LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she said she was tired and a media talking head stretched it to 'not feeling well'

I'm thinking if she'd said she wasn't feeling well, BW may have pressed a bit harder about driving her home.

He did offer to drive her, didn't he? I'm fuzzled.

I'm not sure if he did or not but IMO... she may have been trying to
slip away without hurting his feelings?? NOT sure why my gut says this, I know they were friends BUT I just think she wasn't into him _ he said as much AND she was excusing herself to continue her evening elsewhere??

IMO, JMO :moo: and all that!

IOW she would not have accepted a ride.

How can we not clear BW at this point? I mean the guy (or gal) appears harmless. MS left his "protection" around 1:30 or so. <modsnip> Mickey met the mystery around 2:00-2:15 somewhere in the Saint streets. I think her body is still there.

if the security guard says she normally took st. julien to johnston then from looking at the map, i'm thinking she was taken off of st. landry around Calder street OR in front of the hospital. but if in front of the hospital, the MC funeral home cameras would have footage of her. the calder street area is before the funeral home and looks like it could be quiet trafficwise since there are mostly small businesses there and a few homes tucked in, but it seems like it would be secluded enough that she could have gone unnoticed there.

I wonder if we try to rebuild her night in sequence with only facts if we would see anything different.

Evening at Artsmosphere
Leaves with BW bikes to his house to get his car
leaves bike and drives thru TBell caught on video
Text from friend to MS
Drives with BW to his house to eat
Receives call from friends about Mels 1:30
Leaves on bike for ride home
MS has bacpack, vera bradley wallet, mace, pipe, phone
Dad leaves home 2:30 for work MS not home yet
Appro. 9am Sat CS starts trying to find her
No show for graduation
Reported missing by mom/CS
BW questioned and poly given
LPD releases videos
MS on video at 1:48 and 1:49
LPD asks drivers of 2 wt and hoopty to come forward
Bike found at WB 5 days later sumerged in water
LPD questoned RM and released
Hoopty and 1 wt cleared

As you noticied I didnt include all the disussion regarding wt because its not fact. Please lets try

What did Mickey do before Artmosphere?
Lie in bed all day with a hangover and wait for the night to go out?

I think she said she was tired and a media talking head stretched it to 'not feeling well'

I'm thinking if she'd said she wasn't feeling well, BW may have pressed a bit harder about driving her home.

He did offer to drive her, didn't he? I'm fuzzled.

&#8232;VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, she was drinking or not that night?
&#8232;&#8232;WILSON: No. She`d gone out the night before. She didn`t have anything to drink, to my knowledge. She seemed pretty exhausted and nauseous from the night before. So I didn`t see her drink anything. I don`t think she drank anything. &#8232;

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/23/ijvm.01.html

I wonder if we try to rebuild her night in sequence with only facts if we would see anything different.

Evening at Artsmosphere
Leaves with BW bikes to his house to get his car
leaves bike and drives thru TBell caught on video
Text from friend to MS
Drives with BW to his house to eat
Receives call from friends about Mels 1:30
Leaves on bike for ride home
MS has bacpack, vera bradley wallet, mace, pipe, phone
Dad leaves home 2:30 for work MS not home yet
Appro. 9am Sat CS starts trying to find her
No show for graduation
Reported missing by mom/CS
BW questioned and poly given
LPD releases videos
MS on video at 1:48 and 1:49
LPD asks drivers of 2 wt and hoopty to come forward
Bike found at WB 5 days later sumerged in water
LPD questoned RM and released
Hoopty and 1 wt cleared

As you noticied I didnt include all the disussion regarding wt because its not fact. Please lets try

Would her ETA home be about the time her dad was leaving for work?

if the security guard says she normally took st. julien to johnston then from looking at the map, i'm thinking she was taken off of st. landry around Calder street OR in front of the hospital. but if in front of the hospital, the MC funeral home cameras would have footage of her. the calder street area is before the funeral home and looks like it could be quiet trafficwise since there are mostly small businesses there and a few homes tucked in, but it seems like it would be secluded enough that she could have gone unnoticed there.

MC funeral home has no cameras. And if she made it to calder st she would be caught on the cameras of 216 St. Landry (where the olds was caught on camera)

Do any of those businesses on Calder have apartments above them?

Actually, any of the streets. I am not local and have no clue.

slip away without hurting his feelings?? NOT sure why my gut says this, I know they were friends BUT I just think she wasn't into him _ he said as much AND she was excusing herself to continue her evening elsewhere??

I got that vibe as well.

I can't see any other explanation for what that could be.

I dont remember the other member whom took the photo of the Circle K from the camera angle accross the street during the day, but maybe if they can do the same with this, it might clear up questions-like is there a sign there? a bush? etc.

It is 100% confirmed that MC Funeral Home does not have cameras.

MC funeral home has no cameras. And if she made it to calder st she would be caught on the cameras of 216 St. Landry (where the olds was caught on camera)

oh, pooh. i knew that i was missing something. the 216 st. landry camera. duh

&#8232;VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, she was drinking or not that night?
&#8232;&#8232;WILSON: No. She`d gone out the night before. She didn`t have anything to drink, to my knowledge. She seemed pretty exhausted and nauseous from the night before. So I didn`t see her drink anything. I don`t think she drank anything. &#8232;

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/23/ijvm.01.html

Wow, thanks

...but I don't get why you'd eat something from taco bell if you're nauseous. It seems mutually exclusive.

I agree. She's a kind person, doesn't want to exclude him in her evening plans...

I want to know when she was planning to move to a new location with BW! I heard a blip about it but now I wonder if it was just a rumor.

How can we not clear BW at this point? I mean the guy (or gal) appears harmless. MS left his "protection" around 1:30 or so. Christ, the guy is flaming. Mickey met the mystery around 2:00-2:15 somewhere in the Saint streets. I think her body is still there.

I definitely don't feel BW had anything to do with her disappearance...by all accounts he appears to be a genuine friend. I think she gets the text, doesnt want to hurt his feelings and attempts a rendesvous with someone else. Why do you say that about the Saint streets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne