GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something to keep in mind when we're thinking about MAS & TS dumping the remains: We're thinking about it logically- places that would be secluded so you wouldn't been seen dumping remains. That's cause we're logical people. MAS & TS are NOT.

Case in point: when they went on the run, to change their looks so as not to be as identifiable, these people dyed their hair bright clown orange-red (TS) and bright BLUE (MAS). Those colors would do nothing but draw attention to themselves. Logical people would dye their hair brunette if they were blonde or vis-a-versa....a hair color that would change their look but help them remain inconspicuous. The colors TS & MAS chose were the exact opposite of inconspicuous. These people deleted all of their FB profile (MAS); dyed their hair bright, highly visible, non-natural hair colors; spoke about the dead dancer to friends they stayed with before the left town; etc.

I can totally see these "geniuses" dropping a body off in the middle of highly traveled well-lit area (and being lucky enough to get away with it...cause many times dumb criminals are just lucky). My guess is they're also too lazy to seek out a more secluded spot.

I agree with you that most criminals that get away with their crimes are more lucky than geniuses. The one thing I think they are all pretty good (pretty good, not geniuses) at is figuring out what best covers their backside. The bright colors, while on the one hand pretty dumb because it does draw attention, could be looked at as pretty smart from the point of view that unless you were really familiar with them you'd say no, no one with bright hair came into Temptations that night because I would have remembered that.

Likewise, while maybe lazy and really not very bright, I think they have enough of a sense of looking out for number one that they're not going to use a heavily traveled area as a dump site. That doesn't mean it has to be the remotest of places, but someplace where there is a higher chance of not being seen. Ultimately, while I'd like answers, I don't know how important the exact location is. It just baffles me though how parts came up ashore on either side of the bay opening.

?? "Dumping it off the shore

Is that what he said? Is that what he meant. Did they find a spot (Bay Oaks Dr.) park the car and dump her body on the shore line?

A sex offender admitted to killing a Louisiana stripper and chopping up her corpse with his girlfriend before dumping the woman’s body near the shore, police said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...stripper-cops-article-1.1786095#ixzz31vHd38Cv

For one thing - there was no body. Just a torso and some body parts. It is very obvious that the torso and the body parts were dumped in different locations to throw the investigators off.

Also, now she is called a Louisiana stripper, before she was just a "girl" from Louisiana. Obviously, this is poor journalism from the New York Daily News.
I would not give too much credence to this story.

- Clodumbo

Don't some people in some areas of the US use "the shore" to mean what we in the southeastern states would call "the beach"?

I have friends who say "we're at the beach" when they're in a beach city, like Bay St. Louis or Orange Beach even if they arent literally on the beach but are back at their hotels a bit from the beach or at the outlet malls in the beach towns.

I think we may be taking it to literally. And the reporting/wording seems kinda wonky.

Don't some people in some areas of the US use "the shore" to mean what we in the southeastern states would call "the beach"?

I have friends who say "we're at the beach" when they're in a beach city, like Bay St. Louis or Orange Beach even if they arent literally on the beach but are back at their hotels a bit from the beach or at the outlet malls in the beach towns.

I think we may be taking it to literally. And the reporting/wording seems kinda wonky.

in Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, possibly parts of NY, it's called a shore. when I moved to Maryland, it was explained to me that the beach can be part of a shore, but so can a boardwalk or a road running along side the ocean with hotels on the other side. it's the whole entire area... not just the right beach. again, that's how it was described to me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

They never found the rest.

I recall reading either in comments to an MSM article or maybe even on WS that there was speculation that crab or fishing nets were used to lower parts into the Gulf (probably connected to the theory that one of the piers was used as a main site.) It would make sense that some parts stayed in the net(s) and others, because of size or weight, floated out. I'm sure some of the remains fell prey to the gulf water inhabitants which was probably the intent of the two sick minds who disposed of them.

As for the tattoos, I think the ones on Jaren's arm were extensive. If the plan took longer than they expected, they may have just stopped with the smaller ones knowing they were risking being seen if they didn't hurry with disposing of her remains. Ugh- I hate having to rehash the events involved in Jaren's death:(

I recall reading either in comments to an MSM article or maybe even on WS that there was speculation that crab or fishing nets were used to lower parts into the Gulf (probably connected to the theory that one of the piers was used as a main site.) It would make sense that some parts stayed in the net(s) and others, because of size or weight, floated out. I'm sure some of the remains fell prey to the gulf water inhabitants which was probably the intent of the two sick minds who disposed of them.

