GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot left to come out in this investigation...

Thanks for transcribing, guys. :tyou:

Did anyone else get the impression TS rolled over on MAS? And that her arrest resulted directly from his statements, and not from other witnesses?

Did anyone else get the impression TS rolled over on MAS? And that her arrest resulted directly from his statements, and not from other witnesses?

The fact that he said they went to see Speaks in NY the last two weeks, and the arrest was based on info they received in the last two weeks would certainly lend credence to that.

It's very likely. After all, she has been free as a bird all the while he has been locked up. I'm sure that didn't sit very well with him.

Thank you guys for transcribing and for the links! I am so happy that there is finally movement on this case! It's long past time for Justice for Jaren!

I hope that TS did flip on her I just hope he doesn't get any deal out of it. I don't know why but for some reason it always seemed to me that maybe MAS was the ring leader of this. Just a feeling. MOO and all that.

JUSTICE FOR JAREN!!!!!

NOLA.com has updates from the press conference:
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/05/live_updates_about_jaren_lockh.html#incart_river

In addition to what has been posted here, the updates include:
- LE believes Jaren's body was dumped off of the Bay St. Louis Bridge
- In addition to the Connecticut Ave house where MAS & TS were staying at the time of the murder, a home on Phlox Ave in Metairie was also searched in 2012 (I believe this is MAS's dad's home)
- "detectives also collected 'significant evidence' Wednesday when they took Sanchez into custody at her father's home" on Phlox Ave.
- LE doesn't know if Jaren's case/MAS are connected to Addie Hall's dismemberment
- At least two new witnesses were identified by Kenner Police (I really wonder who they are)

Note to self: don't get murdered in Bay St. Louis. Kenner PD doesn't seem too impressed by their investigation.

In my opinion, the new witnesses that were finally located probably gave the Kenner police info and then used that as leverage to get TS to spill the beans. I think they are both perpetrators of her murder with maybe even others involved that are finally speaking out, probably in exchange for a plea deal. I'm willing to bet additional arrests will be made. Why would these witnesses not come forward when this happened if not for some culpability in this crime. There's no hurry to charge TS cause he's still got months in jail, but he is guilty of the same crimes as MAS, imo, as they were together during that time. Not sure about legal procedures, but what's next for MAS regarding court hearings since she has been formally charged? Just to clarify, this is just my opinion.

I know that this is a repeat - but it truly deserves another encore!
It's time for Jaren and her family to receive the justice they deserve.

Exhibit A -Terry Speaks was fired from his position as a doorman/bouncer at Stilettos Cabaret (next door to Temptations) for tampering with the clubs video surveillance equipment one month prior to Jaren’s disappearance. My guess is to hide his drug dealings with people that visited the club or maybe something more nefarious.

Exhibit B – Jaren was last seen alive with MAS & TS in a video surveillance camera.

Exhibit C – MAS & TS were in Stiletto's Cabaret trying to pickup another dancer prior to picking up Jaren. That dancer was offered money for a private party.

Exhibit D – Jaren apparently knew these two people. TS had worked next door at Stilettos Club from Jaren at one time. Jaren informed a co-worker that she was going to work at a private party and left with MAS & TS.

Exhibit E – MAS & TS had dyed their hair -his a reddish color, hers blue at her friend’s house. MAS told her friend that they had been evicted from their home. MAS also mentioned a couple of times with the friend about the "stripper who got killed and whose body had later washed ashore."

Exhibit F – The fact that MAS immediately closed her Facebook Account had caused some suspicion.

Exhibit G – They were both pulled over by the Tangipahoa sheriff's deputies for a traffic violation and then questioned. They were heading to Loranger to see her family, perhaps because they were leaving town?

Exhibit H – TS presented the officer with false identification and then ran across a field and into woods beside the road, where officers apprehended him.

Exhibit I - During the Loranger traffic stop, MAS identified TS as her husband, “Allen,” then MAS yelled to TS by calling him “David,” while he was running. Why?

Exhibit J – MAS told officers that she knew TS had “a history or a warrant” in NC.

Exhibit K – When they were both arrested they were invoking their 5th amendment right not to answer questions (I’m sure that they were instructed by their attorneys.)

Exhibit L – On July 4, 2012 - MAS was shown on the ABC’s Final Witness Show (filmed months prior) saying, “What am I gonna do to get rid of the body? That would be the first thought. How do I fix it?

Exhibit M – MAS shows absolutely no remorse to Jaren’s family and friends.

Exhibit N -Why come MAS & TS can't answer a simple question - When was the last time you have seen Jaren Lockhart - after you walked out on Bourbon St. together?

It's time for true Justice for Jaren! LE arresting MAS is a big step in the right direction!

- Clodumbo

Thank you, Clodumbo!

this thorough list refreshes my memory...

and is so helpful!

:tyou:

Other dancers that toured with me and knew Jaren as well just posted a link on fB that Sanchez was arrested!!!!!

Congrats Jaren! I'm so happy justice is finally happening. Going to play one of her sets today to smile a bit.

Amazing news. Amazing.

Thank you for transcribing the presser, WSers! :tyou:

Sooooo much has developed in these past two weeks since Kenner LE took over the investigation...

Did I miss this?... But why/how did Kenner LE take over the investigation?

TIA...:seeya:

Ten guests are following here!

:welcome:

we would love to have you register for Websleuths... And share any ideas and information you may have!

:seeya:

Note to self: don't get murdered in Bay St. Louis. Kenner PD doesn't seem too impressed by their investigation.

In my opinion Hancock County investigators did an outstanding job. Especially, considering the very limited information/evidence available at the beginning of this case.

http://www.wlox.com/story/25459073/an-arrest-in-a

"Thousands of hours and thousands and thousands of dollars, but it became a passion to the guys," said Sheriff Ricky Adam.
Investigators say it remains the strangest case the department has ever investigated. In the early days of the investigation, the entire unit worked around the clock on the case which took them from New Orleans to New York.
"We can talk about the dollars and cents, but when it gets down to it, it was the human element, the work ethic of the guys that got it done," Adam said.

Grannan said his team recently determined Lockhart's murder was actually committed in Kenner, LA, so the information gathered in Hancock County was turned over to authorities there.

Also:
http://www.wlox.com/story/25464930/chief-new-witnesses-led-to-arrest-in-lockhart-case

That act of crossing state, county and parish lines has made the investigation much more complicated. Chief Caraway said that's one reason the investigation has dragged on for almost two years without an arrest.

Just heard about the arrest! YES!!! This makes me very happy. :rocker:

He was actually smirking when he talked of the interview they had in NY. That indicated to me that TS rolled big time.

For those who missed it, you can watch it here:
http://www.wlox.com/story/25464930/chief-new-witnesses-led-to-arrest-in-lockhart-case

Yikes, looks like the Kenner chief wasn't too please at all at how MS Hancock County handled the case... He's right about how Kenner has done an AMAZING job accelerating the progress of this case within the past two weeks!

I thought he was unprofessional when he said that. I mean they processed the Kenner house but did not hear any blame there. Hancock county had a torso. Kenner had a whole lot more than that. Obviously in the past two weeks someone in NY gave a telling interview. We all know who is in NY. So I think the Kenner sheriff was out of line and very unprofessional. Jmo

During the past two weeks, investigators were able to uncover new evidence to lead to the arrest of MAS yesterday. The case is still ongoing. A lot of work to do, still, that wasn't done in the past. In just two weeks, they (Kenner PD) were able to accomplish things that weren't able to be done in a year or two by Mississippi law enforcement.

The only thing that happened in the past two weeks was the "so called interview in NY. Kenner has had the same amount of time as hancock county to figure this thing out. The house is in La, the car in LA, the bar footage in LA, the suspects and victim from LA. But according to Kenner LE ....hancock county dropped the ball.....OH PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3