LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The truck "running over Mickey" - It's got to be an illusion. The light from the gas station is shining light from behind the left rear tire, and the light close to us, hanging just above the diamond-shaped sign is casting a shadow off the right front tire and fender.... the shadows and light are blended. It's a heck of an illusion. I see light coming from two direction, like a crossing pair of spotlights, creating an effect.

That's what I have to believe. otherwise this is the horrible police coverup I have ever heard of.

Or maybe they didn't see it right away, either. And they have no physical evidence.

My brain hurts.

my exact words... i am .......... and i do .......... for a living.... i've looked into the circle k truck pic and mickey and her bike are clearly under the truck in the pic, is this something you were aware of...?

ummm... ummm... yeah... um.. we were um... aware of that, thank you for calling...

peace
WHAT?! What do you think they meant?

I think everyone is backing off this actually being an impact. Curious images though.

One could only wish... the images are interesting but it's so unlikely that all the things are in place to make this a possibility. Optical illusion is my position.

thank you... means a lot... my distorted way of looking at things often gets me ignored... I'm that guy on facebook with 0 friends :)...

i worked hard on this... thanks to all that helped... i feel i have nothing left to add but will check in from time to time...

NOTHING is unsolvable... not to me...

if anybody has time invested in other cases where pics are involved... shoot me a private message here and i will look into them when i have the time... there is probably nothing i can bring to light, but that doesn't matter, i'll always try... twice.

thanks and sorry...

ps... check the hospital, every room, closet and "drawer"

peace
wodalo, I appreciate the time and effort you've put in and am quite impressed with your skills. I believe every possibility needs to at least be explored, studied and discussed no matter how far fetched they might seem ... you just never know when someone may "hit the nail on the head". Over the years I've come up with ideas/theories/possibilities on other cases and didn't even get a response LOL. We just keep on keeping on though.

The media could ask LE directly to confirm or deny that Mickey and/or her bicycle are underneath the truck.

It might be interesting to see if LE would comment at all if the question were raised by a reporter.

Guys... I would like an explanation for this.

If that is Mickey under the truck:

How does she go from pedaling, in one shot, to under the truck, in the exact same spot, without moving forward, in the next shot? If she was hit from behind, and the truck didn't show in the picture of her, and you can see way behind her in the photo - and suddenly she goes down without her having moved forward at all..... the truck either was going at the speed of light, or some how hit her hard enough in a way to run her over but softly enough not to knock her bike forward one bit from the monentum of the impact?

For that to be her, she would either be pedaling, and the truck driver is just inches outside the frame at high speed and about to run her down 1/2 second later, or stopped dead for some reason just sitting on her bike. She's not stopped. She's obviously pedaling. Because she's there - and the truck's there at the same spot.

For that to have happened.... the truck had to have been flooring it and actually ramming her at high speed like a psycho, or she was just stopped dead there in the road for some unexplained reason, and the photo looks like she's pedaling, to me. And I can't believe that she would just go vertically downward under the truck. There would HAVE to be some forward momentum transferred from the truck to her and the bike.

Finally... the shot of Mickey is pretty wide. Where is the truck???? So am I to believe that she was standing still in the road... no truck coming.... and a truck which is not visible at all behind her magically appears on top of her in the identical spot she's standing in - and I don't believe she's standing.

And so - the only other option is that there are missing frames between the two that the camera missed, or there are frames that LE has.

I cannot believe that our police here in Lafayette would have a GRAPHIC video of a young woman being run over in cold blood and hide it. I do not believe it. They would have told the public. And so would the family.

My take on the odd light... and it is odd, yes, is that it's the light shining from behind the left front wheel well and glaring through pixelation so that it looks bigger than it is. The shadow that Mickey casts supports that, IMO.

Now, maybe I'm totally wrong. But..... if video exists of her being horribly run down right on camera, this is family town with decent people, including most of our police. I can't believe that they would allow the massive community effort to go on and not tell anyone she was run down. I won't. And that a heck of a secret to try to keep, because the footage would be horrible.

i only read the first sentence (eating dinner)

she was stopped, her right grey shoe was clearly on the ground (in my software) (not in the pic)... it was hard to find and by that i mean i was not ready for what i was about to see... shook me up pretty good...

There are some things far worse than death. Im right there with you.

But on a side note, Im way out in North La today and saw some Mickey fliers. So thats cool

How far north? I put some up in Alexandria. Red duct tape. But that's really central La, so if really north, it was probably someone else :)

Stand by for a new thread in another couple minutes or so.

There are other forums around the web that have been through this idea. They called it in too.
Oh. The "umming" had me thinking they were uncomfortable that someone was calling in a tip for evidence they didn't think was public or something.

Wow I have some serious catching up to do! I left off at page 36 on thread #16. I'm sure we'll be on 18 before I can get done with 17.

Today was a good day on the search effort front. Spirts were high. But we did not find Mickey. I am disappointed that Equusearch is leaving. However, we will keep searching as long as Charlie wants us to.

Thanks for going out today lindsayw! Do you mind sharing whether you were searching all woods? You can message me if you'd rather do that.

I think everyone is backing off this actually being an impact. Curious images though.

More like crappy images. Its what I said earlier and what chicken fried just said. The entire police department would be facing charges if they had video (which they would have if thats her in the picture) of her being run over and just never told anyone about it. And if something odd was going on in the video, they wouldnt have even given us a picture. Were they thinking "Nooooo. Theyll never see that body under there." The pictures were for one thing and one thing only: Identification purposes of Mickey and a possible witness. No great hidden mystery. And that shadow in the wizard of oz isnt a midget hanging himself either. But i do appreciate the serious concern and hard work put into examing the photos.

This is my first post, so please be easy on me :please: I'm no where near this particular area, in fact across the country but I've been watching these threads regarding MS daily, along with being a frequent reader regarding other cases. I have to say, after viewing the images posted by Wadalo, it definitely (at first glance) does appear that we are seeing this poor girl being hit right in front of our eyes. It really does look like there is something stuck under the front wheel of that truck and the bike light underneath just makes it much more believable.

However, after studying the images a bit and really thinking about the case, I am beginning to think those images are messing with my eyes/mind and are an optical illusion. Like some of you, I just can't grasp the idea that this occurred right across the street from a gas station and not one single soul reported it or went over to the area to see if everything was okay, let alone seen or heard anything. Also thinking, if what in the pictures actually happened, wouldn't it take a bit of time for the driver to scoop her and the bike up and go on their way? Why wasn't this also caught on camera, if the accident occurred right there? I am just not understanding how not even one person across the street would notice a crash, then MS and her bike being thrown in or in the back of a truck. Also, another thing that gets me is what kind of person would think it was a bright idea to haul a girl in their truck right there when people are directly across the street, in view of them. That's a sure way to get caught and someone with some sort of intelligence wouldn't risk that. It's all mind boggling to be honest.

This whole case really takes me for a whirl. I do really hope that the family gets the answers they need. I cannot imagine having to deal with this, probably extremely difficult. I'll be keeping MS in my thoughts!

i only read the first sentence (eating dinner)

she was stopped, her right grey shoe was clearly on the ground (in my software) (not in the pic)... it was hard to find and by that i mean i was not ready for what i was about to see... shook me up pretty good...

Then what about the people in the background at Circle K?? How could they have seen this and not help? Or at least COME FORWARD after the fact?

Oh. The "umming" had me thinking they were uncomfortable that someone was calling in a tip for evidence they didn't think was public or something.

I don't think the people answering the tip line are privy to evidence. JMO

No. Just no.

Just in case: I like my crow cooked slowly, with onions, garlic, sweet and hot peppers, salt and pepper, a nice sauce, and roasted veggies (including corn on the cob) on the side...maybe some rice or taters, and garlic bread.

thank you... means a lot... my distorted way of looking at things often gets me ignored... I'm that guy on facebook with 0 friends :)... i worked hard on this... thanks to all that helped... i feel i have nothing left to add but will check in from time to time... NOTHING is unsolvable... not to me... if anybody has time invested in other cases where pics are involved... shoot me a private message here and i will look into them when i have the time... there is probably nothing i can bring to light, but that doesn't matter, i'll always try... twice. thanks and sorry... ps... check the hospital, every room, closet and "drawer" peace

To my mind, no apologies are required. Many people thought Einstein's views were distorted. Thank you for thinking outside the frame! :rollercoaster:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3