LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should have a thread for us inexperienced locals and then you wouldn't have to worry about things being beat to death over and over.

LOL. I realize this thread is moving at lightening speed and is very hard to keep up with. I personally can not keep up!

I don't think anyone minds answering a question for anybody, and providing a link for your reading pleasure is always helpful JMO

Maybe we should have a thread for us inexperienced locals and then you wouldn't have to worry about things being beat to death over and over.

With the forum setup, I agree it's difficult to get up to speed.

It's not a bad idea to go back about 2 threads and start there, if you're just joining in, because most of the main info will have come-up or have been re-discussed.

It can be frustrating to hear the basic facts ignored over and over, because it makes things go in circles instead of moving forward.

Each of us are missing a few facts, and so reading back a bit sometimes helps.

I don't know how much the "ignore" feature is being used here, but it may be helpful to all of us, as well, as suggested by the moderators.

I see that truck clear as day when I google it. WIll you please use your instincts and call/ask google to find that license plate! He probably has lived here for a while.

Makes me think it is not the PERP if he has been in this location for a while.
My two cents: Google is not going to give Joe Schmoe someone's license plate. :twocents:

Thank you for clarification. Is there a direct route from parking lot at govt building to parking lot at funeral home?

Are you looking at Google? Other people's fingers get tired, too!

Check back a page or two and I posted some links to screencaps of Google I took the time to upload for others' benefit. They are very helpful at answering basic geographical questions. Google Earth is a miracle!

I see that truck clear as day when I google it. WIll you please use your instincts and call/ask google to find that license plate! He probably has lived here for a while.

Makes me think it is not the PERP if he has been in this location for a while.

I'm pretty sure that Google will only release license plate info to LE so I called the tip line to tell them about my findings. I know they are probably swamped with calls, but I felt like it couldn't hurt. It is just such an odd coincidence...

Its records constantly. You'll just have to trust me on that ;)

Thank you.
I wasn't ever clear on this. I knew you said a camera records constantly at/around the law office but wasn't sure if it was the same camera that caught sight of the Olds. Now I understand. :)

Google maps are loading very very slow for me. Anyone else having this problem? I'm using IE8

Ok so they were confused with someone else when they said it was a domestic case and the husband was arrested? This is a different girl missing then?

yes this is a different missing girl. the domestic case was a thirty something year old woman , body found on the interstate.

LOL. I realize this thread is moving at lightening speed and is very hard to keep up with. I personally can not keep up!

I don't think anyone minds answering a question for anybody, and providing a link for your reading pleasure is always helpful JMO

We don't. It's only when someone is here on every thread for days and has the same opportunity to read as we do, that we do.

:nurse:

peeps.... kindly, do not try to tell your other posters how to post or what to say. If you see a post and you don't want to answer it just don't answer it. This is a very busy thread with 250 people and logically people are going to have questions if they are just joining in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3