LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't find 2 of my previous posts or answers to the questions in them, so i'll try again. do the i 10 cameras record footage or are they just live for traffic?

I wonder if we try to rebuild her night in sequence with only facts if we would see anything different.

Evening at Artsmosphere
Leaves with BW bikes to his house to get his car
leaves bike and drives thru TBell caught on video
Drives with BW to his house to eat
Receives call from friends about Mels
Leaves on bike for ride home
Seen on video 1:48
Seen on video 1:51
Dad leaves home 2:30 for work
Appro. 9am Sat CS starts trying to find her
No show for graduation
Reported missing by mom/CS
BW questioned and poly given
LPD releases videos
LPD asks drivers of 2 wt and hoopty to come forward
Bike found at WB 5 days later sumerged in water
LPD questoned RM and released
Hoopty and 1 wt cleared

As you noticied I didnt include all the disussion regarding wt because its not fact. Please lets try to piece the facts together or add as necessary any I've left out.

I think the times are wrong. Mickey was on Versailles at 1:47, and on St. Landry at 1:48.

Give him time. He is compiling a lot of info and from what I understand has trouble with his hand(s) so typing it all out can be time
consuming. I think he is also going thru the process to get verified with WS and checking what he's got with LE/PI? Just be patient! I know he will provide us with enough to keep us busy for days if not weeks.

Chicken, if you are reading, thanks in advance for all of your hard work!

i know. i'm not mad, just on edge like a toddler that can't wait anymore. i do appreciate his hard work, however.

i can't find 2 of my previous posts or answers to the questions in them, so i'll try again. do the i 10 cameras record footage or are they just live for traffic?

next, i'm freaked by ACI saying something about horrible things being done to children and blonds on this "darknet" that he speaks of. i get the whole back alley thing sort of, but what do you mean about the horrible things and what do you mean by saying there are pictures of girls there. sisters? this has me freaked. gosh, i'm not going to let my daughters out of the house when they are teens. i'm locking them up

It was a conversation about all the horrible things hidden on the internet. Mods said we can't discuss it...so we cant.

For your second question, some of the cameras record but most dont. I don't know which ones. I do know LE was looking into a lot of traffic cam footage.

oops sorry. i totally missed that the first time. i really wasn't trying to stir anything up, honeslty.

I know you weren't! I'm not a mod, but I figured some probably missed the Mod Warning since Mickey's threads move at the speed of light.

Dear Lord! Who could be so cruel? I bet if his child was missing he wouldn't be yelling about illegal flyers. God help his soul.

Bless you for having the intelligence and restraint to deal with this "man."

Praying Mickey comes home soon.

K.

I've posted quite few flyers around abbeville and noticed about a day or two later almost half of them were missing ... I guess some people really do have no heart!!

Apparently I missed something, since everyone has been begging for something from Chicken Fried. What is he working on that we don't already know?

For your second question, some of the cameras record but most dont. I don't know which ones. I do know LE was looking into a lot of traffic cam footage.[/QUOTE]

ok. i'm glad they are looking at the traffic cams. i feel like there has to be SOMETHING on there

Mickey's Dad knew she was not home at 2:30 when he left for work. That is less than 45 minutes after Mickey is photographed. So from 1:48 to 2:30 someone knows she left and someone knows she didn't make it home.

My next thought is: If none of her friends could get a hold of Mickey with her cell number, did anyone call the house? If BW and Mickey were supposed to go to the stables, wouldn't he have called her family when he couldn't reach her by her cell/FB/IM, knowing she was going straight home and should be there?

Hey, no, unfortunately it was something a friend of mine told me.. He knows some deputies in st Martin parish and I think one of them may have told him. Either way, it was just hearsay, I was jw if anyone else had heard the same.

I do believe it was chicken fried who stated that he was a teacher in BB at one time and that is where BW was a high school student.
JMO

Anyone remember if it is fact or told to us by BW?

It is an established fact. Mickey's friend Ashley is the one who spoke to her during that call.

Also, for those who are interested in the text message:
It would have had to come before the call Mickey received while at Brettley's, because LE has said that phone call was the last activity on her phone.

RE: Brettley's phone: LE has stated that they have checked out and confirmed Brettley's statement, that he has cooperated in every way with their requests.

I would think that would mean they confirmed his phone activity as that was part of his statement.

liltexan, do you have a link of that map of the possible routes that you posted a few days ago. it was interactive, for lack of a better computer techy word

Apparently I missed something, since everyone has been begging for something from Chicken Fried. What is he working on that we don't already know?

As far as I have read it's a map with cameras on it, cars/trucks locations, and MS locations. Im thinking it's everything we have just on one map...maybe with some of his pictures? If not then I missed something entirely and I apologize if this adds to any confusion in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member