LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Hummel again tweeting Chief Craft is on the scene, along with "LCG CAO Dee Stanley."

What is "LCG CAO"?
Lafayette Consolidated Government Chief Administrative Officer

has the game warden been called to the search area if anyone knows? When they do, it will be gator hunting time

Mr. Dee is a wonderful man. I love he and his family dearly.

I was a *blush* Teen Reporter for TV-10 when I was a senior in high school and he took me under his wing.

What a shame that such a beautiful natural and lush area is repeatedly tarnished with such sadness and sickness.

Well, not to be dramatic, but that place is cursed, and has been for a long time. I truly believe that a buildup of spiritual forces happens when bad things occur, and a place just becomes.... bad.

Rumors, folks, rumors!! And for goodness sake, if you read rumors in a post, please do not quote the post. Alert the post and then scroll on by.

If they are out there, this is BIG....not feeling about this, when the figureheads come out (Chief, Sheriff, etc) this is going to be BIG news whatever it is...IMHO

Wonder if the family's private PI is on the scene? Hopefully figureheads aren't trying to figure a way to cover up anything, make themselves look great!

Jim Hummel again tweeting Chief Craft is on the scene, along with "LCG CAO Dee Stanley."

What is "LCG CAO"?

Lafayette Consolidated Government Chief Administrative Officer

Ninja Edit: I see I was late to the definition party :(

Ran out of gas there once. May as well have been on a swing. Not fun feeling the entire bridge just sway back and forth as huge semi's barrel by within inches of your vehicle at 60 mph

Good God, NEVER! and I'm a Los Angeles driver!

I just started in this thread. *gulp* I'm so not up to speed...if anyone is pulling an all nighter and is bored feel free to clue me in on any POI, big topic areas on this case. Oh I would love to see a map of where she was, where she lived, and marks where the video surveillence points are. *smiles big and pretty for everyone*

http://goo.gl/maps/FWsE

I remember about ten to twelve years ago,a young man was kidnapped from Conroe Texas..By a friend of his dad's..Was for ransom..The man took the child to Whiskey Bay and killed him..I still lived in Texas at that time..I have a hard time every time I cross that bridge!!!

Horrible case that was. The 12 year old boy who was murdered was Samuel McKay Everett. The killer (hate to acknolwedge him by writing his name) was executed in 2003.

http://http://www.clarkprosecutor.org/html/death/US/crawford861.htm

I hope they don't find more than one body if they find any at all!

I still can't fathom bragging about a murder. At least the person recording had a conscience and turned it in.

We're talking psychopaths. Some of them brag. There isn't anything a psychopath does that a normal person can fathom.

Looks like Info's post was deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member