LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only other SAR group out of Houston I can think of is the Laura Recovery Center (named for Laura Kate Smither).
This is a Texas list I have put together.

Texas EquuSearch Dickinson
Heidi Search Center San Antonio
United Response SAR Midlothian
Laura Recovery Center Friendswood
Texas Response SAR Plano
Search One Rescue Lewisville
Cen-Tex SAR Brazos Valley (Bryan/College Sta)
Special K-9’s Search and Recovery The Woodlands
Blacksun Search and Rescue Canine Team San Antonio
East Texas K9 Search and Rescue Hudson (Lufkin)
Alamo Area Search and Rescue K-9s Helotes (San Antonio)
Cy-Fair VFD K-9 Rescue Unit NW Harris Co (Houston)
U. S. Homeland Emercency Response Org. Austin
Montgomery County SAR Magnolia
Texas Task Force 1 College Station
TEXSAR Austin

I'm eliminating 2012 from the truck year.

Why? Looking at the models offered, doesn't look like even a remote chance.

EquuSearch only left for a short time but they will be returning Wednesday to continue the search for Mickey Shunick.

http://www.katc.com/news/two-search-teams-looking-for-shunick/

Thank you everyone for all the links to TES definitely is coming back for Mickey!
AMEN
WooHooo

JMO

Now I am going to go find the link where Tim Miller says when and if they (LE) get new evidence they will be back- so I take this return to mean there IS NEW evidence. JMO

ETA http://www.katc.com/news/equusearch-suspends-search-efforts/
But Tim Miller and his team are now leaving, since there have been no new leads since Mickey's bike was discovered.

My hope is twisted word wise from the above quotebut I hold onto new leads meaning they are closer to finding Mickey JMO

Does anyone know if search dogs were used in the area that Mickey went missing and, if so, when and to what extent? A couple of dogs, pack of bloodhounds, what?

My opinion is that the post by wodalo with the two St Landry images are too telling. I cannot ignore what I think is obvious. A lot of people including myself are "punch drunk" on this white truck for a reason! I also think the driver of the white truck is exiting the truck in that image. I believe the video cam across from the Circle K recorded exactly what happened, but it is not clear enough to prove who the driver of the truck is and other individuals that may have been in the truck also.

I admit, I look at them a lot, too. The apparent "mass" under the front tire is strange. It does not look like an artifact. I think the "open door" is a illusion created by a concrete curb on the Circle K parking lot.

I personally inspected that asphalt and it is brand new and pristine. It would have to be a heck of a trick of physics to do what is "shown" in wodalo's .gif, without leaving a mark on the asphalt. New asphalt is soft.
Chicken:
was that you looking down at the concrete this afternoon?

Attachments

• DSCN2405.jpg
    DSCN2405.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN2406.jpg
    DSCN2406.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 8
I want her found, alive or dead, but I just hate hearing cadaver dogs :( I would also like to see dogs searching for the scent of a living Mickey.

Maybe I'm narrow minded and don't allow myself to think out of the box as often as I should, but I respectfully disagree.

So how does MS miraculously appear under the truck tire, after being shown in the exact same spot upright?

So she was standing still in the middle of the road, in the lane, texting away with her feet on the ground and the truck came up from behind swiftly enough to take her by surprise but knocked her to the ground softly enough so that the bike fell gently enough for nothing metal on the bike to make a single scratch in the asphalt?

Or was she moving in that shot, and the truck was moving at such a high spped that it appears nowhere in the frame of MS... then suddenyl she is under the wheels of a truck hauling butt... and the asphalt is pristine?

I would like to hear your scenario. Let's start with the premise that the asphalt is pristine.

I haven't see waldolo's .gif. Is it an animation of Mickey getting hit by the truck at Circle K?

Thank you everyone for all the links to TES definitely is coming back for Mickey!
AMEN
WooHooo

JMO

Now I am going to go find the link where Tim Miller says when and if they (LE) get new evidence they will be back- so I take this return to mean there IS NEW evidence. JMO

"So they're going to go back to Houston, it's like a two hour plane ride from here. As soon as they get another lead they're going to come back.

http://www.katc.com/full-coverage/searching-for-mickey-shunick/

So how does MS miraculously appear under the truck tire, after being shown in the exact same spot upright?

So she was standing still in the middle of the road, in the lane, texting away with her feet on the ground and the truck came up from behind swiftly enough to take her by surprise but knocked her to the ground softly enough so that the bike fell gently enough for nothing metal on the bike to make a single scratch in the asphalt?

Or was she moving in that shot, and the truck was moving at such a high spped that it appears nowhere in the frame of MS... then suddenyl she is under the wheels of a truck hauling butt... and the asphalt is pristine?

I would like to hear your scenario. Let's start with the premise that the asphalt is pristine.

To say nothing about how the truck wouldn't have sucked her under it, it would have hit the back end of the bike and thrown her. MOO

I haven't see waldolo's .gif. Is it an animation of Mickey getting hit by the truck at Circle K?

There is no animation of Mickey getting hit by a truck.

There's an animation with an unexplained illusion, based upon a security camera with an overlying plastic globe, with all the attendant warpage due to manufacturing flaws, heat, humidity and dirt, with glare from a headlight. Note other white dots in the photo, all a certain distance under light sources. No one has proved to me, and no credible source has said, that MS got hit by a truck.

Attachments

• DSCN2415.jpg
    DSCN2415.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 23
Okay, I'm standing at 2009 - 2011 truck year.

Until next time. Good luck, fellow sleuthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne