LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just pulled up both east and west facing cameras at Whiskey Bay. If anyone can see something other than pitch black and the occasional headlights passing, hats off to you.

A twitter poster has a photo up. Just search MS on twitter to see it.

a friend just called me and said she was passing on the basin bridge and the lights where not at the whiskey bay exit, but at the pilot channel (like thirty seconds further driving)

Weird that her bike would be under the exit and other "evidence" in the pilot channel. Or did her bike float to the side?

you all are a great bunch of people, you guys should be proud of how dedicated you are in supplying info and theories!

Wait.....what?!?!?
Please do you have a link to confirm this?
Or are you speculating????

what are you talking about i had 3 topics in this post alone how am i sapose to know what u want a link too..and other then L peterson any thing else i said was something i had remembered ..your gonna have to be more specific to what u want a link too..

Ugh, I'm going to be up all night waiting for an update. I'm stress-eating pecan praline right now. My hips, my hipsssssss! :cow:

OOH! Girl! I just finished chocolate ice cream and thinking about what's next, lol.

Ugh, I'm going to be up all night waiting for an update. I'm stress-eating pecan praline right now. My hips, my hipsssssss! :cow:

OMG! I'm stressing eating NOLA Pecan praline ice cream. I just signed up for breaking new text alerts from KATC b/c I'm fading fast.

So how many of y'all are going to Blackham Coliseum tomorrow?

OK, please don't attack me for this, but I have to ask...what are they hoping the accomplish with the volunteer searches at this point? Is this a way to keep city morale up, or are they hoping to find evidence as a result? Given that it's been 11 days (12, if you count the full first Saturday), and the volunteers have been searching the area she was last seen in for 10/11 of those, I have my doubts that evidence still exists where she was last captured that hasn't already been found (and perhaps not disclosed). Feel free to call me a skeptic, but please no personal attacks. I want closure, more preferably in the form of a theory offered earlier that she was abducted by someone who admired her/wanted her and is treating her wall, as much as anybody.

They are not really branching out the volunteer search areas, correct? I have to be completely honest here, I was relieved when they were called off and am disappointed to see them start again. I have immense respect for TES, and I think we need to give them more than a day of space to "do their thing." If there had been several days or a week break, I'd feel a whole lot better about this. I really think they need their space a bit longer. But, we do want to keep the community involved and on alert, and maybe starting up those searches again can be done without compromising TES efforts?

Lol! I can hear Justin Wilson now! whooo dawgiie! (the elderly chef pretty sure that was his name!)
I needed a fond memory!

He was from mississippi. A Cajun imposter and usually a sore subject with us real coona**ses ;)

Oh my goodness, I am sorry for misunderstanding. Things are happening quickly tonight and there is a frantic feel in the air. My heart is heavy, and tension is high. THANK YOU for setting me straight. Hope I did not mislead anyone else beside myself :(

We understand. It's crazy on here tonight!

What accent? :blushing:

I didn't know they could hear out accent when we posted! LOL. Actually, I'm originally from New Orleans and have been told that the accent sounds a lot like Brooklyn.

Weird that her bike would be under the exit and other "evidence" in the pilot channel. Or did her bike float to the side?

I've been saying it's the pilot channel the whole time. Just sloppy reporting by the local media. The pilot channel's the only place it could have been found in the water AND under the Basin Bridge. :banghead:

Frito's scoops and Philly garden dip's surely going to the hips! Stressssss!
:please:

I gained 15 lbs when I followed Caylee's heartbreaking, frustrating, mind-boggling case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx