LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually really hesitant to jump in and ask a question right now, with all the tension, but I was wondering if there is a concensus on what make and model that truck is? For what it's worth, my husband paints cars for a living. I showed him the picture and he pretty quickly said that he believes it to be a 2008 Chevy Silverado crew cab.

May God bless and be with the Shunick family. My prayers are with them.

It's pitch black out there. I think they are looking for Mickey to be out there at this hour. :(

Seems like what was mentioned by lauraashley may be so...there's a confession with a near exact location to search.

Praying and thinking of the Shunick family. My stomach is in knots right now but I cannot ever imagine what they must be going through. May God be with them.

600857_396566067049566_175435545829287_1000824_1257200417_n.jpg

Search area from https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1000824&l=061df6facd&id=175435545829287

I bet someone found more evidence either by a tip or a local stumbled upon her.

Can we all please stop and say a prayer for mickey and her family? Good or bad news, they need closure. Thanks!

Perhaps some of the forensics are back on the bike? Total theory, but maybe they determined the rim/wheel damage was from being weighted down, and but there was no weight attached? They could be searching for the weight.

Locals (I grew up there but don't live there now) and non-locals, let's also not underestimate the expansiveness of that swamp/basin...Their search of the bike area may have been thorough, but that leaves miles and miles of swamp uncovered and they may have received a tip that they needed to cover it? That Butte La Rose (another exit off of I-10 on the Basin) rumor also came from somewhere, and maybe that's where they actually are? Because I don't see them on the Whiskey Bay traffic cams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse