GUILTY LA - Melinda Denny, 26, St Tammany Parish, 22 Feb 2014 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Totally a guess. He has a lot of corny "sayings" post on his FB page, that come across as perhaps a needy guy, or someone who wouldn't take a break-up very well. Maybe he was planning on a murder-suicide but couldn't go through with killing himself, maybe the reality of murdering her (if he did) hit him and he was hoping for suicide by cop. The bit about him being very incoherent and blaming govt for his problems, talk about aliens.....he could be faking it in an attempt to plead insanity later.

Personally, I think a lot of his off the wall comments could be him, just being him because he was not on his medication or him being him because he was not on his medication and doing drugs. Bipolar really does a number on people. I don't think for a second think he went about talking about aliens, so he could later kill Melinda claiming insanity. He needs to be helped and I hope that he gets the help he needs. I am fully aware he murdered her and I believe he should be punished, but it also believe he should be treated for his bipolar.

I was friends with a guy in high school who was bipolar. He stopped talking his meds and decided instead to use his trust fund money on drugs. While on drugs and in a bipolar manic episode, he killed someone. This was not the guy I knew and spent many years with in high school and college with as friends. He would never have killed someone had he been on his medication and not been doing drugs. Now, instead of living the life he could have had with the millions of dollars in his bank accounts, he is locked up for a very long time.

I know not every believes and or understands what bipolar can do to a person, but I have seen it. I don't feel that they should be pardoned for their actions, but I feel they should be provided care while they are locked up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj
Back