LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know when she was planning to move to a new location with BW! I heard a blip about it but now I wonder if it was just a rumor.

And why. Maybe the 'escape from her life' thing isn't too far off. Relocating might be an indication of wanting to distance herself from something. IDK.

Sorry to speculate, but from what I gather she would have just told BW if she was meeting up with someone, picking something up, etc. on the way home. I mean I don't REALLY see any reason for her to hide info from one of her best friends.

And why. Maybe the 'escape from her life' thing isn't too far off. Relocating might be an indication of wanting to distance herself from something. IDK.

Student loans?
A major she doesn't enjoy that much?
Career change?
Fight with family over lifestyle?
BW?

Do any of those businesses on Calder have apartments above them?

Actually, any of the streets. I am not local and have no clue.

Calder between St. Landry and Johnston St. is entirely residential, I believe. Someone can correct me. St. Mary Blvd, one block over, definitely has businesses. But I am not aware of lofts.

I definitely don't feel BW had anything to do with her disappearance...by all accounts he appears to be a genuine friend. I think she gets the text, doesnt want to hurt his feelings and attempts a rendesvous with someone else. Why do you say that about the Saint streets?

I'd missed the post that said 'flamer'

I don't think we know that

(I know it wasn't you, BayouBelle)

Wow, thanks

...but I don't get why you'd eat something from taco bell if you're nauseous. It seems mutually exclusive.

A: being really hungry made her feel queasy (low blood sugar)
B: It was a white lie for whatever reason

Spicy food and jalapeno peppers actually make me feel better
if I feel nauseous. It's comfort food for me!

:what: go figure!

Sorry to speculate, but from what I gather she would have just told BW if she was meeting up with someone, picking something up, etc. on the way home. I mean I don't REALLY see any reason for her to hide info from one of her best friends.

If it was a man, maybe was trying to be kind by not telling him.

I wonder how much cash Mickey carried with her that night? She used her debit card at Taco Bell, however she must have had some walking change.

Wow, thanks

...but I don't get why you'd eat something from taco bell if you're nauseous. It seems mutually exclusive.

She'd have to have the MOTHER of all hangovers to still be nauseous at 1am. Late night TB runs are common after going out in Laf - drunk, hungover, whatever. It's one of the few places still open in the area at that hour.

How can we not clear BW at this point? I mean the guy (or gal) appears harmless. MS left his "protection" around 1:30 or so. Christ, the guy is flaming. Mickey met the mystery around 2:00-2:15 somewhere in the Saint streets. I think her body is still there.

He made a joke about attracting guys more quickly than Mickey. I was not sure whether he was definitely saying he was gay, or that it was widely percieved that he was gay.

Wow, thanks

I have seen a lot of people say this and I wanted to share my experiences from my heavy drinking days. Taco Bell or Burger King are the two absolute best places to go if you are naseous from being hungover. They always say if you are hungover and naseous to eat a very plain diet-crackers, water, maybe some bread. That NEVER helped me. However, having something incredibly greasy and heavy settled my stomach immediately. Taco Bell or Burger King=where my friends and I always went the night after a heavy night of drinking.

One of my medical friends explained to me why this happens (Maybe the greasy stuff coats the stomach??). I forgot the exact explanation. Anyway, I have just seen a lot of people amazed that she went to Taco Bell with a hangover and even saying she lied about feeling sick because of it and I wanted to explain that a lot of people with hangovers specifically choose Taco Bell or other like places because it does help calm your stomach.

For the record, I also pretty much believe the story as we have it. I think she was a bit hungover, wanted Taco Bell to settle her stomach a bit, and was heading home and not some other place. However, if she was heading somewhere else that opens up an entire world of other possibilities-yikes.

Folks, here is the first camera map I just finished. I am going to apologize now that it's so small.... I started out with a 1000-pixel guideline, and shouldn't have. I should have resized it when I finished. So it's not going to be real easy on your eyes, but all the info is there - except I have not noted which cameras are time-lapse and which are not/

The Photobucket link is much better - it opens bigger, so instead of looking at the map below, you should go to this LINK to view Map CF-1.

You may want to bookmark it... I purposely did not try to sort out which white truck is which. On the map, they're all "trucks," and I have included the mystery truck in the Old Car photo. I'll be offline for awhile, as I have something to do.

But I hope this helps make some sense of the cameras and the vehicles :)

MAP_CF-1.jpg

Student loans?
A major she doesn't enjoy that much?
Career change?
Fight with family over lifestyle?
BW?

from what people say of her, she sounds too grounded to just run away. she doesn't have any shady past or anything like that that we know of. people didn't say she was an extreme party girl or depressed or weird, ya know. then there's the bike. it was found in the bay, so she didn't dump her own bike. she had no reason to run away and Brettly took a polygragh so i'm totally convinced she was taken against her will

I'm missing a lot of posts from people I'm not ignoring.

Must be time to close my eyes.

Goodnight, all.

Sleuth on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads