LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2. the survel. vid. of M on Vers. Blvd is at 1:47, at LCG on St. Landry 1:48. There is video of her in front of Martin-Castille Furneral Home some seconds later. Can give source but that is fact.

Well, if they do have her on video at Martin-Castille, then that's not her under the truck. Unless the truck dragged her up there.

2. the survel. vid. of M on Vers. Blvd is at 1:47, at LCG on St. Landry 1:48. There is video of her in front of Martin-Castille Furneral Home some seconds later. Can give source but that is fact.
Can you link us to the source?

Aware of what? That it looks like she is or that she is?

my exact words... i am .......... and i do .......... for a living.... i've looked into the circle k truck pic and mickey and her bike are clearly under the truck in the pic, is this something you were aware of...?

ummm... ummm... yeah... um.. we were um... aware of that, thank you for calling...

peace

Guys... I would like an explanation for this.

If that is Mickey under the truck:

How does she go from pedaling, in one shot, to under the truck, in the exact same spot, without moving forward, in the next shot? If she was hit from behind, and the truck didn't show in the picture of her, and you can see way behind her in the photo - and suddenly she goes down without her having moved forward at all..... the truck either was going at the speed of light, or some how hit her hard enough in a way to run her over but softly enough not to knock her bike forward one bit from the monentum of the impact?

For that to be her, she would either be pedaling, and the truck driver is just inches outside the frame at high speed and about to run her down 1/2 second later, or stopped dead for some reason just sitting on her bike. She's not stopped. She's obviously pedaling. Because she's there - and the truck's there at the same spot.

For that to have happened.... the truck had to have been flooring it and actually ramming her at high speed like a psycho, or she was just stopped dead there in the road for some unexplained reason, and the photo looks like she's pedaling, to me. And I can't believe that she would just go vertically downward under the truck. There would HAVE to be some forward momentum transferred from the truck to her and the bike.

Finally... the shot of Mickey is pretty wide. Where is the truck???? So am I to believe that she was standing still in the road... no truck coming.... and a truck which is not visible at all behind her magically appears on top of her in the identical spot she's standing in - and I don't believe she's standing.

And so - the only other option is that there are missing frames between the two that the camera missed, or there are frames that LE has.

I cannot believe that our police here in Lafayette would have a GRAPHIC video of a young woman being run over in cold blood and hide it. I do not believe it. They would have told the public. And so would the family.

My take on the odd light... and it is odd, yes, is that it's the light shining from behind the left front wheel well and glaring through pixelation so that it looks bigger than it is. The shadow that Mickey casts supports that, IMO.

Now, maybe I'm totally wrong. But..... if video exists of her being horribly run down right on camera, this is family town with decent people, including most of our police. I can't believe that they would allow the massive community effort to go on and not tell anyone she was run down. I won't. And that a heck of a secret to try to keep, because the footage would be horrible.

my exact words... i am .......... and i do .......... for a living.... i've looked into the circle k truck pic and mickey and her bike are clearly under the truck in the pic, is this something you were aware of...?

ummm... ummm... yeah... um.. we were um... aware of that, thank you for calling...

peace

Ok,
Thanks for the info.

Can peeps PLEASE stop blowing the margins? I can't read posts cuz of the SMALL text...TIA

I don't know anything about trucks or the Z71 package ( which is an option package...not a type of make/model/whatever for a car.)

I just took my millionth look at the picture of the truck...does anyone else see what could be a dark colored area on the passenger side of the front bumper?

Picture%202.jpg

IMO, JMO, MOO
OMGod. The rt front wheel is raised and it looks like a person underneath the right front tire. OMgod.

How does she go from pedaling, in one shot, to under the truck, in the exact same spot, without moving forward, in the next shot? If she was hit from behind, and the truck didn't show in the picture of her, and you can see way behind her in the photo - and suddenly she goes down without her having moved forward at all..... the truck either was going at the speed of light, or some how hit her hard enough in a way to run her over but softly enough not to knock her bike forward one bit from the monentum of the impact?

For that to be her, she would either be pedaling, and the truck driver is just inches outside the frame at high speed and about to run her down 1/2 second later, or stopped dead for some reason just sitting on her bike. She's not stopped. She's obviously pedaling. Because she's there - and the truck's there at the same spot.

For that to have happened.... the truck had to have been flooring it and actually ramming her at high speed like a psycho, or she was just stopped dead there in the road for some unexplained reason, and the photo looks like she's pedaling, to me. And I can't believe that she would just go vertically downward under the truck. There would HAVE to be some forward momentum transferred from the truck to her and the bike.

Finally... the shot of Mickey is pretty wide. Where is the truck???? So am I to believe that she was standing still in the road... no truck coming.... and a truck which is not visible at all behind her magically appears on top of her in the identical spot she's standing in - and I don't believe she's standing.

And so - the only other option is that there are missing frames between the two that the camera missed, or there are frames that LE has.

I cannot believe that our police here in Lafayette would have a GRAPHIC video of a young woman being run over in cold blood and hide it. I do not believe it. They would have told the public. And so would the family.

My take on the odd light... and it is odd, yes, is that it's the light shining from behind the left front wheel well and glaring through pixelation so that it looks bigger than it is. The shadow that Mickey casts supports that, IMO.

Now, maybe I'm totally wrong. But..... if video exists of her being horribly run down right on camera, this is family town with decent people, including most of our police. I can't believe that they would allow the massive community effort to go on and not tell anyone she was run down. I won't. And that a heck of a secret to try to keep, because the footage would be horrible.

I think everyone is backing off this actually being an impact. Curious images though.

thank you... means a lot... my distorted way of looking at things often gets me ignored... I'm that guy on facebook with 0 friends :)...

I only have about 15 by choice. I'd friend ya.

Maybe she stops at the intersection and the truck did not stop. Is that what wadalo is reporting?

The truck "running over Mickey" - It's got to be an illusion. The light from the gas station is shining light from behind the left rear tire, and the light close to us, hanging just above the diamond-shaped sign is casting a shadow off the right front tire and fender.... the shadows and light are blended. It's a heck of an illusion. I see light coming from two direction, like a crossing pair of spotlights, creating an effect.

That's what I have to believe. otherwise this is the horrible police coverup I have ever heard of.

peace

Hmmmmmmm.....

So LE lied? They specifically said she was not seen on video after the pic on Landry.

peace

wow.

-------

thank you for all of your work on this.

The light under the truck is in a direct line with the lights at the Circle K. So I think it is a reflection off the "ONLY" letters in the turning lane.

If y'all are going to keep posting that over and over "for newcomers", I think it needs to be labeled as an opinion. Its being presented as fact it seems. JMO

Wow I have some serious catching up to do! I left off at page 36 on thread #16. I'm sure we'll be on 18 before I can get done with 17.

Today was a good day on the search effort front. Spirts were high. But we did not find Mickey. I am disappointed that Equusearch is leaving. However, we will keep searching as long as Charlie wants us to.

Thank you for your contribution to the search for Mickey Schunick, lindsayw.
Glad spirits are still high. Although the MS search team didn't find her, more areas were ruled out.

A person that I respect & admire Monica Caison: founder of CUE SAR, posted a quote on her fb page ...
'A rock doesn't fracture from one swift blow of a sculptor's hammer, but from a cumulation of many'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman