LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the police departments name, is there a scanner thread for this?

i enlisted my son's help who is a total car guy and he said the (i dont know street names) but the white trucks shown in opposite directions in front of the gas station is the same one. The one shown on the other street (with a topper of sorts) is not either of those in the other pics... he said not the same as either truck in the photos shown in front of Circle K (I believe) so if said truck was heading (left in pic) first...then mickey biking toward the right in pic...then truck turned around and followed mickey going right in pic -- with same car in back ground fueling up...would have all taken a min or less

Jim Hummel ‏@jimhummel
Search is over...sonar image showed something in the water, potentially of interest but it turned out to NOT be any type of evidence

I'll paraphrase this in a minute so as not to break the social media rules.
huh???:banghead:

After all this is said and done, I don't think the suspects were really ruled out. I think they said that to the media as to protect them. Why would they bring people in to interrogate them, clear them, and 24 hours later get a big tip as to where this huge piece of evidence is? That just doesn't add up. My theory, if the white truck seen on St. Landry weren't really involved. . .the fact that the break lights are on and it is slowed could entail that it saw something ahead happening (aka a struggle with Mickey or a vehicle involved with her) and wanted to slow as to not hit them. They might have realized what happened, and turned around in panic imo.

Too bad love and prayers can't bring Mickey home..our community has rallied together and for that, I am proud to say I am from here. My heart is pounding out of my chest! I so want for Mickey to be home and safe.

Can anyone tell me how to get to Baton Rouge WITHOUT having to cross that bridge? No matter what happens tonight, I do not think I will ever be able to travel over it again. Years ago, While stuck at the top during a torrential downpour, my mom says to me, "You feel it moving?". I DID! It sways! I couldn't make that drive for years. It's only in the last couple of years that I have started to again, and i pray, white knuckled, the entire way.

I think if you sit still on MOST bridges you will feel movement.

JMO

Can anyone tell me how to get to Baton Rouge WITHOUT having to cross that bridge? No matter what happens tonight, I do not think I will ever be able to travel over it again. Years ago, While stuck at the top during a torrential downpour, my mom says to me, "You feel it moving?". I DID! It sways! I couldn't make that drive for years. It's only in the last couple of years that I have started to again, and i pray, white knuckled, the entire way.

Take Baton Rouge exit at Opelousas (not sure of number) which is Hwy 190, you can get back on I-10 at Lobdell.

That would be awesome! But I don't have a drop of Cajun in me. I'm Casian. Am I still invited??

what i really meant was local. didnt mean for it to come across like just the cajuns..lol

of course you should be there!

Dear God I don't know whether to be relieved or more frustrated. I came to WS for Kyron Horman. That case, like so many others, remains opened.

Many prayers of love and Light launched for all here, for Mickey, her family and friends. I am a stranger and aching beyond words, I cannot fathom what they are feeling.

Great job tonight, WS'rs. God bless and keep us all.

I don't want to think of what the alligators can do to bodies once they're dumped there, but do they ever pull out whole bodies from swamps or just pieces?

Oh good grief! What rollercoaster for that poor family. Goodnight all. Meet you back tomorrow for another riveting day of truck debates (hehe...) in all seriousness though I pray tomorrow brings the big break and the family can get some answers.

Thank God they didn't find her in the water!!! Still hoping and praying she is still alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne