LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
102 members and 102 guests right now: guests, please join us and have your say.

i didn't know that the circus was in town??? that complicates things even further. where was the circus set up?
The circus is on Cingress Street and ??? (south college..peeps?). MS would have had to pass it on her way home if she went up Congress straight to AMbassador Caffery.

Hope I do this right. Have mercy on the newbie pls. I have been with the core group since 5-20. 1. First place canvased Cajundome. Had grad. all day 5-19 and NCAA torny, fair folks not onsite till afternoon Sunday 5-20.

oh good, so the fair people weren't there yet. so that's good that they don't need to investigate all of them.

I was going to report that too. It does not appear to be in exactly the same place, so does that rule out a reflection?

I think it means that camera somehow tends to catch reflections from the bottom of passing trucks.

I was going to report that too. It does not appear to be in exactly the same place, so does that rule out a reflection?
Could it be specks of dust right in front of the lens of the camera?

I think there's a white/bright spot on the road near Mickey's back bike tire too in the photo of just Mickey on her bike.

Does anyone else see that?

So. that oncoming car on the right was going as fast as the truck and missed the whole thing?

The circus is on Cingress Street and ??? (south college..peeps?). MS would have had to pass it on her way home if she went up Congress straight to AMbassador Caffery.
It's not a circus LOL

I'm assuming because of the time of the year that it's the Cajun Heartland State Fair and it's usually held in the parking lot of the Cajundome, if I remember correctly. It's on the corner of Congress and Cajundome Boulevard.

Probably in the photo descriptions. Photos 3 & 6, that's all I checked.

Thanks. Boy in the picture of Mickey with her family, I can't even tell the sisters apart. I've always wanted a sister, loosing one must be tough.

i've been told that alot of the missing are mexican and taken back to mexico by family members and then hidden over there. is that true?? like if a mom moves here then the father wants the kids back in mexico? in general, i imagine alot of mothers and fathers stealing their own children from the divorced spouse that has physical custody.

Thank you so much.

More than the Thank You Button.

thank you... means a lot... my distorted way of looking at things often gets me ignored... I'm that guy on facebook with 0 friends :)...

i worked hard on this... thanks to all that helped... i feel i have nothing left to add but will check in from time to time...

NOTHING is unsolvable... not to me...

if anybody has time invested in other cases where pics are involved... shoot me a private message here and i will look into them when i have the time... there is probably nothing i can bring to light, but that doesn't matter, i'll always try... twice.

thanks and sorry...

ps... check the hospital, every room, closet and "drawer"

peace

I think there's a white/bright spot on the road near Mickey's back bike tire too in the photo of just Mickey on her bike.

Does anyone else see that?

If you look at Google Earth, the words "ONLY" in large white letters are in the left and right turning lanes. Perhaps it is light from the Circle K reflecting off of these letters under the trucks.

2. the survel. vid. of M on Vers. Blvd is at 1:47, at LCG on St. Landry 1:48. There is video of her in front of Martin-Castille Furneral Home some seconds later. Can give source but that is fact.

Any speculation as to why the one in front of Martin & Castille is not shown to the pubic?

Thanks for the info.

thank you... means a lot... my distorted way of looking at things often gets me ignored... I'm that guy on facebook with 0 friends :)...

i worked hard on this... thanks to all that helped... i feel i have nothing left to add but will check in from time to time...

NOTHING is unsolvable... not to me...

if anybody has time invested in other cases where pics are involved... shoot me a private message here and i will look into them when i have the time... there is probably nothing i can bring to light, but that doesn't matter, i'll always try... twice.

thanks and sorry...

peace
Wodalo, if I were on facebook I'd friend you.

What you saw there was amazing and your imagination and vision are worthy of applause. Hat's off to you.

It's not a circus LOL

I'm assuming because of the time of the year that it's the Cajun Heartland State Fair and it's usually held in the parking lot of the Cajundome, if I remember correctly. It's on the corner of Congress and Cajundome Boulevard.

i heard on the radio that the cajun heartland state fair is this weekend, like tonight, so it must have been something else. either way, the local searcher lady says that they fair people didnt' get there until the afternoon of the 20th, so they aren't suspect.

2. the survel. vid. of M on Vers. Blvd is at 1:47, at LCG on St. Landry 1:48. There is video of her in front of Martin-Castille Furneral Home some seconds later. Can give source but that is fact.
SO....Fair workers did not have to be at work till 5/20. GREEEEAT. They may have come to tonw a week or two beforehand and we have a NEW PERP IN TOWN. Anyone know how many days before a fiar starts operating that workers come to town? And how can we find out where they came from? and who they all are? and if anyone is missing who was there at their last show?

and we need to verify the start date. A.C.I.?

Wodalo, if I were on facebook I'd friend you.

What you saw there was amazing and your imagination and vision are worthy of applause. Hat's off to you.

agreed. thanks for working so hard on it. i can't even blow up a picture on the PC.

I would think the most fair workers come straight from another event and don't have extra days to come to town and stalk people...JMO

SO....Fair workers did not have to be at work till 5/20. GREEEEAT. They may have come to tonw a week or two beforehand and we have a NEW PERP IN TOWN. Anyone know how many days before a fiar starts operating that workers come to town? And how can we find out where they came from? and who they all are? and if anyone is missing who was there at their last show?

and we need to verify the start date. A.C.I.?

no i think she said that they didn't get to town until 2 pm on sunday. not that it started then. am i right??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member