LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just called the private investigator with my info of mickey being under the truck... he confirmed to me that they were aware of this...

settles that

peace

No and I didn't say that, I just said IF they had seen the video and it was her under the truck, they would be acting differently. I have a hard time believing they are putting on an act.

Surely they would have at least said that they think she may have been the victim of a hit and run. IMO

I just showed that animated gif to my son's best friend, who is a paramedic, working on an EMT rig. He has rolled up on a lot of bike/car accidents. He thinks that if she were standing up, on her bike, and stopped in the road, when this truck came and hit her, that she would have probably been thrown into the air. He does not think she would have ended up right there, under the tire of the truck. However, if she was lying in the street, then the truck would have rolled right over her, most likely. Just his educated guess.

Wow I have some serious catching up to do! I left off at page 36 on thread #16. I'm sure we'll be on 18 before I can get done with 17.

Today was a good day on the search effort front. Spirts were high. But we did not find Mickey. I am disappointed that Equusearch is leaving. However, we will keep searching as long as Charlie wants us to.

OT some what, and this number is skewed as many leave on there own but it is startling

Reports of missing persons have increased sixfold in the past 25 years, from roughly 150,000 in 1980 to about 900,000 this year. The increase was driven in part by the country's growing population. But the numbers also indicate that law enforcement treats the cases more seriously now, including those of marginalized citizens.
An astounding 2,300 Americans are reported missing every day, including both adults and children......

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/americas_missing/2.html

i just called the private investigator with my info of mickey being under the truck... he confirmed to me that they were aware of this...

settles that

peace

Interesting. Not sure how to interpret.

settles that

peace

Thank you so much.

More than the Thank You Button.

I am fairly cynical when it comes to seeing bodies in pictures like these. I have watched the same thing happen in numerous other cases where people were 100% sure they were seeing either a body or the person in a vehicle and give tons of evidence "proving it" and then it turned out to be some sort of picture blemish. Even Mickey herself has been "seen" inside like...all three vehicles and in the trunks. The pictures are so, so, so LQ and blobby and smudgy that it is difficult for me to 100% identify whether a blob is just a picture blemish or a person.
I don't know-even as I say it frustrates me I would NEVER want anyone to stop because of that maybe one time it would really be a body. I just wish we had HQ expensive cameras on streets.

Luckily, if that is her LE and her family already know. This is taken from a video that shows Mickey and the truck and her family has already seen it. Plus, I cannot imagine no witnesses. If true, her family is VERY strong to know this and not break down and LE is INCREDIBLE for somehow keeping the witnesses quiet.

settles that

peace

Aware of what? That it looks like she is or that she is?

settles that

peace

idunnowhattosaytothat

Why was she going so far out of her way to get home? Was she really that comfortable at 2:00 in the morning to go for a lil joy ride or was she going some place other than home?
It's been reported that this was her usual route.

If you look at the picture of the other truck, it also has a white spot underneath it (although not as bright). So a bright spot underneath a truck photo doesn't mean it's Mickey's headlight (and I don't think it is).

7317390986_ce9365ef22.jpg

2. the survel. vid. of M on Vers. Blvd is at 1:47, at LCG on St. Landry 1:48. There is video of her in front of Martin-Castille Furneral Home some seconds later. Can give source but that is fact.

If you look at the picture of the other truck, it also has a white spot underneath it (although not as bright). So a bright spot underneath a truck photo doesn't mean it's Mickey's headlight (and I don't think it is).

This was the picture that Lafayette local paper (cannot remember name) posted on the second page of it spare today. It can only get worse with draining energy.

I was going to report that too. It does not appear to be in exactly the same place, so does that rule out a reflection?

And the back of that truck looks raised up too. There must be a natural bump in the road or something. Lord knows how horribly they pave the streets in Lafayette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockDuck