LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. I think that's where our disagreement comes from. I don't buy that she was aware of being followed and trying to get away. But if she was, your proposed route is much more likely. If she is just casually riding on the other hand, I think my route is more viable (and is the google map suggested bike route) and then someone followed her back there.

So it really comes down to if she was aware she was being followed or not.

AND it comes down to whether that truck was actually following her.

What a complex case.

One thing that points tp the truck being involved is the fact that they got two of the vehicles - but not that one.

but maybe it's as simple as they had a good camera and angle for the "bed cover" truck, and the car had bad film but was distinctive, but that third truck - the reason it's of interest, aside from it being behind her, is that likely they don't have a plate.

So again - we really don't know if the truck actually was following her, and that makes a huge difference in her possible route, doesn't it.

#14 will turn out to be a l-o-n-g thread as a thunderstorm is coming my way here in NE OK with rather dramatic lightning, so the PC's going to be shut down here shortly. Thanks, all, for caring and devoting your time to this thread, and thus to the case of Mickey Shunick. Prayers for her tonight.

what i really meant was local. didnt mean for it to come across like just the cajuns..lol

of course you should be there!

I figured, but you never know! :D It'd be just my luck to find myself clueless in the middle of a Cajun-French-speaking family event. That in itself isn't so bad, but folks would definitely ask me if I were lost! LOL!

I'm not sure if I believe this...maybe they are just saying that in hopes of clearing all of the media and onlookers? They wouldn't search that long and bring in all of these resources unless they had a darn good reason...would they??

#14 will turn out to be a l-o-n-g thread as a thunderstorm is coming my way here in NE OK with rather dramatic lightning, so the PC's going to be shut down here shortly. Thanks, all, for caring and devoting your time to this thread, and thus to the case of Mickey Shunick. Prayers for her tonight.

Take care and keep safe from the storm!

I have a missing truck...my son decided he likes our truck and thinks he is the owner of it. Haven't seen it in a month or so. LOL

Oh my gosh, what a roller coaster. I am going to try and get some sleep now. See you wonderful WS'ers in the a.m. Oh crap! It is the a.m........ See y'all in a few then.

<modsnip> I love LA and just because I don't like or at times disagree with things down here does NOT make me any less of a "louisianian" with that being said, <modsnip> I'm here to talk abt Mickey's case and bring her home!

My adrenaline is so high and we get a wooden log? No news is good news I pray! Anyone have an ambien they can shoot through cyber space?

I'm not sure if I believe this...maybe they are just saying that in hopes of clearing all of the media and onlookers? They wouldn't search that long and bring in all of these resources unless they had a darn good reason...would they??
I'm kind of thinking the same thing because shining a light on a log you could tell pretty quickly if it was a body or not.

The Chief of LPD and LCG COA go 25 miles out of Lafayette at 11pm... A wooden log?

Will have to see if LE packs up and leaves the area.

Can anyone tell me how to get to Baton Rouge WITHOUT having to cross that bridge? No matter what happens tonight, I do not think I will ever be able to travel over it again. Years ago, While stuck at the top during a torrential downpour, my mom says to me, "You feel it moving?". I DID! It sways! I couldn't make that drive for years. It's only in the last couple of years that I have started to again, and i pray, white knuckled, the entire way.

Go up I-49 to Opelousas and take old 190.

It's the route I actually take when I absolute HAVE to be somewhere east of here and can't get caught in yet another 6-hour pile-up at Whiskey Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc