LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be Mickey's purse/backpack?

What do you guys think?

That is what I was assuming...but of course they may have gone back to study sonar yesterday and seen something, as they have been doing in Sierra's case. But I was thinking they had the truck and thus, a confession...

I would think it would have to be very serious in darkness with murky water!

I was wondering the same thing about the backpack.

KATC:

"Someone found something out on the water that could be connected. Don't know what it is."

Yeah and the fact that KATC keeps referring to it as a "secondary" search (assuming that's how police worded it to them) makes me think it's not as obviously important as the bike.

I thought it might be her purse or some article of hers...whatever it is must be a big clue if they're searching right now

That could be just about anything. If there are divers, though, it indicates that it is something connected to Mickey rather than something like a weapon or another item that would be connected to the perp.

Question here. Please forgive me if it upsets anyone - If LE did indeed find A body, wouldn't the coroner's office be called? Just wondering. TIA!

Yeah and the fact that KATC keeps referring to it as a "secondary" search (assuming that's how police worded it to them) makes me think it's not as obviously important as the bike.
See, I was taking it as they were searching it for a second time. We Cajuns are known for using words improperly. :blushing:

http://i.imgur.com/uX372.jpg

Fixed. This camera (argument or not on what is at the top of the pic) is important in that it is the next camera that MS and the truck should be caught on if they continued down St. Landry. It is located at 215 St. Landry (on google maps) and is an old law firm but now the office for Premier Inc.
The camera supposedly records in real time with no lag or slow frame rates.

lol,,, you are something :moo:

What does that mean? 'busted in acadian a fb'

It's a facebook page that a local person posts mugshots of people arrested in Acadiana and will also post news stories from around United States.

http://i.imgur.com/uX372.jpg

Fixed. This camera (argument or not on what is at the top of the pic) is important in that it is the next camera that MS and the truck should be caught on if they continued down St. Landry. It is located at 215 St. Landry (on google maps) and is an old law firm but now the office for Premier Inc.
The camera supposedly records in real time with no lag or slow frame rates.
That looks like OUR TRUCK. no?

What kind of lights would divers be using to be able to see? Anyone here a diver?

See, I was taking it as they were searching it for a second time. We Cajuns are known for using words improperly. :blushing:

That's what I took it as....I'm not assuming they meant secondary as in a lower priority...

"Something was found out here at Whiskey Bay," has "the potential to be evidence."

"What that is (we) still don't know."

http://www.katc.com/pages/katc-live-streams/

Several parish, city, crews at Whiskey Bay.

Rob Perillo thinks it might rain tomorrow evening. (Bonus KATC factoid!)

Thank you!! I'm on my phone and can't get the frigging live link to work! Also, hope you Cajuns have your umbrellas ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3