As for the tattoos, I think the ones on Jaren's arm were extensive. If the plan took longer than they expected, they may have just stopped with the smaller ones knowing they were risking being seen if they didn't hurry with disposing of her remains. Ugh- I hate having to rehash the events involved in Jaren's death:(

If TS confessed to LE, I would have thought that there would be talk of a deal/plea being worked on by this point. Beginning to think his "confession" was to another inmate.

If TS confessed to LE, I would have thought that there would be talk of a deal/plea being worked on by this point. Beginning to think his "confession" was to another inmate.

I've been wondering about this also. Why would anyone confess "just because"? I am sure people with a conscience do, but this one? :naughty:

One thing that I find scary is the fact that they let MAS go temporarily, despite all the circumstantial evidence in the world. This left several people's lives in danger due to potential for retaliation from MAS....Nand at Stilletos who said that MAS and TS approached her for drugs and a "private party", MAS's neighbors (who lived at the house where MAS and TS dyed their hair at while lying about being evicted), even MAS's mother since she is the one who initially turned MAS in the first time around. The laws should be reevaluated so that these witnesses who come forth aren't putting their lives in danger when the perpetrator is temporarily released from prison. There might be more witnesses scared to come out because they might think that MAS might be released again and don't want to face potential retaliation from a crazy woman.

I've been wondering about this also. Why would anyone confess "just because"? I am sure people with a conscience do, but this one? :naughty:

I think it is entirely possible that TS bragged to another inmate about his crime. I would imagine that he has some sick pleasure in what he did to Jaren and enjoys reliving the memories of it. It's possible that another inmate was sickened by the details of TS and what he did and thought he deserved to do more time for it. Some criminals really hate sex offenders and those who hurt women and children or who take pleasure in harming them.

Perhaps a cellmate of his "snitched" so that they could get a better deal for them in their own case. Or perhaps they put him with an inmate who was put with TS specifically as an informant and would have played up to TS to get the info.

Or perhaps TS is just cocky enough to think he had gotten away with it and that there was no evidence against them.

However it happened, I am so glad it did. I would have happily offered to be MS's cell mate and get all of the info I could from her by playing up to her obvious need to be paid attention to.

However it happened, I am so glad it did. I would have happily offered to be MS's cell mate and get all of the info I could from her by playing up to her obvious need to be paid attention to.

Respectively snipped by me.

I wish I could have thanked you more than once for that statement!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

I think it is entirely possible that TS bragged to another inmate about his crime. I would imagine that he has some sick pleasure in what he did to Jaren and enjoys reliving the memories of it. It's possible that another inmate was sickened by the details of TS and what he did and thought he deserved to do more time for it. Some criminals really hate sex offenders and those who hurt women and children or who take pleasure in harming them.

Perhaps a cellmate of his "snitched" so that they could get a better deal for them in their own case. Or perhaps they put him with an inmate who was put with TS specifically as an informant and would have played up to TS to get the info.

Or perhaps TS is just cocky enough to think he had gotten away with it and that there was no evidence against them.

Respectively snipped by me.

I wish I could have thanked you more than once for that statement!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Agreed and can't thank enough. Swampmama, I know you would have done it too, no doubt in my mind.

Justice for Jaren is coming. Let these subhumans turn on each other. A beautiful mother is not here with her daughter because of them. I don't have mean enough words to say about them. :sigh:

Jaren, we are here for you and always will be beautiful girl.

I'm so thankful MAS was arrested and there is finally justice on the horizon. I worried it would never happen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If y'all could look at the thread I have in the jury Room, where it's relatively private, I have something there relating to Ms Lockhart & Ms Hall, et al. Thanks, it's 'Walk on Guilded Splinters"

Im starting to think this as well. The way MSM writes the article and with no real "confession" on record. I'm beginning to think that these "new witnesses" are cell mates of TS.
With that being said, I'm wondering if they testify to what they've heard will they get time knocked off? Im just curious to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlove