probably been caught by the LE. I'm sure that LE was watching the home of her kids and she did not want to take that chance.

Finally "Exhibit M" - If I was accused of such a heinous crime and I was truly innocent, I would be fighting to clear my name and I would tell LE the truth. Playing the silent game would only make me look more guilty! They were obviously covering their tracks. They were not expecting Jaren's body parts to wash up on shore. They just figured that the sharks would take care of that. They did not consider the wind and the currents when they dropped her body into the water. If her body did not show, she would have just been considered just another "missing person" in New Orleans and MAS and TS would still be roaming the streets together, but they were caught on camera with Jaren.

Thanks for your information. I think we are all on track with this.

Merry Christmas babygirl!! Gone but not forgotten!
I hope everyone has a safe and blessed day!

So sad that Jaren's Family have to spend Christmas without her. Hoping that they keep her memory alive for her adorable daughter!

Dear God..Please Bring Justice For Jaren!

Merry Christmas,

Sally

Just the fact that MAS would so casually stroll through the quarter shows that she has no fear of the "real killer" that her dad thinks is "still out there".

MAS's total and complete refusal to help LE along with her lack of concern about what happened to Jaren shows that she was very clearly involved. If she was innocent, she ought to be scared of who did this to Jaren and who might be next. But I'm pretty sure she knows she is in no danger because TS is locked up and the other killer is the face she sees in the mirror everyday.

I have no doubts that her big mouth will be what finally catches up with her. Her lies and her insatiable need for attention will do her in eventually. She likes to talk big and tell tales. She is a fool for not turning in TS because one day he will turn on her and put the blame on her and she will have no defense because she claims she doesn't remember that night. It's hard to deny anything when you claim you can't remember and it certainly is no excuse or defense.

I pity the relatives that she got shipped off to stay with. No doubt she will revert back to her old habits and wear out her welcome soon. Luckily I know of a perfect place to stay that is just perfect for her and they offer 3 hots and a cot.

:heartbeat:

Thinking about Jaren on Christmas Eve...she should be with her baby girl and her family.

Praying for Justice for Jaren....REALLY SOON!

Thinking of Jaren's daughter today, of all days, without her mom and dad. Hope she's getting lots of love and hugs on Christmas.

Sad and frustrating that we got through the holidays and there's no developments, no articles, nothing.

Prayers for Justice for Jaren and hoping Santa brought MAS and TS a big sack of coal (and TS maybe a new cellie who goes by Big Bubba that's serving life without parole and has an affinity for child predators)
Oops, did I actually type that? LOL
On another note, as for MAS "having no memory of the night", well it is actually possible.
Way back I was around 18-19ish (2004-2006) I was big into the club scene- I'd drive down from UL every weekend and hit Metro/Ampersand/Escapades (better known as "Church")and danced at Rick's Cabaret. I experimented with drugs but by the grace of God never developed an addiction, though I have seen many old party pals sink. Anyway, one night I was out drinking and staying away from the ecstasy and blow when one of my "friends" offered me a blue football shaped pill (it was a 1mg Xanax) that she said would enhance my drinking and relax me; it was a nerve pill. From about maybe 5 minutes after until the next day, I remember absolutely nothing and to this day I still have no idea what happened.
Obviously I learned my lesson about mixing Xanax and alcohol (it could have been fatal) and since I had 4 panic attacks and now take Klonopin, a drug in the same class, I rarely if ever drink a drop on it.
My point is that as we all know MAS was a dopehead and most likely a meth freak, perhaps she was "coming down" and had taken Xanax or a similar drug and really does not remember? I still think she is guilty as sin, but I feel like this is an entirely plausible scenario. I still can't decide who I think was the instigator,MAS or TS; TS is ROS but AFAIK he never physically harmed the girl (except the whole stealing her innocence thing) but MAS just so happened to be '"as close as two women can be" with Addie Hall and watching her on Final Witness gave me the chills.
I really wish more girls from the club would speak up, as I have danced before I know there is usually a lot of camaraderie tinged w competition. I know it is not easy to go public saying you are a dancer, but surely at least one girl had knowledge of Jaren and possible past dealings w either of the dangerous duo?

Having a hard time remembering, did LE ever disclose if they were able to lock down the time of death or general timeframe for the time of death?

I can understand that MAS may well have had some type of memory loss (though NOT from food poisoning as she claims) but this still does nothing to indicate her innocence. If I had had memory loss and discovered that during the time I couldn't remember, that someone I knew, and who had last been seen with me was found brutally murdered and dismembered then I would be quite alarmed.

I wouldn't be going to stay at friend's houses, lying to them about being "evicted", dyeing my hair an odd color, gallivanting around with my bf (who was the other person who was last seen with the murder victim), deleting my facebook account and going out to eat.

I would be scared senseless, in shock that someone I had just seen could be so brutally killed, wondering if my bf was a psycho killer and doing all I could to help.

(Of course Jaren was just missing at first but I was in New Orleans and her face was all over the news and papers, kinda hard to miss the story).

I never knew Jaren, and yet i have more compassion and interest in seeing justice done for her that MAS who was supposedly an acquaintance of hers. Which to me, indicates that MAS has an ulterior motive for not wanting justice for Jaren. It tells me she is involved or is protecting that low life sex offender that she called her husband. Maybe she is one of those freaks who gets off on killing people and feels that killing Jaren with him is a bond they share. Remember how Karla Homolka "gave" her husband the gift of her underage sister and helped him drug her, rape her (even vidoetaped it) and then let her die of an overdose and went on to marry him and kill more women.

If I were MAS and were innocent, or were suffering memory loss then I would be scared of who did this and whether or not they might be after me. I would be cooperating with police and telling them everything I knew to ascertain that they knew I was not involved.

But I know justice will happen. MAS's luck will run out and she will end up in jail, right where she belongs.

Small article in the Sea Coast Echo today....
http://12.68.233.230/40/article_6529.shtml

Torso murder still a mystery

Currently, Hancock investigators are still following up on leads and waiting for forensics results.
"We have some more forensics evidence we submitted to the FBI lab, that's from (Speaks and Sanchez's) car," Hancock Chief Deput Don Bass said earlier this month.
"We're still kind of at their mercy. ... They keep telling us they will have something for us soon. We're hoping by the first of the year, we'll start getting something back."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3