LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think it is possible that she hit a bike crack, fell and died; because someone would have come across her. No one is going to be in trouble for being a Good Samaritan in a case like this, so someone would have found her and alerted hospitals or authorities.

Has LE alerted the train industry - AMTRAK, freights etc? I mean circus was in town for God's sake and they travel like that.

Just a tidibit, many years ago there was a train that derailed and a circus troup died or was injured along the northshore of NOLA (that is where the tale of the (forgot the name) half human/half beast who resides in the swamps got its name. Swamp Monster - some local knows this tale, there was a film made about. Supposedly, circus animals got loose and instead of dying they think a half ape/half man lives in the swamps. It has been photographed. Happened in 1960's.

I mean somebody from the circus could be missing too; and MS and this person are halfway across the country to Oregon on a train...

i didn't know that the circus was in town??? that complicates things even further. where was the circus set up?

There is a large black "mass" that appears to be in the road in just in front and to the right of Mickey's bike in the Circle K photo.

It is somewhat similar in shape and size to the "object" that appears near the front right tire of the truck in the Circle K photo.

The position, however, is not exactly the same. Coincidence?

Parkside drive goes to a highway? Which map can you refer me to.
People have been talking about boats and Trucks;
can we have some thoughts about trains or planes or buses?

Why was she going so far out of her way to get home? Was she really that comfortable at 2:00 in the morning to go for a lil joy ride or was she going some place other than home?

They'd still want to find Mickey's body to have a proper burial. :maddening:

True; however, to request so much time and resources from the community, I have a hard time believing that they know she is deceased. I just don't buy into the "under the truck" hypothesis.

i didn't know that the circus was in town??? that complicates things even further. where was the circus set up?

It was a carnival and the workers were just pulling into town that night. The carnival did not start until 2 days later though, IIRC.

Why was she going so far out of her way to get home? Was she really that comfortable at 2:00 in the morning to go for a lil joy ride or was she going some place other than home?

everyone who knew her, says that's the route she usually took.

True; however, to request so much time and resources from the community, I have a hard time believing that they know she is deceased.

They need to find her. She's not officially deceased yet.

It was a carnival and the workers were just pulling into town that night. The carnival did not start until 2 days later though, IIRC.

usually they set up at blackham colesium, i think. the fair for mardi gras is there, right? some think she rode right through there. they are having a big fair there this weekend too.

They need to find her. She's not officially deceased yet.

No and I didn't say that, I just said IF they had seen the video and it was her under the truck, they would be acting differently. I have a hard time believing they are putting on an act.

True; however, to request so much time and resources from the community, I have a hard time believing that they know she is deceased. I just don't buy into the "under the truck" hypothesis.

Yes they would let the searchers know for sure.

It is hard to know that Mrs. Shunick may well become a member of the club that no one wants to belong to!

Isabelle, yes the Schunick family were inducted into the involuntary fraternity of the new life's normal on 05/19/2012. A fraternity that no one wants to belong.
Although closure can't be achieved unless Mickey is returned safely, it is the not knowing that torments the families the worse.

If the search ended tomorrow, the family will continue their search until she is brought home & beyond.

No and I didn't say that, I just said IF they had seen the video and it was her under the truck, they would be acting differently. I have a hard time believing they are putting on an act.

I think recently they've been saying they need to 'bring Mickey home', unless I'm mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129