LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm attaching the three most important pics at this moment. I wonder what's coming up St. Landry (past the Olds) toward University?
I wonder too. Can someone blow up the pic and see if it looks like OUR TRUCK? I do not have those skills. Thanks.

The whole truck thing might finally be a moot point...

Did you see my post a few pages back? That quote you keep posting doesn't really clear things up for the people who haven't been reading through all the previous posts and threads. Those people are still under the assumption that both gas station photos are of a z71, and probably the same z71. Your quote doesn't really address that, so maybe if you updated it to say there is only ONE photo of the vehicle of interest, and LE has stated the gas station photos are of different vehicles, maybe that will help?

on page one of this thread is a picture of the ONLY vehicle of interest right now

But they would not be out searching in the dark. The LE has got something to make then go out there NOW imho

I totally agree. I was just trying to remain optimistic :( The dive team being called in does not bode well either IMO....

That's mostly true. But they can close off a public area if it's an active crime scene. All they have to do is announce that you need to move and block off the area. Using that approach, they could block off quite a large area. But they probably don't have the personnel to block off all areas near the search site.

Probably not, but with cameras having such large zoom lenses, they can get photos from just about any distance. Please don't think I'm saying this is tactful to do, I'm just saying what can and can't be done. I was always very respectful when it came to reporting fatal crashes, but I can't say the same for other news sources. It all depends upon the editor and what he/she wants.

For those of you watching the live feed, please keep us updated. it's cutting out for me.

Police rule out two vehicles of interest in Mickey Shunick case

11:38 AM by Tonya LaCoste

Lafayette police have ruled out two vehicles of interest in Mickey Shunick's disappearance, but detectives still need information on the newer model white Z71 pickup truck. Detectives have identified the drivers and passengers in both the older 4-door car and the white 4-door pickup truck with the bed cover. "Investigators have ruled out any involvement by these individuals and they offered no additional clues for the investigation. Investigators continue to seek information on the newer model white Z71 pickup truck," said Cpl. Paul Mouton. The Z-71 truck is the first picture of a vehicle Lafayette police released on Friday, May 25. The picture shows a white 4 door Chevrolet Z71 that traveled in the same direction of Mickey on St. Landry Street. The truck and Shunick were captured on surveillance video. A picture of that truck is included in this story.
http://www.katc.com/full-coverage/searching-for-mickey-shunick/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member