GUILTY LA - Melinda Denny, 26, St Tammany Parish, 22 Feb 2014 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I caught part of the report on WWL last night. They mentioned that MD's family is very concerned, naturally, and that the search would continue today. Fortunately, the weather is much better than yesterday. Chilly, but sunny and dry.

I caught part of the report on WWL last night. They mentioned that MD's family is very concerned, naturally, and that the search would continue today. Fortunately, the weather is much better than yesterday. Chilly, but sunny and dry.

Thanks for keeping us updated. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.

I understand bipolar all to well having two people in my family with it. So, my prayers will be extending to Jonathan and his family as well. I know not everyone will feel the same well because of what he possible could have done. But, having bipolar and the challenges that go along with it are very difficult. I can only hope that at the end of this, he finally gets the help he needs and deserves. And she is found safe and sound.

This is so sad. I don't expect her to be with us but it is possible he hurt her and left her barely alive, so time is of the essence. I wish we could suggest a help find fb to her parents.

I feel sorry for him too. It sounds like he was right out of his mind and it isn't a made up thing. Treatment for mental health isn't always available in all areas and it sounds as if he went without.

Ashley Rodrigue ‏@ashleyrWWL 3m
BREAKING: St. Tammany Sheriff's Office says they have found Melinda Denny

EricaParsons News ‏@EricaPNews 14m
Melinda Denny RT @wdsu: Deputies swarm wooded area on #Northshore in search of #missing woman

http://on.wdsu.com/1cVN6dI

:(

Ashley Rodrigue ‏@ashleyrWWL 50s

BREAKING: St. Tammany Sheriff's Office says searchers located the body of Melinda Denny during their foot search... http://fb.me/6wETZAH3D

FOX 8 New Orleans ‏@FOX8NOLA 1m

BREAKING NEWS: St. Tammany Sheriff's Office says they have found a body believed to be Melinda Denny in an open field in Madisonville

Melinda-Denny-Search-1-JPG.jpg

ST. TAMMANY PARISH, La. —Deputies believe they have found the body of a missing woman on the Northshore.

Read more: http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...earch-of-missing-woman/24712900#ixzz2uXeiKITF

Oh, no.... So sorry for her family.

We were in NOLA last weekend for a cheer competition, and a monsoon came as we were leaving on Sunday. You couldn't even see Lake Pontchartrain as we crossed the bridge.

Wow, our worst fears realized.

Dear God, WHEN will we be able to get mentally ill people the help they so badly need?

Oh no, I feared this would be the outcome but I was so hoping this one would have a somewhat happy ending.

This is especially sad because MD's mother knew they were in trouble. It's a shame something wasn't found in the car to prompt LE to bring the perp into custody before he killed MD.

Rest in peace, pretty girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj
Back