LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
-----------
My bold. You mean someone like this, right?

Since our discussion yesterday about the middle-age man in the white truck giving the bicyclist a ride...

I've often posted about this case, whenever people dismiss an older guy being harmless:

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/...ssault/suburban-sex-slaves/john-jamelske.html

Unlike other rapists and kidnappers, John T. Jamelske was not terribly picky about the age of his victims. During the 20-plus years of his criminal activities he kidnapped women aged from 14 to 53. But fortunately for the women, he was sometimes sloppy, allowing one of his victims to make the phone call that ultimately led to his capture.

From 1988 to 2001, Jamelske, who had become a millionaire through real estate investments, kidnapped and lured women off the street. He would hold them captive in his home as sex slaves for years at a time and then, simply let them go. Unbelievably, he was married and living in with a wife when this took place. She never knew.

Oddly, I am clinging to hope that this is the situation Mickey is in... Not something I would usually wish for a person.

I am usually on in the wee hours when everyone is asleep :) I have an adult disabled son who needs 24 hr care so I am totally random on my postings and usually leave the computer on logged in, so I can drive-by post. Good Morning! Let's hope today leads to something positive.

:grouphug::wave::beats::loveyou::blowkiss:

Jane investigates: Where is Mickey Shunick?

NASCAR driver Buster Graham. Graham will have Mickey Shunick’s picture painted on the hood of his car for the ARCA Jane investigates: Where is Mickey Shunick?

Racing Series in the Pennsylvania. He tells Jane, why he decided to replace sponsors with Mickey’s image and why this case in particular hits him close to home.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/06/06/jvm-louisiana-shunick

Thanks for the info and I know it is horrible to think about. Do gator's prefer live prey or dead? I would think that a person that is into gator's would know where to put a body. That would be perfect way to get rid of a body.

They are very happy to find dead prey items. If I was trying to make a body disappear I would not have chosen moving water like where the bike was found. The basin area has much more calm waters and lots of places that if you had a boat could provide you privacy and seclusion. If panicking though and in an extreme hurry WB is an easy dump and run. I'm not good at thinking like a criminal though, my strategy is lacking even at checkers.

I am usually on in the wee hours when everyone is asleep :) I have an adult disabled son who needs 24 hr care so I am totally random on my postings and usually leave the computer on logged in, so I can drive-by post. Good Morning! Let's hope today leads to something positive.

i do the same thing, mahouston, stay logged in and do some drive by reading at home and at work when the reference desk is slow. It sure is easier to keep up that way.

Keep calm and find Mickey!!!!:please:

I'm thinking about what I mentioned back in thread 2, 3, or? when before the bike was found I had a feeling it would be throw off a bridge. I was wrong about that, but it was in water. Don't know why, but I figured this to a case that would follow the rule-of-three (abduction at one place, evidence discarded at another, and (most sadly) body disposed of at another.
If my gut feeling is correct, then she was taken someplace after her bike was dumped and suffered there at the hands of the (s) who had her. After that, I don't think they returned to water... just my feeling... does it really matter? - No... Does help this poor, poor victim... No...
Such a young, beautiful life. Taken for what?! Damn those who do these things!!

Lordy. Worried about this case ever being solved - mainly as today's the 20th anniversary of the Springfield 3MW case - three women who went missing under mysterious circumstances in Springfield MO in 1992.

So - let this be the day. This cannot drag out much longer and this case cannot be allowed ever to get cold.

Lordy. Worried about this case ever being solved - mainly as today's the 20th anniversary of the Springfield 3MW case - three women who went missing under mysterious circumstances in Springfield MO in 1992.

So - let this be the day. This cannot drag out much longer and this case cannot be allowed to get cold.

That's my fear. No answer.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet or not and I hate to bring up the subject but it popped in my mind that the shape that can be seen through the rear window of the truck could be a Chevy emblem.

Good possibility I think. I've used what you linked.

Or... it could just be the black line going across is the edge of the truck bed in the background and the black line that is vertical is the edges of the back window closers.

decal.jpg

So - let this be the day. This cannot drag out much longer and this case cannot be allowed ever to get cold.

Yeah things aren't looking good. Im just spinning my wheels now. Without actually working for the family and the police not providing anymore info, theres not a whole lot I can do except wait until they release more evidence (if they do). Which sucks :(

Morning everyone. Which way does the bay run under the Whiskey Bridge? Does it run toward, Butt La Rose, or the other way?

It actually runs bascially north and south, and south being the way the currents running, there is no population of people for a LONG ways, basically till morgan city, roughly 70 miles of river before getting there, once there, then there is no more citys it runs and dumps into the gulf of mexico, which is @ 25ish miles from morgan city

And the WB exit is roughly 10 miles from that exit, bridge, south west of there by road

It actually runs bascially north and south, and south being the way the currents running, there is no population of people for a LONG ways, basically till morgan city, roughly 70 miles of river before getting there, once there, then there is no more citys it runs and dumps into the gulf of mexico, which is @ 25ish miles from morgan city

So, it does run toward Butt La Rose then, ok. Thank you!

So, it does run toward Butt La Rose then, ok. Thank you!

Not really, Butte Larose is Southwest of WB, by road 10ish miles by water roughly almost double thata= and thats by taking diffefent water ways to get there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx